Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm glad I finished it before she took it down, even if it wasn't the best one..

I'm just reading this one

Betrayal

and then I start the second part of "Time is up"

icon by Daggi
Old 07-16-2017, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm still reading the second part of "Time is up"

but I also started this one and it is really interesting

Unexpected

icon by Daggi
Old 07-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my, Daggi...that's a WIP! You are brave.

fmaldy24: I didn't read fan fiction for a long time. I watched the show repeatedly though.

I found that gap-filler fics worked best for me. One that I really love is this collection of S1 gap-fillers. The author started writing these during the run of the show. IMO...she's one of the best.

Try the first one. Just a warning though...they're very graphic sexually.

Heels Over Head ~ QAF Season One Gap Fillers by Miss Miko
Old 07-17-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I know.. I dared to start one.. now I hope it gets an end but I thought since tagsit is involved.. it sounded promising

icon by Daggi
Old 07-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're right...Tag can be counted on to finish a story.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing story links.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
You're right...Tag can be counted on to finish a story.
that's what I hope, cause I like it it's differnet , but not bad

icon by Daggi
Old 07-18-2017, 07:12 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Sorry if I am posting this in wrong thread, but I would like to ask if you know whether some actors or writers -cowlip read any of fanfiction? They probably are not searching it on internet but maybe if someone would give them some in print, they might read it 😁 or they are not interested at all? Since they are still participating at reunion, i think they are not totally indifferent of the show.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Sorry if I am posting this in wrong thread, but I would like to ask if you know whether some actors or writers -cowlip read any of fanfiction? They probably are not searching it on internet but maybe if someone would give them some in print, they might read it 😁 or they are not interested at all? Since they are still participating at reunion, i think they are not totally indifferent of the show.
I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, but a fan from somewhere in Europe (again, my memory sucks) posted that she had sent a few stories to CowLip in the mail. She received a letter back from them. They read her stories and appreciated that the fans are still so involved and loved that their characters are continuing the live on and they told her they enjoyed her stories.

That's about all I've heard. I know someone sent some stories to Scott, but I never heard anything from that.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wow, now I'm impressed.. I didn't expect them to read them at all.. and I don't really think that they activly search for them online

icon by Daggi
Old 07-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Thats really nice from Cowlip to take time for all this and read the stories. I think it they have to be proud in certain sense that their characters motivated fans to write amazing fanfictions.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, I am hoping someone here can help me...

I cannot remember the name of a fic I've read.

It starts off with Brian and Mikey are a couple since Justin was killed. But without giving spoilers, the story is not as bad as it sounds. If more detail is needed I can give it, but trying to be a little vague to not use spoilers
Old 07-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wo KAthy, that story sounds interesting, but sadly I can't help you here.. it's a story I haven't heard of yet..

anyone else who can help?

icon by Daggi
Old 07-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Someone found it for me... it's Whatever it Takes by Dayna and it has 2 follow ups. The same person was nice enough to send me a copy. I now have it in Google docs. It's a super quick read but pretty good. I'm happy to share if anyone has access to Google docs or even I can send a copy to Deborah who I know sends things to everyone (cause she's awesome)
Old 07-26-2017, 12:39 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

I would not have courage now to read such story of Justin being dead and Brian with Mikey. i read some time ago a fanfic where Brian was killed during bombing in Babylon and that was one of most heartbreaking story I read, i was so devastated and crying through it all, it included letters Justin wrote to Brian later in his life, omg, I have to stop, its too emotional and makes me cry even when I just think about it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread