Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
-I freaking can't stand how dismissive Joan was to Brian. Some mother! I cheered when she hit the button on the elevator and disappeared from my screen.
to that hun! One minute she's wanting the two of them to be closer again and the next ~ after Justin limps so adorably into view looking like he's been happily and thoroughly fd ~ she's condemning him to hell!!!

I'm not laughing at Joan, she's a nasty, bigoted witch ~ but OMB, Justin is just gorgeous with that little wave and "hi" ... always such a polite young man!!!
Old 08-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

But this….

Spoiler:
Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That kiss is sooooo gorgeous!
Old 08-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Brian got lost in that kiss. Almost forgot what/who he was doing.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Justin just leans into Brian's mouth and just…………………………
Old 08-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Absolute Fan

My god!

Must watch the episode imediately!
Old 08-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Every time I watch that kiss, I get lightheaded because the passion they have for each other is astounding.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Just watched the episode. I find the scene in the end really cute, when Brian goes to drink and dance with Justin after talking to Rev. Tom. Then again, every scene with those two is either hot or cute, so...

In this episode Brian actually tries to relate with his mother (after his sister scolds him ). And we get to know that he probably tries from time to time. He stayed for an hour for Christmas and brought her flowers. By the way, i'd like to have seen a Christmas episode (other than that sad thing when Vic dies ) She does try too. Too bad she has a terrible sense of opportunity (as well as Justin And did he really need to come down grabbing his butt? ). Never did Brian thought he'd introduce a boyfriend to his mother

I confess I liked Rev. Tom. I liked his attitude when Brian went to the church just to comfront/threaten him. He stood his ground and he was ready to suffer the consequences of his actions but he wouldn't take any sht from Brian
Old 08-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
Just watched the episode. I find the scene in the end really cute, when Brian goes to drink and dance with Justin after talking to Rev. Tom. Then again, every scene with those two is either hot or cute, so...

In this episode Brian actually tries to relate with his mother (after his sister scolds him ). And we get to know that he probably tries from time to time. He stayed for an hour for Christmas and brought her flowers. By the way, i'd like to have seen a Christmas episode (other than that sad thing when Vic dies ) She does try too. Too bad she has a terrible sense of opportunity (as well as Justin And did he really need to come down grabbing his butt? ). Never did Brian thought he'd introduce a boyfriend to his mother

I confess I liked Rev. Tom. I liked his attitude when Brian went to the church just to comfront/threaten him. He stood his ground and he was ready to suffer the consequences of his actions but he wouldn't take any sht from Brian
Great review Marta

Gotta admit, I liked Rev. Tom as well. There's just a certain amount of level-headednes he's got about himself I find likeable.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Good review Marta

In case you guys don't recall....these episodes are from my "lost episodes. (9-12) Marta, the person I borrowed the QaF dvds from didn't have episodes 9-12. After I confessed to the forum...one day and Debs scolded me... which BTW was f hilarious!!!!! Do you remember Debs? Then my buddy Deborah forwarded all 4 episodes to me as homework so I could have the pleasure of seeing what I'd been missing. OMG!!!!!!

So that said, I've been a bad girl as I've not re-watched this episode & shared YET. I will watch tonight since it's already Thurs and tomorrow we'll be moving to ep 210.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
Good review Marta

In case you guys don't recall....these episodes are from my "lost episodes. (9-12) Marta, the person I borrowed the QaF dvds from didn't have episodes 9-12. After I confessed to the forum...one day and Debs scolded me... which BTW was f hilarious!!!!! Do you remember Debs? Then my buddy Deborah forwarded all 4 episodes to me as homework so I could have the pleasure of seeing what I'd been missing. OMG!!!!!!

So that said, I've been a bad girl as I've not re-watched this episode & shared YET. I will watch tonight since it's already Thurs and tomorrow we'll be moving to ep 210.
How could I forget ~ I think that was my apogee!!!
Old 08-29-2014, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
How could I forget ~ I think that was my apogee!!!
I kinda think for me that's when I really, fully or completely connected with you. It was so on time, so funny, and of course one of the best QaF quotes ever.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we moving on to 210 today?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Are we moving on to 210 today?
Yes…we'll update in a little while
Old 08-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Before you move on to 210, I'd like to say 209 is special because it is the real beginning of Ben and Michael's relationship. And a big step in Michael's growing maturity in his evolving interactions with his mother and with Brian.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread