Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
I can't imagine... I want to force myself to take a break after I finish my current watchthru before I start the whole series again...but man is it gonna be difficult. I doubt I can last a whole month...probably not even a couple of weeks...
I started watching in January when I discovered it was on Netflix. I saw some of season 3 back when it aired and we had Showtime, but that was all. I have been obsessed since then. I've watched it all the way thru twice, but now tend to watch my fave scenes or storylines over and over depending on my mood. I keep wondering if it will lessen for me but it hasn't

Addie~ glad you had a nice time at the cabin with your family!

Daggi ~ will you let us know when Deborah lands safely?
Old 09-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I started watching in January when I discovered it was on Netflix. I saw some of season 3 back when it aired and we had Showtime, but that was all. I have been obsessed since then. I've watched it all the way thru twice, but now tend to watch my fave scenes or storylines over and over depending on my mood. I keep wondering if it will lessen for me but it hasn't

Addie~ glad you had a nice time at the cabin with your family!

Daggi ~ will you let us know when Deborah lands safely?
of course I do

she made it to my place save and sound. now we rest a bit before I drag her downtown

Even if I don't watch episodes every day anymore, I need my daily fix.. be it a story or vid or even just pics on facebook

addict? obviously

icon by Daggi
Old 09-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone!!

Yeah, I'm definitely going to need my fan video fix for sure!!

Tonight I have another concert, Niall Horan (from 1D) so I'm excited about that!!
Old 09-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Daggi, I'm glad Deborah made it there safely! Have fun and keep us updated on your adventures!

Quote:
Nice. I wonder the same thing, but it seems to actually be deepening for me as time goes on. I'm even connecting to characters I used to not care about or be annoyed by. Like I'm seeing them all more as my family/friends. I couldn't help but start the series over again immediately after watching the last episode both times, so I'm currently on my third complete viewing. I'm a little worried I'll never stop looping it...

Addie, have fun at your concert!! Does 1D still tour together, also? I always wonder, when someone goes solo.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

sooo we spent a beautiful day together, wlaking through my little town, taking pictures and doing some sightseeing .

now I think we are off to bed soon

how are you guys doing today?

icon by Daggi
Old 09-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

That sounds like a great day! Glad you guys are having fun.

I'm sleepy today... don't feel like doing anything. But I'm forcing myself to get work done, anyway.

Old 09-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
That sounds like a great day! Glad you guys are having fun.

I'm sleepy today... don't feel like doing anything. But I'm forcing myself to get work done, anyway.
I'm impresed.. when I'm feeling like that I can't drag myself to anything

icon by Daggi
Old 09-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Glad you both are having fun!!

Chris--right now they are just doing solo stuff. Two have released albums and the other two are going to. Well, so does Zayn, the fifth member who left. I think eventually down the line they will do something together again.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Glad you both are having fun!!

Chris--right now they are just doing solo stuff. Two have released albums and the other two are going to. Well, so does Zayn, the fifth member who left. I think eventually down the line they will do something together again.
I see. At least they're all still actively making music!

Quote:
I'm impresed.. when I'm feeling like that I can't drag myself to anything
Thanks. I actually didn't get as much as I wanted to done today, though. I was really irritated for a while this evening. Going to have to cram in more tomorrow...

Old 09-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Almost weekend.

I haven't rewatched QaF in years, I wanted to start this week but I'm so swamped at work.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I went out to run some errands
ā€œ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Almost weekend.

I haven't rewatched QaF in years, I wanted to start this week but I'm so swamped at work.
great you want to rewatch.. maybe you can join our groupwatch when we restart it

I took Deborah to a town close to my place today and we spent a beautiful day a bit of shopping, sightseeing, walking in the sun just a perfect day of joy

icon by Daggi
Old 09-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Yay for rewatching QAF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
great you want to rewatch.. maybe you can join our groupwatch when we restart it

I took Deborah to a town close to my place today and we spent a beautiful day a bit of shopping, sightseeing, walking in the sun just a perfect day of joy
That sounds like a perfect day! So glad you girls are having fun! Can't wait to see more pics.

Old 09-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)

Aww, so happy that you both are getting to spend such fun days together! I love that this board brought you together and made you such good friends . Iā€™d love to see some pics of your sightseeing if you want to share .
Old 09-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been watching shows but now I'm gonna take a break
ā€œ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread