Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

good morning

that still is totally crazy Fiona.. I mean, those tests cost, and if they can't give you a solution for your problem and already say, if the problem is still here in 4 month you have to do it again? I mean, it doesn't make sense to me.. you wouldn't do it if the problem would just walk away from its own? and they practically tell you to charge you twice, because the test is too old till the results come back.. and if they really go away, they chatge you for healing yourself?

I had my final day moving yesterday, picked up my own car again at lunchtime, we packed it up to the roof, and then left at 6pm.. i thought I won't go up there till fall.. well.. the nice elder lady that bumped my car 500mmlater thought otherwisr.. I mean nothing big happened.. it is really just a bump on my bumper, but it has to be checked out and it always is connected woth a lot of paperwork.. and the bumper is one piece up to the tires..so it isn't cheap to change.. honestly I hope they can plopp it out and I can get the money from the insurance.. that would be great, but what annoys me is, thaf I wil have to get up to my place once more for that... an other 5 hour drive a day, and an other day i have to leave my dad alone..
Old 06-24-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls I'm finally home! I should've gotten in last night but our flight from Mexico to Detroit got delayed due to a couple of different reasons and then when we made it to the Detroit airport to catch the connecting flight to Virginia the plane had already left by five minutes.... so we ended up having to sleep in Detroit (which Delta paid for of course) and ended up taking a direct flight to Virginia today. The trip was amazing and we did and saw so many things. We of course spent time getting to know my grandpa and the family.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Happy Birthday Fiona!

Claudia That sounds fantastic! Sorry you missed your connecting flight, but I'm glad you made it back safely. I bet the trip was filled with some very memorable moments that you'll keep revisiting for many years to come. A trip to Mexico sounds like a dream, because you got to meet new people from your family.

Daggi I am so sorry that you're so stressed moving is such a pain in the a s for sure. I know you'll be happy when it's all over and done with. It absolutely sucks that your car got hit in the process, as if the moving alone isn't stressful... now you have to now deal with a fender-bender. So annoying. Hopefully your insurance co. WILL handle the costs. I really, really hope you have someone there to help you with all of this, because it sounds like too much.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 06-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Later on when I have time I will post some pics It was great though everyone was super nice and welcoming. We went to a canyon, went to a historic town, heard and saw live mariachis play for us, went to hot springs. Definitely had a good time
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That sounds lovely.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 06-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My grandpa also sang with the mariachi (he used to sing when he was young and can still do it at 90!)
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, damn it’s been a while. Hello everyone!!

I got back from NYC yesterday and it was awesome. I loved meeting my internet friends and seeing the city and the Harry Styles concert was incredible. Feeling a bit under the weather though so that kind of sucks. Also, my friend brought me the QAF reunion magazine so that was really nice!!

Hope everyone is well!!
Old 06-24-2018, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gonna watch some shows and chill
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2018, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Happy Birthday Fiona!

Claudia That sounds fantastic! Sorry you missed your connecting flight, but I'm glad you made it back safely. I bet the trip was filled with some very memorable moments that you'll keep revisiting for many years to come. A trip to Mexico sounds like a dream, because you got to meet new people from your family.

Daggi I am so sorry that you're so stressed moving is such a pain in the a s for sure. I know you'll be happy when it's all over and done with. It absolutely sucks that your car got hit in the process, as if the moving alone isn't stressful... now you have to now deal with a fender-bender. So annoying. Hopefully your insurance co. WILL handle the costs. I really, really hope you have someone there to help you with all of this, because it sounds like too much.
oh it wasn't my fault, so it for sure won't be my insurance company that has to pay, but the ones who hit me.. I'm just glad it is the law over here to have one.. but it is all that annoying drivingvand paperwork that comes with it... I'm so tired...

Claudia so glad you had such a nice time on your vacation , can't waitbto see a few pics

Addie glad to have you back, and that you had a good time in NYC
Old 06-24-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Been watching shows
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-25-2018, 01:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

happy monday all
Old 06-25-2018, 06:00 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Fiona I hope that you did something special for your birthday.

Addie...I'm happy you had a great time at Harry's concert.

I have to take mom for lab work this morning after her physical therapy, then to her surgeon.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone!!

Thank you all, I had an amazing time!! I am off today so I get to relax a little bit more. I'm going to add some music to my iPod and maybe watch a movie.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Addie, do you want to tell us your birthday? so we can make thread for you too when it is time
Old 06-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls I have today off to be able to rest from the trip I go back tomorrow.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread