Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It might have to be after his vacation (he leaves for the beach next Monday and won't back until Thursday). We'll see what happens.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Claudia - I hope you get another date soon, maybe before he leaves but if not then after Are you texting each other a lot or something as well?

I think IHOP should still be called IHOP After so long why would they change it? People are always still going to call it IHOP

So I just woke up at almost 1pm after finally going back to sleep at around 4am. My sleep is all over the place! It can be very frustrating indeed.

Hope you're all having a good day
Old 07-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Fiona ~ I'm sorry your sleeping is so messed up. I just hope they find out thereason for it.

My back is still sore and during the night, when I lay down in a certain position my fingers went numb but now it is better again.. I hope it goes away over the weekend..

icon by Daggi
Old 07-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Daggi It doesn't sound good if your fingers are going numb from laying down - have you seen the doctor?
Old 07-06-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Thanks Daggi It doesn't sound good if your fingers are going numb from laying down - have you seen the doctor?
no, not yet, but I have to if it doesn't get better till monday..

icon by Daggi
Old 07-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah you should think about it I do hope it gets better for you soon though
Old 07-06-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone.

I'm just stopping in to say I'm heading over to my moms today. She has a doctor appointment at 4:30 and I want to take her to it. It's going on 3 months post surgery and this is her appointment with the surgeon. I think she may just be discharged today with a follow-up in another 3 months. We just have to decide when I can start reducing the amount of time I spend over in Daytona.

Daggi: It sounds like you may have pinched a nerve if your fingers are going numb. Definitely get it checked out if you get no relief. I wouldn't do anymore manual labor this weekend and try to rest.

Fiona: I take sleep meds, otherwise I just don't sleep. I hope you get some proper rest soon.

Cute story:

This is rainy/storm season in Florida, so crazy lightning storms are the norm. Last night I prepared dinner for hubby and I...made a beautiful salmon and we were about to serve it, when lighting blew the power out. So...we had dinner by camping flashlight. It was hilarious and unintentionally romantic. We couldn't stop laughing.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Deborah

I hope the drive goes well for you today

I love your spontaneous romantic moment with your husband That is so lovely
Old 07-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Fiona. Mark and I have had 2 wonderful days together. We had no one else in the house for large portions of the time and we realized that no matter how crazy life gets with the kids and mom, WE will be together forever and our relationship is stronger than ever.

Next year will be 30 years and we are planning a celebration vacation.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Thanks Fiona. Mark and I have had 2 wonderful days together. We had no one else in the house for large portions of the time and we realized that no matter how crazy life gets with the kids and mom, WE will be together forever and our relationship is stronger than ever.

That is so great! Often times I hear about kids moving out and things happening and people realising they have nothing in common anymore so I am very happy that you guys are finding the opposite

Planning a vacation is exciting Any ideas what you're thinking?
Old 07-06-2018, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
That is so great! Often times I hear about kids moving out and things happening and people realising they have nothing in common anymore so I am very happy that you guys are finding the opposite

Planning a vacation is exciting Any ideas what you're thinking?
Definitely Europe. Mark has always had the desire to go to the Amalfi coast, so I think in addition to visiting some countries, we'll find some sort of cruise to do that. This way we're not totally lost on what to do. It's a work in progress right now.

I really have to jump in the shower now to leave in a half hour. I shall see you on the flip-side.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)

This is so sweet!! I would love to have something like that one day

Thank God it's Friday!! Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday for a friend, we're going to a Drag Show!! Should be a lot of fun!!
Old 07-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
This is so sweet!! I would love to have something like that one day

Thank God it's Friday!! Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday for a friend, we're going to a Drag Show!! Should be a lot of fun!!
That's fantastic! When Daggi came to visit in January 2016, we went to a club call Hamburger Mary's. It was a lot of fun. It was even more fun when they played Proud. It was like a shoutout to QAF. It was great!

Have fun at the party!
Old 07-06-2018, 06:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Have a good trip Deborah

Have a great weekend Addie - sounds like a great weekend
Old 07-06-2018, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread