Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2018, 11:05 PM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Well, here's the next one. BTW Daggi, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on my response to the whole straight thing.

Spoiler:

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:55 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Thank you. And I totally agree.

I also wanted to note that it's possible to want to sleep with someone based on their essence, their spirit, or whatever you want to call it. Their vibe, if you will. And then if you see a body as just their encasing, then sexuality and orientation really become a blur. And that's EXACTLY what's happening in my fanfic. Because when you fall for someone's spirit, the rest of them can become very attractive, very quickly.

Like Debbie says, "Genitalia is just God's way of accessorizing."
Debbie had it right

Also....

You called it penetrated LOL

That was hot, so very f-ing HOT.
Spoiler:
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team
the thumpathumpa goes on

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Well, here's the next one. BTW Daggi, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on my response to the whole straight thing.

Spoiler:
The only thing I can do is trying not to drool on my keyboard while reading I'm quite impressed.. and that is the reason I don't write, cause I never would be able to write like that...

soo.. about my thought s to the whole straight thing..

I absolutly have to agree with you.. and I understand completly what you mean with fluid.. and that is what I like on the word omnisexual.. we all in the world should stop to pigeonwhole things and people no matter what.. today people should be so openminded and see that there isn't just black and white..

my dad for example, he is 89 years old.. and in some things I can understand his point of views.. although he is very open minded and he never would have loved us less no matter what, but his concerns are in a different level.. so he once said.. "how should our world go on when so many people are gay? there won't be children anymore" (and our healthsystem is built on children, I guess that was his highest concern ) so he didn't even think about gay couples being able to raise children.. he just didn't think in a direction like aopting or even surrogate mothers.. but looking at him and the way how openly we were raised, I still think why can't all people be that way?

and of course you can fall for a person because of his/her aura or even for just one single person your own gender without having interest in others at all.. and since it doesn't only happen to humans, but also in the animal world, we all know that it isn't something we are trained to do.. it jusst is the way it is.. we are born that way..

so of course my former question as not really thought through, but you explained it very well..

in a world where are "just" straight and gay in our vocabulary and barley something in between.. the question just popped in my head, cause it kind of doesn't fit in both anymore, does it? but that all could be just in my little brain

icon by Deborah
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:49 PM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Haha Addie, knew you'd notice.

I'm glad both of you guys are enjoying it!

And aww thanks, Daggi. I love hearing that feedback. And well, I wouldn't be able to edit videos as well as you, so we can trade. Also, thank you for your response on that "straight" thing! I'm glad we understand each other and agree. And it's true, the story kind of takes them both out of those labels, at least as society would view them. But the characters both still identify as gay, with one exception and one only, if that answers it. Neither of them are in any danger of "switching teams", they just feel the need to get it on together.

Anyway! A chapter I shared quite a while ago is actually the next in sequence in the story, so I'll include it here for context for you guys, then share the new one below.
Spoiler:

And the newest...

Spoiler:

Old 10-03-2018, 07:40 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Quote:
Haha Addie, knew you'd notice.

I'm glad both of you guys are enjoying it!

And aww thanks, Daggi. I love hearing that feedback. And well, I wouldn't be able to edit videos as well as you, so we can trade. Also, thank you for your response on that "straight" thing! I'm glad we understand each other and agree. And it's true, the story kind of takes them both out of those labels, at least as society would view them. But the characters both still identify as gay, with one exception and one only, if that answers it. Neither of them are in any danger of "switching teams", they just feel the need to get it on together.

Anyway! A chapter I shared quite a while ago is actually the next in sequence in the story, so I'll include it here for context for you guys, then share the new one below.
Spoiler:

And the newest...

Spoiler:
Goddamn lol. An evening with Brian Kinney, yes please. I love the end of the 10th chapter--"you coming" Uhh--YEAH.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:06 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Goddamn lol. An evening with Brian Kinney, yes please. I love the end of the 10th chapter--"you coming" Uhh--YEAH.
Y'know what's funny is I didn't even catch the parallel to the pilot episode until I read your comment. That's pretty cool.

Old 10-04-2018, 06:50 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Quote:
Y'know what's funny is I didn't even catch the parallel to the pilot episode until I read your comment. That's pretty cool.
QAF has wormed its way into your subconscious it seems haha
Old 10-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Moderator Support Team
the thumpathumpa goes on

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
QAF has wormed its way into your subconscious it seems haha
subcontiones is an evil thing

icon by Deborah
Old 10-04-2018, 04:21 PM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Hehe but at least I have an outlet for it here, with a couple of others who seem to enjoy that.

Old 10-05-2018, 06:59 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Haha very true!!
Old 10-05-2018, 09:55 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Spoiler:

Old 10-05-2018, 10:47 AM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Quote:

Spoiler:
What else can I say but

Hot and steamy.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:35 PM
the thumpathumpa goes on

At Daggi's request here are the links to my fanfics

The Quest

Multiple other fics

some more on midnight whispers website
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:32 PM
the thumpathumpa goes on

Thanks for sharing, Claudia. I'll check it out.

Old 10-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Moderator Support Team
the thumpathumpa goes on

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

thanks Claudia

I already read "The Quest" and I liked it very much

icon by Deborah