Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Deborah that sure was a great evening for you , I'm happy for you that they won

How did the week for everybody start?

icon by Daggi
Old 02-07-2018, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm driving to my mom's again today.

Samantha and Austin spent their first night at their new apartment last night, which happened to be their 3 year anniversary. I can't believe they've been together since Samantha was 16 and Austin was 17.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Deborah - I like your Eagles pic too - I like green and I like the Eagles team so yours is good too I hope you have a safe trip to your mum's today and it goes well there. I hope Samantha and Austin enjoy their new place 3 years is great They must be happy together How is her eating going? How is her job going? Does Austin work?

Daggi - hope things are going well with your dad and things are settled and good.

I have been lazy the last few days and not felt like doing much so I haven't been on here much I'm sorry but I do think about you guys and check every day even if I don't write anything every day.

Hope you are all going well and having a great week.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi

sorry for not being here much yesterday.

My friend Alex is sick so I had to take over his dance classes and we have that stupid date for the office work again coming up on monday and so much to finish till then..

I was so tired when I came home last night, that I couldn't post anymore..

but I'm home tonight and sure will make up for it

icon by Daggi
Old 02-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww...you guys don't have to apologize for not being here as much. We all have stuff going on and I think we all know that we love our board and each other, so all is good.

Fiona: Yes, Austin works too. I've known him since before he graduated high school and he's alway held a job...even then. He's pretty responsible. Samantha's eating is still the same, but I'm not seeing anything alarming. Since they live only about 2 miles away, I can keep an eye on her. I know stress is a red flag for her.

Like yesterday, she was so worried that she didn't know EXACTLY what her bills would be every month. I had to explain that her rent, trash/sewer and internet will be the same every month. The variables are electric, water and food...and electric will change over the summer months. I told her this month will be a learning month...not to be wasteful, but live comfortably without being wasteful, then we'll see if she needs to change anything. She seemed to relax about that.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

I hope your friend gets better Daggi seems like alot of work on your part so work at your own pace and make sure you take some time out for yourself as that's always important

Deb, she is very lucky to have you help her
It's a good thing you can keep an eye on her alot. It's so much stress dealing with bills and moving into a new place, it can all just be too overwhelming and the stress is hard to control but she will fall into a comfortable place where she can be more relaxed and happy.

I'm in London. Me and my date had a lovely day. We had a walk along the river Thames, had a lovely lunch and went shopping. I wanted to go to London on my motorbike but he seemed really scared to get on the back of one. I'm sensible riding the motorbike but he seems scared so we took my car. Going to drive back now then a massive posting spree tonight
Old 02-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Deborah ~ it's so exciting to see Samantha setting foot in her own life and to hear how different things work in germany. we pay our electric and water are the same each month either and at the end of the year the company comes to read the number of the used water and electricity and you get back what you payed too much or you have to pay what was too less. and then they tell you what to pay monthly the following year... I'm sure with your help she will figure all out. it is a huge step in growing up.

Vicky ~ how long are you driving from your place to London? glad you had fun there and so funny that your boyfriend was scared to ride the motorcycle with you but isn't it too cold for that anyway?

I haven't heard anything from my friend yet, so I guess he will be back to work tomorrow, but who knows.. I'm glad that this isn't really work for me, it is fun

so it seems my sister won't come over to visit this year.. she told me that she is needed at home for her grandchildren. I guess as soon as my niece finds a job that pays all bills, she will get a divorce.. her husband changed so much in the last few years.. he is lying to her and starts treating the kids in a not very nice way and probably herself too I guess.. he doesn't want to work anymore and only plays videogames .. well that's what I hear.. so my niece starts to get her tatoos removed from her neck at first and she probably can get an interview for an office job soon.. lets see what comes, but no help from this side for me..

icon by Daggi
Old 02-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

It's exciting to see people settling down especially with someone they love
Yep it's fascinating how it all works in different countries. I think it's all rather confusing at first but you soon get used it

It's around a 3 hr journey so we stopped for coffee. I don't mind the cold on my motorbike. I have a thick leather jacket and I just go for it He needs to stop being scared, and man up haha "I have never dated a girl with a motorbike before" .. well you have nonow sunshine

Hope everyone is having a good week!! This weekend will be lovely indeed
Old 02-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
It's exciting to see people settling down especially with someone they love
Yep it's fascinating how it all works in different countries. I think it's all rather confusing at first but you soon get used it

It's around a 3 hr journey so we stopped for coffee. I don't mind the cold on my motorbike. I have a thick leather jacket and I just go for it He needs to stop being scared, and man up haha "I have never dated a girl with a motorbike before" .. well you have nonow sunshine

Hope everyone is having a good week!! This weekend will be lovely indeed
its his chance now.. go girl

icon by Daggi
Old 02-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi Claudia

how are you doing?

icon by Daggi
Old 02-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm good I just went a little bit overboard on amazon I bought quite a few gifts to ship out to Richard for our anniversary
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I know what you mean it happens to me too on birthdays and so on. does your anniversary fall on valentinesday?

icon by Daggi
Old 02-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It falls on the 18th so close enough
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good morning!

I'm super tired. My mom decided when she woke up at 12:15am, it was time to get up. I had to stop her from making coffee. I thought I would have to stay up all night, but eventually went to bed. It's pretty ridiculous.

We have an appointment with her surgeon today for her 2 month check and will possibly be able to plan another surgery for after March 15th. We'll see what the doc says though. This time, we'll have all of the home health people in place before it happens.

Vicki...do you have any pics of yourself decked out in "biker" gear? I'd love to see that.

Was this date, the guy who laughed at you at dinner? If so, that's awesome. My relationship with my husband started with laughter.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread