Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I'm home from work
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-27-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi

Sorry I haven't been on today. I rested all day and I'm beginning to feel better. I'll be here tomorrow.

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. The pain is worse today. I have a doctors appointment at 1pm today. So hopefully he'll be able to tell me if it's normal pain for the incident, or if I need another X-ray.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I'm home from work
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-29-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey

So I have a lot of swelling on my left side and the doc gave me some pain pills. When I left the hospital they gave me a muscle relaxer and 800mg ibuprofen with did nothing to relieve the pain. So at least this will give me a little break.

I still need to get to my mom's. Her next surgery is coming up quickly and there's so much to do. I finally got her surgeon to sign off on home health care and they just picked up the papers yesterday. Now they have to be faxed to her plan administrator...and they don't know how to use the fax machine!
Old 03-29-2018, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Hey

So I have a lot of swelling on my left side and the doc gave me some pain pills. When I left the hospital they gave me a muscle relaxer and 800mg ibuprofen with did nothing to relieve the pain. So at least this will give me a little break.

I still need to get to my mom's. Her next surgery is coming up quickly and there's so much to do. I finally got her surgeon to sign off on home health care and they just picked up the papers yesterday. Now they have to be faxed to her plan administrator...and they don't know how to use the fax machine!
That can't be true don't they know it cause they are too old for it or cause they are too young for it..

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain.. the ibu that strong should help

my dad is having a rough day today again.. I just wish for once that he has that kind of day when my brother will be here on saturday to sunday, so he can see that I'm not making things up.. but every time he comes, my dad seems to have a magigal cure and is at his best

icon by Daggi
Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry that your dad is having a rough day. I don't think your brother really thinks you're making things up though.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I'm sorry that your dad is having a rough day. I don't think your brother really thinks you're making things up though.
I talked to him on the phone today, and no he doesn't think it, but it feels like that to me... .. he had such a hard time all day.. i hope it is better tomorrow

icon by Daggi
Old 03-29-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I went out to eat and then bought some things I needed
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-30-2018, 01:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's Good Friday here already - we went to church this afternoon and have had a quiet day for the rest of the day

How is everyone going? Daggi - your dad? Any better today? Deborah - how is the foot going? Still bad? Claudia - where did you go to eat?
Old 03-30-2018, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi Fiona thanks for asking, he is doing a bit better today. lets see if it stays that way going to visit my friend Alex and his wife tomorow afternoon and will stay over night. just hope, with my nephew cooking, I wwon't come home to a desaster in the kithcen sunday noon...

icon by Daggi
Old 03-30-2018, 01:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Hi Fiona thanks for asking, he is doing a bit better today. lets see if it stays that way going to visit my friend Alex and his wife tomorow afternoon and will stay over night. just hope, with my nephew cooking, I wwon't come home to a desaster in the kithcen sunday noon...
That sounds good Daggi and it's good you'll get a little break How old if your nephew? Is he staying overnight with your dad for you?
Old 03-30-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
That sounds good Daggi and it's good you'll get a little break How old if your nephew? Is he staying overnight with your dad for you?
my nephew is 26 , he an my brother are staying over night. he just sent me his shopping list so I hope I'm coming home to a delicious meal I can't tell you how good it feels to get out of the house for more then a few hours

icon by Daggi
Old 03-30-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I'm home from work
Icon by Zonikita
Old 03-30-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone.

Daggi...have fun at Alex's. I'm glad you'll have a nice break.

Fiona...it's my left side ribs.

I'm going to my mom's in the morning.
Old 03-30-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm almost off to sleep
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread