Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Brian always was very sensitive about his age.
Yeah…it was like when he joked about it, it was okay…but when Justin did, he looked like it bothered him.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Yeah…it was like when he joked about it, it was okay…but when Justin did, he looked like it bothered him.
I bet Brian felt threatened sometimes. Even though he didn't really have reason to feel that way, given how Justin only had eyes for him... and had an insane amount of love for him. Guess deep, deep down, Brian would always feel he had to compete to keep Justin by his side.

Kinda puts me in mind of a few episodes prior.... after he found out Justin has kissed that boy at Daphne's party. The boys were in the gym joking in Brian's face about his and Justin's age difference. Brian was playing it off like he didn't care, but I can tell what they said kinda bothered him... because he started working out harder. That is until he realized that the weight was too heavy for him, and had to adjust.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Kinda puts me in mind of a few episodes prior.... after he found out Justin has kissed that boy at Daphne's party. The boys were in the gym joking in Brian's face about his and Justin's age difference. Brian was playing it off like he didn't care, but I can tell what they said kinda bothered him... because he started working out harder. That is until he realized that the weight was too heavy for him, and had to adjust.
I was thinking of that one as well. Great minds and all that!
Old 09-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I was thinking of that one as well. Great minds and all that!
Yep

Old 09-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So…he must have mentioned it to the guys for them to have targeted him with those comments. There is so much we didn't see, so do you think?
Old 09-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
So…he must have mentioned it to the guys for them to have targeted him with those comments. There is so much we didn't see, so do you think?
Yeah, he probably set himself up for that one. Sometimes you shouldn't tell everybody everything happening in your life.

Old 09-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Mention what? About Justin kissing the boy and all that? No way Brian would tell that!
Old 09-06-2014, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
Mention what? About Justin kissing the boy and all that? No way Brian would tell that!
I just wonder, because why would they coincidentally be teasing him. Maybe it is, just a coincidence. And maybe some time passed between that event and the gym visit. I'm just trying to read between the lines.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I just wonder, because why would they coincidentally be teasing him. Maybe it is, just a coincidence. And maybe some time passed between that event and the gym visit. I'm just trying to read between the lines.
I think the fact hat he has a teenage lover, seeing that they know him for long enough to have noticed his issues with aging, is enough reason for teasing
Old 09-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMB!! You are not going to believe this, but I went to post my 210, 'You could've been dead' gifs…and I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!

So…I'll be gone for a little bit while I make them.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
OMB!! You are not going to believe this, but I went to post my 210, 'You could've been dead' gifs…and I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!

So…I'll be gone for a little bit while I make them.
Uh oh, we better prepare ourselves for the hotness overload.

Old 09-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ready? Episode 210 during conversation about the dangers of going home with strangers. Our very own PSA.

*GIF's in spoilers due to internet speeds

Maybe we f'd him.

Like that guy the other night…we didn't know him. He could have done anything to us.

The first time you came here, you didn't know anything about me.

Spoiler:

I was pretty sure you were going to f me

Spoiler:

What if…

Spoiler:

???

Spoiler:

???

Spoiler:

Brian: What if I started to strangle you?
Justin: I'd rather you choke me with your dk.

Spoiler:

You could have been dead

Spoiler:

You came here not knowing what was going to happen…that was part of the thrill.

Spoiler:

It's what made you hard.

Spoiler:

You're hard now just thinking about it.

Spoiler:

Brian: The danger…the excitement…
Justin: F Me!

Spoiler:
Old 09-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think the fact hat he has a teenage lover, seeing that they know him for long enough to have noticed his issues with aging, is enough reason for teasing
I absolutely agree with you on this one! There's no way Brian would tell the boys anything intimate about himself and Justin ~ but teasing him about his age issues is one of their favourite pastimes!!!

What a brilliant scene for gifs Again, I notice things that I haven't in all the times I've watched the episode! Thank you for posting them!
Old 09-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
I absolutely agree with you on this one! There's no way Brian would tell the boys anything intimate about himself and Justin ~ but teasing him about his age issues is one of their favourite pastimes!!!

What a brilliant scene for gifs Again, I notice things that I haven't in all the times I've watched the episode! Thank you for posting them!
Like Justin's hand creeping up Brian's thigh when he kneels over him. And that Brian licks Justin's mouth when he's strangling him (how come I've never noticed this? Or maybe I noticed and I forgot! Not sure what's worse )
Old 09-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Like Justin's hand creeping up Brian's thigh when he kneels over him. And that Brian licks Justin's mouth when he's strangling him (how come I've never noticed this? Or maybe I noticed and I forgot! Not sure what's worse )
You never notice Brian licking Justin's mouth and tip of nose? Or how Justin adjusted himself in the 3rd gif and Brian in the 11th? Bad fangirl!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread