Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey, everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

I really wish this Corona virus would disappear and stay gone. Just found out there are two confirmed cases in my state. Two people returned from an infected region outside the states and are quarantined to their homes. It's anyone's guess how many people they came in contact with before getting tested. With that said, I hope the two individuals affected make speedy recoveries.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 03-03-2020, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel you, Denise. So far there are 2 in my county. I wash my hands frequently and other than that, what is the best means of protection?

I just want you guys to know that I miss being here, but in all honesty, after 10 hours at work...on a computer, the last thing I want to do when I get home is power on my laptop. It really sucks, especially because much of my daily communications are online.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Hey, everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

I really wish this Corona virus would disappear and stay gone. Just found out there are two confirmed cases in my state. Two people returned from an infected region outside the states and are quarantined to their homes. It's anyone's guess how many people they came in contact with before getting tested. With that said, I hope the two individuals affected make speedy recoveries.
I totally know what you mean Denise. we now have two cases of it closer to us too.. it just sucks that people still go to endangered zones just because they want to go skiing

as bad as that virus is.. the worst thing in my eyes is the media which cause panic without end.. yes the virus is serious, but it is not as bad as they make it so cities have to be closed off and people are getting treated bad.. instead they should update people and calm them down..

just for an example... in Germany we have now about I would say maximum of 50 people that were or still are sick with the corona virus, non of them died yet, most cured ones say they barley were sick at all.. and all the news tell you how bad and dangerous that virus is... but not once do they mention the 20000 sick people of the influenca virus and there10% (2000) people already died .. so that is just ridiculous.. the best thing you can do is wash your hands and desinfect them before touching your face or others..
stay away from really big events

In my eyes, a lot more people probably are infected without even realising or knowing, cause they don't even get sick or just think they have a cold or something.. only if you were in an area before where you know you could be infected, you probably think about having it

icon by Daggi
Old 03-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-04-2020, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey friends!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

hey all

icon by Daggi
Old 03-04-2020, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-05-2020, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

picked up my sister today now we enjoy our qualitytime together

icon by Daggi
Old 03-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm home from work
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

how are you guys

have to work today...

icon by Daggi
Old 03-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-08-2020, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

My niece, Lesley has been here since Thursday and it's been so nice to have her. I just wish I could take off work every day to be with her, but I won't just call in sick. Mark will be home around 2 am on Tuesday, so I'm taking off that day to spend with him.

Anyway, that's what I'm up to.

Have a great day!
Old 03-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welp looks like the coronavirus has arrived to Virginia...

I went to hang out with a friend from work and then went with my parents to do grocery shopping among other things
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Welp looks like the coronavirus has arrived to Virginia...

I went to hang out with a friend from work and then went with my parents to do grocery shopping among other things
Stay safe Claudia I can only hope the person who caught it makes a swift recovery and gets well very soon. This is all so frightening.

Also, it's nice to hear you enjoyed yourself with your mom and dad.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 03-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread