Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 06:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's so great to have you back Deborah and yeah my fog was pretty bad today - I went back to sleep today after I got on and slept for 4 hours this afternoon.

I need to go back to sleep again soon - I have bookclub tomorrow morning

Hope you're all having a good day
Old 02-02-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yay, Fiona...a book club! Do you share your M/M books, or mainstream books?
Old 02-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

hey yous

sorry for not being here muchbtoday. dad didn't have a very good day during the day today, but it was better tonight. I had to leave for work, but my brother came later so he wasn't alone all evening. and that is why I probably won't be able to post much tomorrow cause I have a complete day off I'm going out for breakfast with a friend and stay with her till I have to go to work. we have our ball tomorrow night and so I will not be home before 3 am.. but I'll be back on sunday

icon by Daggi
Old 02-03-2018, 06:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Daggi - Hey - enjoy your day with your friend and your breakfast and your ball It sounds like you will be having a great time

Deborah - no m/m books at book club - it's me, my mum, grandma, my sister-in-law, her mum, her best friend and another friend of mine so just normal books You guys are the only ones who really know I read them I don't tell many people in real life about that .

Hope you all had a good Saturday everyone
Old 02-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have a wonderful time, Daggi.

Fiona...I remember when I first started reading erotica and I didn't have an eReader. I used to have some really pretty book covers to conceal the title/pictures on the books.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls I'm home from work now to chill
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Hi
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-04-2018, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi Jordan

Glad you found us here and we sure will ad you in all the threads you asked for

you are just popping in for our big 600 k celebration in a bit

how did you find the show, and what do you like most about it? BTW I love your avi

Lisa we sure will have. hope yours is good too

Fiona ~ that bookclub sounds really interesting. it is so much fun to talk about what you just read and with family it is even better. I wished my sister would have more time to read fanfics cause I'd love to talk to her about them like we did with the stargate ones back then.. but she has barley time to read..

Deborah love you girlfriend hope you enjoyed watching CMBYN again

Claudia, Vicki

I had a really great relaxing day and you can tell it was good for both of us. dad and me. our moods are way better I met up with a friend I didn't have the possibility to meet for over 12 years the way we wanted too, cause she also moved away from deggendorf. but now being back it is easier we went to eat breakfast and talk, then went a bit shopping (I got a pair of wintershoes on sale) then we went for a walk and made some pizza for a late lunch I stayed with her till I had to leave to work.

Our ball was really great. we were afraid that people wouldn't like the fact that a lot of places weren't sold, but we had 150 people less the we expected because it were only 70 pupils instead of 120 the years before.. but the change in the band was perfect and we never had almost everybody staying til the end and a full dancefloor till the band stopped playing. so it was a real success

how was everybody elses weekend?

icon by Daggi
Old 02-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey girls

I'm gonna be chatting with Richard in a little bit because it's the superbowl today and he's really into football (I don't care about it). My parents went out to do grocery shopping already because my dad wants to come home early to watch the game too so I stayed home.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Claudia Sounds great. Glad you're enjoying your Sunday and spoke to Richard.

Daggi That's wonderful! Happy you and your dad are having a better time together now, and things have gotten better. Also glad you enjoyed yourself with your friend(s).

Deborah
I'm so happy you're back, too. Have a good time watching the game and be safe.

Jordan & Vicki Hey!

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 02-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished chatting with Richard
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
I just finished chatting with Richard
Lovely! Richard is your partner?

I'm stuck in my car, 175 miles away and luckily I am able to charge my phone. I needed to get some coffee and rear before my long drive home in the pitch black

I hope you're all ok and big hugs from me
Old 02-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vicki- Yes Richard is my boyfriend we're actually going to be celebrating a year of having made it official in a couple of weeks. We're in a long distance relationship currently as I'm in Virginia and he's in California.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
Lovely! Richard is your partner?

I'm stuck in my car, 175 miles away and luckily I am able to charge my phone. I needed to get some coffee and rear before my long drive home in the pitch black

I hope you're all ok and big hugs from me
Be careful, lovely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread