Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

This Coronavirus outbreak is scary.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Denise, I read about it and statistics shows much more people are dying from air pollution for example than coronavirus. For me it's one more disease when they use it to scare people more than it's necessary.

And maybe soon it'll pass away, it was before with other diseases. When shows up more intresting topics coronavirus will not be numer one at the news anymore.
aśka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The channel is gone. I don't plan on another any time soon. It's too labour intensive trying to upload 83 episodes broken down to the average of 22 clips each, bonus material, fanvids, etc. I'm not sure why someone keeps targeting my channels when I mark them 18+ AND NOT FOR KIDS!!

Ponder...why, when so many people loved them.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Deborah, can we somehow write to YT and ask them why they do this?I was only lodged on FB rasist sites and cruelty, haitred.

I ride the highway today and was wondering again why every fuc.king forest must be planned by people. It looks disgusting, like big plantation of trees. There is no biodiversity. Man-make forests are depressing and reminds me how people killing nature and think everything is about them and whole planet would not survive, which is bulls.hit.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Deborah.. I absolutly get that.. its ridiculous..

Aska.. I'm really glad that I live in a nationalpark where most of the forrests are kept original like they were from beginings and no man touches tham even if woodfarmers complain about it

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Deborah, that's so fked up. So sorry to hear that. I directed a lot of fans to your YT when they were looking to watch QAF online...

Maybe someone at Showtime is bitter or something?

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
The channel is gone. I don't plan on another any time soon. It's too labour intensive trying to upload 83 episodes broken down to the average of 22 clips each, bonus material, fanvids, etc. I'm not sure why someone keeps targeting my channels when I mark them 18+ AND NOT FOR KIDS!!

Ponder...why, when so many people loved them.
Deborah, I'm so sorry. I'm sick of Youtube. You put so much work in those channels, only for them to take it away once more.

Old 02-22-2020, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I feel especially sad because now ALL of our OP's with videos are broken. If anyone can think of another way to share, please enlighten me. Thanks for all of your support.

Daggi...I was thinking the other day, how wonderful it was walking and hiking through your national forests. I live in a small rural~ish community and we had so many preserves. Now they're clearing the areas and bulding more dwellings. It makes me so sad because the wildlife have no choices but to leave. I'm just glad that my neighborhood is protected.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I feel especially sad because now ALL of our OP's with videos are broken. If anyone can think of another way to share, please enlighten me. Thanks for all of your support.

Daggi...I was thinking the other day, how wonderful it was walking and hiking through your national forests. I live in a small rural~ish community and we had so many preserves. Now they're clearing the areas and bulding more dwellings. It makes me so sad because the wildlife have no choices but to leave. I'm just glad that my neighborhood is protected.
I think I've found one. Must DM/Pm you the details.

Old 03-23-2020, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

The time you were here with me was soo awsome, and I also love your little community and its wildlife with the sandhill cranes so sad that everything has to be mad urban instead of keeping it natural people just don't appreciate nature

just had to think about the snakestory at your moms pool

icon by Daggi
Old 03-23-2020, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Forget a PM, I'll just say it... have either of you heard of/tried vlareTv?

Old 03-24-2020, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)

Aska.. I'm really glad that I live in a nationalpark where most of the forrests are kept original like they were from beginings and no man touches tham even if woodfarmers complain about it
Great you have a wild forests, I'm happy for you At my home they are only plantation of trees, which we can find everywhere, some of them looks worse, some little less, but all of them are plant by people who regulary interfere.
I read we don't have any real natural forests in Europe except this one in Poland and Belarus (some parts of it are primeval and some natural, the other parts were cutting at some point, but still the forest could/can regenerate on it's own natural way, but it is changing now), and by natural I mean primeval. I just used to this word, and there is difference.
In Poland even old ones, which are very rare and can look like really old ones are logging. The whole Ministry of Environments isn't protecting any woods or nature, it's all for sale. It's sick and I hate how it's working here. I know there are some pretty ****ty forest mafia in Sweden too (I read a book, it's sick too), like everywhere I suppose but they still have beautiful forests. I saw only pictures, but my friends were there a lot. And even Sweden is corrupted it's hard to compare them with Poland.

I really would see some wild nature like Canada or Alaska or Russia and Amazon Rainforests.

I really love to see cities where are plating trees and plants at the buildings, roofs, everywhere.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I adore the fact that you live near such a beautiful setting, Daggi. From the pictures you've shared in the past, I'm sure it's artistically/creatively inspiring to be around. If not that, then just going outside and reading and gardening I can imagine is highly satisfying. Happy for you.

I live in the suburbs A far cry from the natural beauty of nature that I yearn to be a part of, but I'm still grateful.

Old 05-19-2020, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

I live now in the city, and I wouldn't want to live on daily basic in the village anymore, but lately I had this need again to go and spend few weeks with nature, far away from city.

Last edited by aśka; 05-21-2020 at 02:33 PM
Old 05-21-2020, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I will post a trailer they made for a movie from my area, so you can see a wonderful part of germany

just need my computer for that

EDIT

here is where I live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI29...ndex=20&t=113s

icon by Daggi

Last edited by Giotto; 05-21-2020 at 01:30 PM
Reply   Post New Thread