Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
Well, they're all professionals, and adults. I'm sure they were prepared for that to happen, it's only natural, nothing to be embarrassed about
Thank god for Ck Socks!
Old 03-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't really see Gale or Randy ever getting embarrassed about getting a hard on .. I always imagine Gale to be sooooo totally comfortable with who he is and happy in his own skin ... and, young as Randy was at the time, I sort of get that feeling from him too.

That really does translate to the screen for me ... and it's sooo gorgeous to see that level of comfort between the two of them.

Last edited by Zebbers; 03-19-2014 at 04:36 AM
Old 03-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think ANYONE would be uncomfortable getting noticeably aroused in a large film crew. I don't care how comfortable you are with your body.

That scene was REALLY INTENSE!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I think ANYONE would be uncomfortable getting noticeably aroused in a large film crew. I don't care how comfortable you are with your body.

I thought the idea was to have as few crew members as possible on set during these scenes!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
I thought the idea was to have as few crew members as possible on set during these scenes!
I thought you meant that he would be comfortable in the large group.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Yeah, but if they're comfortable enough to perform the sex scene, I don't see why they would be embarrassed of getting aroused. They're not made of stone! It's the same as being embarrassed of sweating in a scene where they were running in a threadmill
Old 03-19-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Thoughts on episode 1.10

David:
Surprisingly enough, this was one of the few episodes that I found him to be rather likable. I mean, he is still very controlling (there's just no denying that). But he really genuinely loved Michael and wanted to make it official. And what better way to do so than to ask the object of your affect to come live with you? Indeed that was a very sweet gesture. However, I also understand Michael's position. They were moving very fast and things were beginning to get even more serious between them. Naturally, he was going to feel some trepidation, and it probably didn't help that Brian and everyone else was in his ear about what to do. Especially his mother.

Daphne and Justin visiting the loft: I just love how Justin is showing Daphne around, giving her a tour of where he'd lived thus far. Brian's home is seriously so fascinating... that it could be like a tourists' attraction. Justin was telling her about all the expensive Italian furniture and appliances/fixtures that Brian had. Then Justin mentioned something about a naked guy painting...and out walks the real thing. Brian in all his nude glory. He really put that guy in the pic to shame with his bare bottom greeting the screen. Daphne got an eye full as well, and she seemed very stunned and transfixed by what she saw on her end. It took everything for her to finally look away. Must have been an eye full...if you know what I mean. After Brian finally got dressed, he became better acquainted with Daphne. Even kissed her on the cheek after her declaration, "I'm never getting married. I mean, why be tied down?" He likes this girl.

Brian gets robbed: What can I say? It is never a good thing. Someone had to take responsibility for what happened and unfortunately, the blame fell on Justin because he didn't set the alarm before going out. Oh, how I felt for Justin here being scolded by Brian. Still hard for me to watch without cringing.

Car ride to New York: So, Justin ran away and Brian has to go look for him in NYC. Michael, Emmet, and Ted decide to tag along for the quest. And a hilarious trip filled with stories of big D , show tunes, anti-gay legislation ensues...and Brian is annoyed out of his mind. "If one of you starts to sing people, I will leave you on the side of the road without stopping".

Make-up session in hotel room: Again, what can I say about this scene? It's so crazy sexy! One minute Brian is confronting Justin over reasons he ran off to NYC with his credit card in tow (and making plans for Justin to pay off his credit card debts), the next he got Justin lying on his back...legs in the air, making this spear-of-the-moment trip worth both their while. Soooooo HAWT! To say that Brian was like an animal in bed with Justin would be an understatement. When Justin "laid it out" on the table, Brian pounced. One of their greatest sex scenes, ever. Welcome to my filthy mind indeed.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 03-19-2014 at 03:15 PM
Old 03-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great review, Denise!

Quote:
making this spear-of-the-moment trip
I see what you did there!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Great review, Denise!

I see what you did there!

I just saw that and choked on my dinner ... that is sooooo brilliant Denise, love it!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
spear-of-the-moment trip

Great review, Denise!

I can't believe I forgot to mention Daphne's tour to the loft in mine, It's one of my favorite parts! Brian loved her
Old 03-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Loved the review Denise
Old 03-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Thanks everyone.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

This was the episode where Brian and Mikey share that deep and rather intense long kiss on the side of the road while on their way to NYC. That was some kiss...Wouldn't you all agree? Mikey is still standing on the side of the road with his eyes closed caught up the moment.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

It was the kind of kiss that crosses friendship boundaries...I'll say that.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
It was the kind of kiss that crosses friendship boundaries...I'll say that.
It was the kind of kiss that confused Mikey and possibly made him hold out hope that maybe just maybe one day..."you know the rest" Although, Brian didn't mean the kiss in a romantic way, at all, but lovingly yes. Mikey received the kiss possibly with a hint of "possibility" and false hope as this was never Brian's intention.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread