Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love your review again Denise, and your insights into the characters - including some that have never occurred to me before!!!!

And those gifs ...
Old 01-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Note: I'm not going to write an incredibly long review like I did with the other 3. This is not really meant be a review, I'm just going to post some of my thoughts about Brian and Justin's first night together.

"I want you to always remember this, so no matter who you are ever with....I'll always be there."

I love how the scene begins with Brian's tongue traveling down Justin's back. Brian is moving at a slow and agonizing pace, and then...HELLO! He reaches that certain spot that makes Justin respond so vocally. "Now you know what rimming is". Brian said that with such a devious look because he knew the things he was doing to Justin was sending him over the edge.

A little bit later, Brian started instructing Justin on where to place his legs...."Put them on my shoulders, yeah, that's it". Okay, the way he's talking is just incredibly hot and such a turn on. Justin stops Brian and reminds him to wrap it up by telling him about the safe sex lecture he learned from in school ( I wonder if Brian would have gone on if Justin hadn't stopped and reminded him. After all, Brian was high). Brian says they were getting ready to have a demonstration. Brian tells Justin to slip the condom on him and he obeys. Again, the whole time Brian is talking, I just can't help but melt because he just has one of the most sexiest tones to his voice I have ever heard....and it doesn't help that his body is so distracting to my focus. With one quick thrust, Brian is in. Like....OUCH! That seriously looked like it hurt Justin for a minute. "It hurts!....does it always hurt?". Brian says a little bit, but that's apart of it". I gather he must have done this before, huh?. Brian starts moving, and Justin is starting to like it- A LOT! He's responding to his every move. A few moans here, and a few moans there are unleashed as their bodies are now becoming one. I just love how Brian kisses him with so much passion and force. And that little toggle Justin does to Brian's ear is just so adorable/sexy, it never gets old. Justin looks like he's close to ecstasy.

Brian and Justin emit so much sexual energy during this encounter that it's hard not to feel it come through the screen. It's nothing short of magical. :isgh:

I just love how Justin is lying in bed watching Brian sleep so peacefully...justin looks so in love with him. By the way, I adore how he got Brian to cuddle, only if for a moment- and on Brian's part, subconsciously. Of course Brian had to mess it up by saying "WTF are you doing it?" Justin was still looking at him so lovingly despite what he'd just said. "You said I could stay".

I love when Brian gets up to check his messages, and we see almost...everything from the back. I heard someone say (I don't remember where ) that the C hadn't been used in this episode because it hadn't yet been invented. Go figure. *shrugs* But anyway, I think Gale and all the others were so brave for exposing their bodies like that.

Later we would know more about that epic night.. and how insatiable Justin was through Brian's conversation with Michael in the jeep. Apparently, Justin almost wore him out.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 01-14-2014 at 12:24 PM
Old 01-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

That pic ALL by itself is so freakin HOT. WOW! ~~~~~~~ Justin has no idea what is to come. Incredibly intense. Oh and kinda painful too, but in a pleasurable way...Not that I speak from experience...HEHE Well that's what I've been told. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Denise ... ... I just love that little early morning cuddle too and I don't believe that Brian really can't remember Justin's name ...

... and then Brian walks into the bathroom and the look on his face when he sees Justin all wet and soapy in the shower is pure lust and longing!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I abso-friggin'-lutely love that photo It's so steamy.

Yes, can we please talk about their first ever shower scene together? It's so amazing.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I abso-friggin'-lutely love that photo It's so steamy.

Yes, can we please talk about their first ever shower scene together? It's so amazing.
I love that shower scene and how they both approach with ease, very careful and casually. Justin has never taken a shower with a lover before nor has ever had a lover...and Brian is so caring and gentle while in the shower and makes another advance towards Justin. He wants another taste because as we learn, "Never old ones and NEVER the same ones twice" That is until he smacks Justin on the butt in a sexy way and spins his ass around (no pun intended) for seconds HOT!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
I love that shower scene and how they both approach with ease, very careful and casually. Justin has never taken a shower with a lover before nor has ever had a lover...and Brian is so caring and gentle while in the shower and makes another advance towards Justin. He wants another taste because as we learn, "Never old ones and NEVER the same ones twice" That is until he smacks Justin on the butt in a sexy way and spins his ass around (no pun intended) for seconds HOT!
Oh yes! The way he rubs the soap across Justin's back is so gentle and sexy. Brian obviously had a strong affinity to touch and caress Justin even early on. As far as the smack...I think Justin's smart talk really got Brian provoked. Justin was just asking for it. SO HAWT!

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 01-14-2014 at 01:09 PM
Old 01-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh yes! The way he rubs the soap across Justin's back is so gentle and sexy. Brian obviously had a strong affinity to touch and caress Justin. Even in the early time. As far as the smack...I think Justin's smart talk really got Brian provoked. Justin was just asking for it. SO HAWT!
I think it is so beautiful that Justin experiences all of his "firsts" with Brian. Brian even gave him his firt BJ in the jeep on the way to the loft. No doubt, I would have said ,"I'm going with him" too. His first BJ, his first lover, his first sleepover, his first older man, his first partner, his first love.

"It was love to me"
Old 01-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I honestly think Brian overwhelmed Justin with all those firsts that nigh t. That's why he was in a euphoric daze the next day at school, gushing and what not.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I honestly think Brian overwhelmed Justin with all those firsts that nigh t. That's why he was in a euphoric daze the next day at school, gushing and what not.
I'm sure. Right! "I love how he wants & does tell Daphne all about it. Every bit of it. "I still feel him" WOW! That's deep! (no pun intended) It's so intense.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh yes! The way he rubs the soap across Justin's back is so gentle and sexy. Brian obviously had a strong affinity to touch and caress Justin. Even in the early time. As far as the smack...I think Justin's smart talk really got Brian provoked. Justin was just asking for it. SO HAWT!
Sooooo tactile, and gentle ... and Justin's face when he sees that Brian is "awake" again and Brian says, you up for one more ...

Just makes me laugh when he turns Justin round and slams his head into the glass with a very audible thud!! Although Justin appears not to notice ... can't think why!!!

EDIT: Denise/Victoria, the next day is the next ep!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Justin had it bad. He was beyond infatuated with Brian. I think that if Justin hadn't told Daphne about his amazing night before, he would have exploded. I'm so glad he told her everything...EVERYTHING.

@Debs:
Quote:
EDIT: Denise/Victoria, the next day is the next ep!!!
Oh crap. Backing up...backing up.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
@Debs:

Oh crap. Backing up...backing up.
Easily done!! I've started typing things and then realised that they're not in ep. 1!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Yeah. It's so crazy how these episodes can easily merge into one another, and you find yourself going into the next one before it's time.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Sooooo tactile, and gentle ... and Justin's face when he sees that Brian is "awake" again and Brian says, you up for one more ...

Just makes me laugh when he turns Justin round and slams his head into the glass with a very audible thud!! Although Justin appears not to notice ... can't think why!!!

[B]EDIT: Denise/Victoria, the next day is the next ep!!! [/B]
Debs..The next day for episode #1 recap purposes is actually the morning after they wake up before he takes Justin to school. It works out that way because their encounter starts to take place a little before 2am then is interrupted by the fabulous birth of Gus...then resumes and they make love(says Justin) until 6am.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread