Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Happy Birthday Claudia.

Deborah ~ I've heard of CHVRCHES. I love their newest song, Get Out..
Here is one they did last night.

https://youtu.be/bmXxLzrue6A
Old 12-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Thanks for the clip. That dress is beautiful. She's got a very high register.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 12-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Thanks for the clip. That dress is beautiful. She's got a very high register.
I was so freaking impressed, which is the opposite of how I felt after Foster The People. It was like Mark Foster couldn't figure out what vocal style he wanted to use during his set. He went from classic whiny to nasally whiny, then normal voiced, then OMG my ears!!!

EDIT:

OMG...I'm getting very distracted here. I need to focus on the birthday thread, but for some reason Hayley Baldwin/Bieber became my searches Oh...then Armie Hammer got a good 5 minutes of scrolling, now I must refocus.

GINORMOUS EDIT: The birthday thread is done! My head is pounding, my neck is aching and I think it's time to go to bed. I am logging off of this damned computer.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the birthday thread!! Armie Hammer is sooooooo sexy I still need to listen to the audio book of CMBYN. His voice is so perfect.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Thanks for the birthday thread!! Armie Hammer is sooooooo sexy I still need to listen to the audio book of CMBYN. His voice is so perfect.
I"ve listened to that thing dozens of time...literally. His voice is just... After the audiobook was released, there were so many reports of spontaneous pregnancy... it was ridiculous.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Where is everybody? I know Chris has been lost in Con and fan meet threads, so that's my fault. You are totally allowed to bump up the open threads so we can share with you.

Please disregard the poster with the condescending attitude. There was a person who became very rude to us. It was a rough time emotionally here for a couple of years.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey all

I was lost my video making and I have finished the two I had to make for the giftexchange.. now I will try to make the two I wanted to make for a year now

how is everybody?

I'm busy working both jobs.. end of year is all I say

icon by Daggi
Old 12-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi!
Old 12-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Where is everybody? I know Chris has been lost in Con and fan meet threads, so that's my fault. You are totally allowed to bump up the open threads so we can share with you.

Please disregard the poster with the condescending attitude. There was a person who became very rude to us. It was a rough time emotionally here for a couple of years.
Haha heyyyy I'm alive! I have been through several of them so far...maybe 4? And of course following links posted in THOSE threads that lead to longer reviews...

I'm equal parts excited/happy to see these recaps and equal parts disgusted, honestly. There were times reading some of this stuff when I was like, "Ew, do I really want to be a part of this?" Maybe just reading so many recaps back-to-back, it was really giving fandom a sense of being a bottomless pit. People just want more and more.

And some of the attitudes and comments towards Gale were just absolutely appalling. "I don't think I can ever forgive him for this." Are you SERIOUS? And having seen recaps from the fan event where he showed with his arm in the sling and was obviously very injured... I kinda wanted to strangle a couple of these fans who were talking about him. People say some really gross stuff when they're butthurt. I understand disappointment sure, but to make it a personal attack? And still claim to be a fan? I'm baffled.

And heh, it seemed like there were more than one with that attitude... at least in a couple of the threads. I have to say...

Spoiler:

Well that's enough of a rant for now!

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 12-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Haha heyyyy I'm alive! I have been through several of them so far...maybe 4? And of course following links posted in THOSE threads that lead to longer reviews...

I'm equal parts excited/happy to see these recaps and equal parts disgusted, honestly. There were times reading some of this stuff when I was like, "Ew, do I really want to be a part of this?" Maybe just reading so many recaps back-to-back, it was really giving fandom a sense of being a bottomless pit. People just want more and more.

And some of the attitudes and comments towards Gale were just absolutely appalling. "I don't think I can ever forgive him for this." Are you SERIOUS? And having seen recaps from the fan event where he showed with his arm in the sling and was obviously very injured... I kinda wanted to strangle a couple of these fans who were talking about him. People say some really gross stuff when they're butthurt. I understand disappointment sure, but to make it a personal attack? And still claim to be a fan? I'm baffled.

And heh, it seemed like there were more than one with that attitude... at least in a couple of the threads. I have to say...

Spoiler:

Well that's enough of a rant for now!
That is something I can't understand too.. in my eyes those are not fans, they are stalkers.. I mena he is a human being with an own life that's nobodys business then himself and a true fan will always respect that

icon by Daggi
Old 12-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally get it! Gale burned his arm and was in tremendous amounts of pain. Kathy had him sign my 2 photos, but he could barely write, so they weren't personalized or full signature. I think I paid $70 for each and I was disappointed, but Gale didn't injure himself on purpose. People are ridiculous.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Wow that's pricey! But I was more referring to them talking about the one he couldn't show up to. RnS? And saying stuff about how he didn't care about his fans and always blows cons off... then I saw the thing about how he'd showed to one when he was obviously very injured. So I was like "Oh yeah, guys, he TOTALLY doesn't care... "

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 12-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, cons and stuff are so expensive, it's crazy. But we do it anyways lol. I only did twice.

"Fans" make me angry. Some people expect so much and when the person's actions don't exactly match the expectations they've set for them, they get angry. And it's so annoying. At the end of the day, celebrities owe you nothing and you shouldn't be making demands. Lol residual anger from my other fandom haha
Old 12-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I went out to eat and went to various stores in our local mall my mom's birthday is this Sunday so I got her a gift and yes my mom, my brother and me all have birthdays within the same week (mine is the 3rd, my brother's the 4th and my mom the 9th).
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

where is everybody?
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread