Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Claudia I'm happy you and Richard will be spending that time together. How sweet.

Daggi Big hugs to you. Sorry you are not having the most fun time. Hope your dad gets comfortable soon so he could rest and be happy.

Deborah I'm sorry too that your mom is having a tough time in the recovery process. That must be so tough on you and everyone else. Hoping for the better and your mom heals up soon so she can also be happy and pain-free.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 12-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm caught up on empire now and now I'm off to sleep goodnight!
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-17-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
Well I'm caught up on empire now and now I'm off to sleep goodnight!
I actually like that show. It's good. Sleep well, Claudia.

Old 12-18-2017, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

Aww I'm so sorry Deborah!
I just hope the home help will make a effective improvement. You are so very strong
We are all here for you
Take the time out you need
Old 12-18-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Good evening here

We have I would say 50cm snow at the moment... I really have to think when we ad so much snow for christmas the last time.. I would say it was 2006 when we had a bit too much of the white stuff..

and just in time before christmas, my coloured christmastreelights went out today.. and you can't get reguslar batteries anywhere at the momnTT! HAve to go search on wednesday for some so I can put on my new lights...

Deborah sending all my strength to you.. at least I can count on help from my sibilings when needed and I can trust them..

Of course dad fell finally asleep at 3 am for 1,5 hours , but I couldn't sleep anymore... and it took him almost all day to find a litle bit of rest.. :shru: I have no clue what caused the restlessness ..

icon by Daggi
Old 12-18-2017, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone - I am back from my cruise with my husband and brother, his wife and my nephew We had a good time and I saw some very beautiful places in New Zealand

I have read through some comments quickly and it seems that you are still having some hard times mixed with some good times. I am sorry about the hard times and that it is ongoing struggles for you all. It is very difficult to have these struggles and to sometimes not have people around you to support you.

I'm glad there are some happy times mixed in and I hope with Christmas coming up you are able to find some more happy times and enjoy the times you have with your families . Although I know sometimes it's family that causes all the stress as well. Good times with whoever you love.

I have been thinking about you all while I was away and I am glad to be back here on and especially in this forum .
Old 12-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Fiona!

I'm so happy that you had a wonderful time with your family. Cruising is my absolute favorite vacation. There is so much to do and see and everything is contained on the ship. I also love that if you have children, you pretty much don't have to worry about them.

Yesterday was really rough for my mom. I took her to the doctor and she has a very large hematoma on the surgical side of he inner thigh. This was caused by the blood thinner and we've stopped immediately.

Last night I decided that we'd wake her up around 2 and give her pain pills. She slept the rest of the night and is not in as much pain today. We'll keep ahead of her pain and make sure she's taking her pills regularly. This way we won't have to play catch-up.

The good news is...the doc said her hip was not re-injured from her fall.

I'm going to post a little now. I love you guys!
Old 12-19-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey, everyone.

Deborah I'm so glad your mom is okay from the fall, more so that she was cleared of further injury of the knee by the doctor. I know it's been a very trying week for you, and I hope that soon things will improve drastically.

Fiona! It's great to see you're back. I hope you enjoyed yourself on the trip.

Hey Daggi and Vicki

Old 12-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey there

Fiona your back!!! so good to hear that I really hope you had a wonderful time and a wonderful vacation

I really look forward to be away for a few days in January too
Manchester here I come.. so I'll leave you guys alone for 5 days.. from JAnuary 2nd to 6th.. but I tr to post a bit in between as aways

icon by Daggi
Old 12-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so glad you'll get a break in January, Daggi. It is definitely much needed and well earned.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone

Deborah - I hope your mum recovers quickly and the pain pills really help her.

Daggi - why are you going to Manchester? Do you know people there?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back everyone It's so great to be here
Old 12-20-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey there

My dad fell of the couch today thank god he didn't hurt himslef, but it was kind of hard to get him up again.. and all because he never pulls the breaks on his walker..

Fiona ~ I'm going to Manchester with three frends of mine they talked me into it in January to go and watch Panto with them.. Its a Panto where John Barrowman is playing in and they are trying to take me with them for 5 years now, and in a weak moment I agreed now I'm glad I can get away for a bit

icon by Daggi
Old 12-20-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Daggi Oh no I'm glad he didn't get hurt but it's always alarming when a parent falls, thankfully he's okay. I'm so glad you'll be getting a very-much-needed break in January (Your birthday month), and you'll be having some time to just relax for a while.

Can you believe it is December and we have tornado warnings/watches posted in some counties?

Old 12-20-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Daggi Oh no I'm glad he didn't get hurt but it's always alarming when a parent falls, thankfully he's okay. I'm so glad you'll be getting a very-much-needed break in January (Your birthday month), and you'll be having some time to just relax for a while.

Can you believe it is December and we have tornado warnings/watches posted in some counties?
I just read that that is crazy.. it is very unusually for that time of the year, is it?

icon by Daggi
Old 12-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Daggi - I am glad your dad is ok - that is terrible that he had a fall The trip away sounds good and it would be good to see John Barrowman in a panto How exciting for you Will you get a photo or an autograph if you can?

Denise - I thought you got tornadoes in summer and not winter?

Deborah - how's it going with your mum and family today?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread