Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

wow you do have good skills to express yourself .. I never would be that good.

thanks for sharing it with us

its very interesting point of view and yes.. I can picture Brian here

icon by Daggi
Old 08-25-2018, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
wow you do have good skills to express yourself .. I never would be that good.

thanks for sharing it with us

its very interesting point of view and yes.. I can picture Brian here
Aww, thank you. Thanks for reading.

Hehe. And wow, I'll take that as a high compliment, to have been able to capture Brian, if even only for a short chapter. Think I'm going to make this into a thing, for me at least.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

one I really enjoyed

sadly I only can find the link to the downloads fot pdf or e books

Caprice + Ritorno a me from Rizabeau

Index of /QAF/Fics/by Authors/R/Rizabeau/

icon by Daggi
Old 08-27-2018, 06:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Hehe...you're great. I appreciate your encouragement.

Alright. Here's the randomness that came out of my brain last night.

Spoiler:
Holy sh--- All I can say is YES.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Holy sh--- All I can say is YES.
Hahaha! Thank you!! You guys have inspired me. I'm gonna keep going with it. It was so fun! And Brian's not *so* hard to capture...perhaps just cause I spend so much time watching him.

I think I'm going to write in this kind of style, like little snapshots. I was thinking of calling it "Particles of Rage", or something similar.

Also Daggi, thanks for the new suggestion! I'm still working through "Butterfly Effect", so I'll have to come back here for ideas when I'm done with that one! There's not enough time to read all of these!!

Old 08-27-2018, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hahaha! Thank you!! You guys have inspired me. I'm gonna keep going with it. It was so fun! And Brian's not *so* hard to capture...perhaps just cause I spend so much time watching him.

I think I'm going to write in this kind of style, like little snapshots. I was thinking of calling it "Particles of Rage", or something similar.

Also Daggi, thanks for the new suggestion! I'm still working through "Butterfly Effect", so I'll have to come back here for ideas when I'm done with that one! There's not enough time to read all of these!!
Go for it!! Particles of Rage, I like it
Old 08-27-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I think when I started reading QaF fanfics I didn't read anything else for 4 years.. I started recently to read other book again, but I really was covered with fanfics for years and I enjoyed them all

icon by Daggi
Old 08-27-2018, 10:25 AM
Extreme Fan

See that's me for the past year and a half (except with 1D fics and now also Captive Prince). I need to add QAF to that eventually. Last year I read little to no books and just fan fiction. At least this year I read some books
Old 08-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Go for it!! Particles of Rage, I like it
Thanks. I think this is going to happen. Daggi, are you open to me posting snippets on here, the way I did with my last post? Can't guarantee anything, just playing around with the idea for now.

And I've been nothing but books for years and I've gotten SO bored! Reading this fanfic got me excited about reading again - and it feels great! So I think I'm about to join you guys and just read FF exclusively...and write it, of course.

Old 08-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Thanks. I think this is going to happen. Daggi, are you open to me posting snippets on here, the way I did with my last post? Can't guarantee anything, just playing around with the idea for now.

And I've been nothing but books for years and I've gotten SO bored! Reading this fanfic got me excited about reading again - and it feels great! So I think I'm about to join you guys and just read FF exclusively...and write it, of course.
Of course you can post the snipest here we sure want to read them

icon by Daggi
Old 08-27-2018, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

It's definitely much more fun!! I read a fic in a day pretty much. And more often than not, that's like a novel in a day. Writing them is fun too!! I have six now
Old 08-27-2018, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Of course you can post the snipest here we sure want to read them
Thank you. That's awesome. Now I'm more inspired.

BTW, you read "Butterfly Effect". Did you feel like it was kind of anti-Brian? I'm only only chapter 17 right now, but at least through the first half it feels very Brian-blamey, and definitely Michael-bashing. Pretty much only pro-Justin. Did you get that impression? It kind of bothers me. And I don't think a therapist would talk like that in real life...at least, they shouldn't.

And wow, Addie! One per day?! That's a lot of reading. And ohh, nice! Six all about 1D? Or others?

Old 08-27-2018, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thank you. That's awesome. Now I'm more inspired.

BTW, you read "Butterfly Effect". Did you feel like it was kind of anti-Brian? I'm only only chapter 17 right now, but at least through the first half it feels very Brian-blamey, and definitely Michael-bashing. Pretty much only pro-Justin. Did you get that impression? It kind of bothers me. And I don't think a therapist would talk like that in real life...at least, they shouldn't.

And wow, Addie! One per day?! That's a lot of reading. And ohh, nice! Six all about 1D? Or others?
Usually lol yeah. I find that once I start I can't stop so I just keep going. 95% of my reading is at work I just read a 70k one today haha. Yeah, the six, aka all of my M/M ones, are 1D.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Usually lol yeah. I find that once I start I can't stop so I just keep going. 95% of my reading is at work I just read a 70k one today haha. Yeah, the six, aka all of my M/M ones, are 1D.
Wow. Maybe if I alternated my productivity bursts with reading instead of bingeing on YouTube.

...and anything you'd care to share with us?

Old 08-27-2018, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Wow. Maybe if I alternated my productivity bursts with reading instead of bingeing on YouTube.

...and anything you'd care to share with us?

Haha it certainly makes the day go by faster

Oh yeah of course!! You don’t have to be a 1D fan to read them, of course. None are canon, all AUs. I would say they are all on the explicit side but with a healthy dose of fluff In any case, they are all tagged in case there are things you don’t want to read. (I have a sort of light bdsm one ) I’ll link you to my profile. Happy reading I guess? Haha

https://archiveofourown.org/users/fl...ndom_id=449545
Closed Thread   Post New Thread