Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerKitten (View Post)
I certainly did! And I will write something about it in my LJ tonight or tomorrow, since there is more to tell - especially about the condition of the package itself. My mom was all like: "Well, the mail service really has to learn how to handle packages."
But he/she (?) is soooo cute!!!! I don't even know how to thank you! Thank you soooo, sooo much! Oh, and the card with little red riding hood?!

Eh, guys can be so dumb sometimes! >.< When they see you struggling, why don't they help you?! *sighs*
What?! Bastards I sent this as priority to avoid such situation! But I'm glad you liked it - it's your choice if it's a boy or a girl, though considering it's Gale and Randy's kid it can be just Junior I just had to buy it - they make it in front of you and all - you witness the birth of your teddy Oh and on the birth certificate (which obviously I forgot to add translation to, just like I forgot with its passport) you have its name, date of birth, color of fur and height and the name of the owner.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

First Do!

Did you get my post card?
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
What?! Bastards I sent this as priority to avoid such situation! But I'm glad you liked it - it's your choice if it's a boy or a girl, though considering it's Gale and Randy's kid it can be just Junior I just had to buy it - they make it in front of you and all - you witness the birth of your teddy Oh and on the birth certificate (which obviously I forgot to add translation to, just like I forgot with its passport) you have its name, date of birth, color of fur and height and the name of the owner.
The content itself wasn't damaged - except for the box. But the most important thing stayed all safe and cuddly.

Junior made me laugh so much at first - and Lizzie was already looking at me strangely. Oh, and I really hope the wish will come true.

As for the translation: I had some trouble with a few things at first, but then I figured a few things out - and the name was pretty self-explanatory. I've told my friend about this today and she was all like: "Who is Haroldson?" I swear, I wanted to smack her upside the head in the middle of our English class!
Old 08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Claudia! I got your postcard! Thanks so much!!! It's gonna join my collection of postcards on the wall of my bedroom

Kate I was going to translate the passport and all but I kinda forgot But now when you're gonna travel you can take Junior with you
Old 08-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You have to read my review of Vegas!

Kate what did she get you?
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Claudia I'm gonna read your review asap - I have lots of my flist to catch up.

I need to buy some cherry coke tomorrow

Ok I'm gonna catch up with my mail and other stuff and I'll be back in an hour
Old 08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

An hour?! That long?!

Claudia - I'll take a pic and will post it later.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it better be just an hour!

Kate Okay
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone meet Junior Haroldson!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww.. that's so cute
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn't it?! And soooo soft!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yep
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Awww Junior! You better treat him nicely or his daddies won't strip for you will get mad
Old 08-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
Awww Junior! You better treat him nicely or his daddies won't strip for you will get mad
He is sitting on my couch right behind me - and can see everything I do. Maybe I shouldn't watch QaF here then. He might get a shock to see his daddies naked and doing lots of naughty things.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

close his eyes or turn him around
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread