Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Thank you.

By the way, I found a couple of my other tattoos, since we were on the subject a while back:

It's an OM symbol. I used to be huge into yoga and was a teacher for a while.

This is the one I'll be fitting the Brian quote around. Has significance to me, cause I had to find my own way after abandoning the yoga path that I thought I was going down a few years back.
Wow, these are absolutely incredible!! I love the colours and the detailing, so pretty!!
Old 08-24-2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi

sorry for my absence.. I couldn't log on yesterday and today I was working from 7:30 am till now and I should finish it today so my brother can take all,the folders with him tomorrow..

so Chris, I know how you feel about fridays and work.. with my officejob its the same I work from home and whenever I have time giving danceclases is so much better even if it is on weekends

Claudia ~ you look so happy with your brother. hope you had a lot of fun with him and his wife and I'm the same with taking pics of cities

Chris ~ those tattoos you have are gorgeous so colourfull .. I love those. and how did your dinner go?

Dlyn ~ hope your full moon day was not too bad I never was bothered by the moon.. gladly

icon by Daggi
Old 08-24-2018, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Thank you both!

Daggi, I've missed you! Is your Internet still acting up? Do you love working from home?! I do. It seems like you don't, though? Also, what kind of dance do you teach?

The dinner/get together went pretty well! Not nearly as awkward or uncomfortable as I expected. People were pretty open with me about what had been going on, so that was nice. I can tell they're all super stressed lately, though, which makes me a little sad for them (but sooo happy for myself to have gotten out when I did, TBH.) I miss the people there - it's a small business and it was kind of like a little family. I've never experienced another job like that before. But I do NOT miss working there. So it was nice to see them, and know that I don't have to go back to work, at the same time.

Maybe I'm terrible...

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone!!

Daggi--hope your internet isn't giving you trouble anymore!! Working from home does sound nice though. I mean, work is still work but at least it's a comfortable atmosphere.

Chris--Glad it went well You're not terrible. I get what you mean. The office I work in? So much stupid drama. It's like high school. I'm not involved in it but you definitely hear/see a lot.

I'm happy it's finally the weekend. Mostly going to be a chill one. Tonight, I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory with my sister and cousin so that should be fun!!
Old 08-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Hey everyone!!

Daggi--hope your internet isn't giving you trouble anymore!! Working from home does sound nice though. I mean, work is still work but at least it's a comfortable atmosphere.

Chris--Glad it went well You're not terrible. I get what you mean. The office I work in? So much stupid drama. It's like high school. I'm not involved in it but you definitely hear/see a lot.

I'm happy it's finally the weekend. Mostly going to be a chill one. Tonight, I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory with my sister and cousin so that should be fun!!
Heyyy, everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Addie, thanks for the reassurance, haha. Don't get me wrong, there was definitely some stupid drama at that job. One of the reasons I don't miss it. But overwhelmingly everyone was supportive of each other and loving, which was nice. It was like a family - a dysfunctional family. I get what you mean about the "high school" thing, too. There were a couple of girls there that were totally like that. I will say, you can really see some people's true opinions of you after you go away from someplace for a while, and then come back!

I've got a total introvert hangover today, though. Ughhhh. Too much socializing. (I don't drink.)

Cheesecake Factory sounds fun! But, does this mean you'll miss another GroupWatch?

Question: Does FF run slow for anyone else? This site in particular I feel like runs really annoyingly slow for me. Like when I try to post, it has to load foreverrr....

Last edited by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!; 08-25-2018 at 08:50 AM
Old 08-25-2018, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Heyyy, everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Addie, thanks for the reassurance, haha. Don't get me wrong, there was definitely some stupid drama at that job. One of the reasons I don't miss it. But overwhelmingly everyone was supportive of each other and loving, which was nice. It was like a family - a dysfunctional family. I get what you mean about the "high school" thing, too. There were a couple of girls there that were totally like that. I will say, you can really see some people's true opinions of you after you go away from someplace for a while, and then come back!

I've got a total introvert hangover today, though. Ughhhh. Too much socializing. (I don't drink.)

Cheesecake Factory sounds fun! But, does this mean you'll miss another GroupWatch?

Question: Does FF run slow for anyone else? This site in particular I feel like runs really annoyingly slow for me. Like when I try to post, it has to load foreverrr....
Now that is the truth!! When you come back after being away for a while, you definitely see things in a new light.

Lol me. It's like--I've seen too many people lately, I need to be alone.

Yeah, sadly I won't be here tonight Nor will I be here next week, I'm going to my uncle's cottage for the weekend.

Nope, it's not just you. Most times, I find the site to be okay, bearably slow. But other times it takes forever and on occasion gives me error messages.
Old 08-25-2018, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Now that is the truth!! When you come back after being away for a while, you definitely see things in a new light.

Lol me. It's like--I've seen too many people lately, I need to be alone.

Yeah, sadly I won't be here tonight Nor will I be here next week, I'm going to my uncle's cottage for the weekend.

Nope, it's not just you. Most times, I find the site to be okay, bearably slow. But other times it takes forever and on occasion gives me error messages.
So true.

Ha. I even get physical symptoms, with mine. Like exhaustion and some digestive issues. Blargh.

Aww, too bad. But that's cool that you have exciting plans!

And ok, that's good to know. I installed an ad blocker and hoped it would help, but it really didn't.

Old 08-25-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Thank you both!

Daggi, I've missed you! Is your Internet still acting up? Do you love working from home?! I do. It seems like you don't, though? Also, what kind of dance do you teach?

The dinner/get together went pretty well! Not nearly as awkward or uncomfortable as I expected. People were pretty open with me about what had been going on, so that was nice. I can tell they're all super stressed lately, though, which makes me a little sad for them (but sooo happy for myself to have gotten out when I did, TBH.) I miss the people there - it's a small business and it was kind of like a little family. I've never experienced another job like that before. But I do NOT miss working there. So it was nice to see them, and know that I don't have to go back to work, at the same time.

Maybe I'm terrible...
No you're not terrible

my internet is much better then before, but it still keeps shutting down from time to time.. I think it is just not so stable as the old one.. at least my TV works again as long as I don't have to restart the device and it wants to update... that takes forever..

Well.. working from home is not a bad thing.. unless you want to finish things before vacation and you sit there from 7:30 am till midnight with only short breaks.. its almost like owning your own company

and I teach ballroomdancing gladly that is more playing then work for me I love to see people learning things from me

glad your dinner went well there is nothing more annoying as if you have to sit through something that bores you to death..

Addie ~ have fun at cheesecake factory but we will miss you at the watch.. and again the week after.. but being on a cottage sounds like a lot of fun.

My brother came by today and we told our dad that someone is coming over to take care of him in September. First he said he doesn't need one, but after we told him that it shouldn't cost anything and that we all feel better if he isn't on his own for three weeks he didn't say much anymore.. I'm not sure if I'm ok with him saying nothing at all.. so lets see if he has realised what we said to him today.

then my brother and I cleaned out a lot of things in the house and I will try to bring it in good shape till next weekend

oh .. and the waspnest we have above our guestroom is making stains on the ceiling had I thought about that I would have stopped before moving in.. now we have to wait and paint over them in winter

icon by Daggi
Old 08-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls I'm home from work
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Hey girls I'm home from work
Hi Cllaudia hope you had a good day

need to go to bed now

enjoy your evening

good night

icon by Daggi
Old 08-25-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been catching up on shows
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello

So, no Cheesecake Factory. It was a four hour wait!! Which is riduclous. We went to another restaurant instead!!

Hope everything works out and your dad is okay, Daggi
Old 08-25-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm off to sleep! goodnight
Icon by Zonikita
Old 08-26-2018, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Ballroom dancing sounds awesome, Daggi! I wish I was classy like that. I hope everything works out with you!!

Addie, that wait sounds crazy! Hope your back-up plan was good!

I'm super excited - my tattoo artist has a spot for me this Wednesday to get my Brian Kinney quote tattooed!!! Eeeeee!

Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

Old 08-26-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So today I ended up going on a first date with Luis we went to Panera and then afterwards to Barnes and Noble. I don't find him attractive physically but I do like his personality and the conversation was good and there was laughter. We're both open to a second date just a matter of schedules. So we'll see
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread