Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Well the beer ad guy was really cute!
Brian devoured that man.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 06-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Absolute Fan

You know who I found cute? That second guy Brian got to dance with him in the "let's hear it for the boy scene", the one who was like, at first. I'm not a big fan of buff man, but something about that guy was really appealing
Old 06-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
You know who I found cute? That second guy Brian got to dance with him in the "let's hear it for the boy scene", the one who was like, at first. I'm not a big fan of buff man, but something about that guy was really appealing
Oh yeah, he was cute

Old 06-20-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)

Although I have to slow down that scene. It was one of my first!
Yes please!!!

Quote:
You know who I found cute? That second guy Brian got to dance with him in the "let's hear it for the boy scene", the one who was like, at first. I'm not a big fan of buff man, but something about that guy was really appealing.
He's not my type either Marta, but he appeals to me too! I only discovered that track a couple of weeks ago and I was so happy to have it on my playlist because I love that scene where he's dancing his way over to Brian!

Season 1 Episode 03 - The music - YouTube
Old 07-22-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Really liked that man who worked in that pathetic pasta palace. I just got good vibes from him. And he was the first to hire Ted post-meth addiction phase.

Old 07-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Really liked that man who worked in that pathetic pasta palace. I just got good vibes from him. And he was the first to hire Ted post-meth addiction phase.
Oh, he was a real hoot in the out-takes where he just had to introduce Teddy as the new singing waiter and fluffed his lines so many times!
Old 07-26-2014, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

OMG!!! It's like I think I'm having probs remembering my extra/other characters at will, unless of course I've just watched the episode. Some of the extras are fading from my memory bank and I don't want that to happen.

I'd better quit talking now cause I wouldn't want to seem loquacious or anything MARTA
Old 07-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
OMG!!! It's like I think I'm having probs remembering my extra/other characters at will, unless of course I've just watched the episode. Some of the extras are fading from my memory bank and I don't want that to happen.

I'd better quit talking now cause I wouldn't want to seem loquacious or anything MARTA
There were a lot of them to remember hun!!

One of my faves was Ida ... the PFlag son who didn't set Mikey up with a date with Ben! Fabulous character.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
There were a lot of them to remember hun!!

One of my faves was Ida ... the PFlag son who didn't set Mikey up with a date with Ben! Fabulous character.
I think I need an exercise...in conjunction with this thread... to help me remember these awesome family extra's

Short of watching the entire series again...which I'm not opposed to (and of course will ) and writing down all of the characters....Do you have any suggestions oh wise one?
Old 07-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
I think I need an exercise...in conjunction with this thread... to help me remember these awesome family extra's

Short of watching the entire series again...which I'm not opposed to (and of course will ) and writing down all of the characters....Do you have any suggestions oh wise one?
Be careful what you wish for hun!

One of the most gorgeous was "Dijon .. like the mustard"! He was so .. and, according to Brian, a first-class f and, until I just typed it, hadn't realised that it was intended as a pun .

Love it! Always something new!!!

The other major hottie was Pitts9x6 ... OMG, he was just ... going through the whole episode in just that tiny pair of shorts ... hot, hot, hot!

Loved Madame and Master Ni ~ the Chinese herbalists ~ they were hysterical!! .. "both look like major bottoms to me!!" ...
Old 07-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Absolute Fan

How about Brian’s "italian tutor"? I love so much when he was baby talking to Gus and then, noticing Brian’s look, he straightens up composing himself. "We'll do this again!"
Old 07-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

.. and the totally gorgeous bank clerk ... and the doctor who did Teddy and Em's HIV tests ... oh, and the cutie guy that Justin had at the art gallery that Jen took him to ..

.. and not necessarily gorgeous but adorable in a fun way ... everyone at the fairy gathering!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
.. and the totally gorgeous bank clerk ... and the doctor who did Teddy and Em's HIV tests ... oh, and the cutie guy that Justin had at the art gallery that Jen took him to ..

.. and not necessarily gorgeous but adorable in a fun way ... everyone at the fairy gathering!
Omg, that bank clerk!

I liked the old man at the fairy gathering, the one who was the ghost of the founder or something
Old 07-26-2014, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With you on the bank guy! Soooooo gorgeous ..and within a whisker of being totally in Brian's "beautiful god" league!

Harry, founder of the fairy gathering was such a lovely character and I totally got why he founded the gathering and what it was meant to achieve. The sort of person I'd love to have known!
Old 07-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
How about Brian’s "italian tutor"? I love so much when he was baby talking to Gus and then, noticing Brian’s look, he straightens up composing himself. "We'll do this again!"
Oh Marta! Now him, I remember and his eyes were so beautiful too. He was too cute and completely goo goo gaa gaa over Gus...truly. Linds got an eyeful of him as well. ..from the back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread