Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love the title and it's so true
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I wish they would take the advice.

Claudia, I can't wait to read your sequel to Lindsay's ficlet. I bet it will be

I'm anxious to hear how you like the update. Ben and Michael really gave me a hard time. I changed their lines like four times and I'm still not sure if they are in character. For some reason the dramtic parts are more difficult to write than the funny ones.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 08-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm off to read it now B/M would be the toughest for me to write because I was never invested in those characters, so I didn't really pay that much attention to their dynamics. But I bet you did just fine!

ETA: I just finished it and I loved it! You did fabulous work on that Justin/Ethan meeting - such sincere awkwardness that is inevitable when you meet an ex and realize you're not sure why you were together in first place. It felt very real. And I'm glad Brian didn't freak out when Justin told him they met. That and I'm glad he told him period. They really grew up. It's a shame what is happening to B/M but well... Michael made himself this bed.

Last edited by ~DresdenDoll~; 08-22-2007 at 04:33 PM
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Imzadi

Hmm, I like a little sappiness from time to time.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for your feedback, Do . It's always a great encouragement when people say it feels real, because I always wonder if I stroke the right note. I'm happy that I did.

One of my readers said that Brian should have stayed with Michael on the couch instead of taking him into the bed. I thought it was very important to have the three of them together. It was supposed to show that they developed a much more mature friendship. B/J didn't judge Michael, they just tried to give him some comfort - as a couple. I simply felt that Justin had to be included in this. Do you think it would be unlikely to happen this way?

Claudia, thanks for your review I'm glad you don't mind the lack of B/J drama. There won't be much in this season because I felt we already had a fair amount of it.

Icon by Carmen
Old 08-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

np

Quote:
B/J didn't judge Michael, they just tried to give him some comfort - as a couple. I simply felt that Justin had to be included in this. Do you think it would be unlikely to happen this way?
I liked that you did that because michael might be the best friend but justin is his partner and justin was also worried about michael.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I've found it very touching that you included Justin. Because he might not be Mikey's bff but he's still a friend. I always hated how some writers exclude one of them, like it'd be a crime for the 3 of them to hang out together.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

That's exactly how I felt about. I'm glad you girls see it the same way .

Icon by Carmen
Old 08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they came to become friends in the show so why not include that in fics.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Especially since we're talking post series - it's not the early days where Mikey has to put up with Brian's annoying twink...
Old 08-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Rape fic got updated
Old 08-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yup just finished reading it
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Same here
Old 08-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's really good

Spoiler:
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread