Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey all

I almost slept the whole day too Fiona .. guess I needed it..hope you feel much better now being sick just sucks...

I try to post a little more before I go to bed. I have to start working again tomorrow

icon by Daggi
Old 10-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls I also woke up pretty late but then I went out with my parents to eat and do grocery shopping among other things and now I'm home just in time for my video chat with Richard
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-23-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

hey folks

I still have the vacation blues here it si so dark, rainy and cold here.. I just can't drag myself outside the house today. then there still is our problem with the garden.. thje person who should take care of it just doesn't show up.. the hedges need to be cut before winter and the grass on the side down is way too long.. and where the construction work was, there would be a new grass needed.. we alrteady tried to get an other company to do it, but they don'T reply either.. it is just so frustrating..

Claudia , did you have a good chat with Richard?

icon by Daggi
Old 10-23-2017, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back too! My sister's surprise party was beyond anything I could have imagined. Steph was legitimately surprised. It was gorgeous! Victoria came too and it was the first time Daggi met her and they've become fast friends too! This forum is wonderful.

So...I'm disappearing intermittently because I'm making homemade spaghetti sauce with sausage and meatballs. YUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Sorry I haven't been here much this week - haven't been feeling great with the cold and all and then today I felt sick 1/2 the day as well. I slept 1/2 the weekend away I am sure.

Anyway - hope you all had a good weekend
I'm so sorry you've been sick for so long. That can really do a number on us emotionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)

hey folks

I still have the vacation blues here it si so dark, rainy and cold here.. I just can't drag myself outside the house today.
OH NOOOOO!
Old 10-23-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Oh that surprise party was so so great everybody had so much fun

Victoria is a sweetheart we had a lot of fun chatting till the early morning hours

we really have to go out groceryshopping tomorrow morning.. we have no bread left.. that didn't happen for me for a long time that I didn't want to go outside all day...

Eat a meatball for me Deborah

icon by Daggi
Old 10-24-2017, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dinner is over...pots and pans cleaned up and now I'm exhausted.

I have to go to Sam's Club tomorrow morning and I don't feel like it.

EDIT: Good Morning, friends!
Old 10-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

Today I went to another doctor's appointment but it will be my last one as my eye is a lot better according to my doctor. I just have to continue using the ointment for a few more days and then afterwards I can discontinue using it After the appointment I went to eat with my mom at the mall and we went to Wal-mart to buy some things. I bought some halloween candy as I will be having a halloween virtual date on Sunday
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey there

I'm sorry I wasn't here all day first I was busy working and then I spent some time with my sis she only is here for one more week then I'm all by myself again..

Claudia, I'm happy your eye is doing so much better I hope it stays that way

How is everybody else doing?

icon by Daggi
Old 10-26-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad I went to get a second opinion because it was getting red so frequently that it was getting hard to cover at work....
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

And espially with eyes you have to be careful good sight is very important

icon by Daggi
Old 10-26-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched a couple of shows and now to take a break
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-27-2017, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi kids!

I slept SOOO late today! I rarely, if ever do that. I was feeling feverish and worn out yesterday, so I guess I was just really tired. I'm going to try to post. I feel like I haven't been contributing that much, although I know I've had fun discussing stuff with Beth.

I do have to do some cleaning today, so I'm going to try and NOT sit at the computer for very long.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Now for coffee #2
Old 10-27-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey, everyone. I'm going to the park today.

Feeling feverish is not very fun, but I'm glad you've gotten some rest Deborah. Sometimes that happens when we reach the tolerance point for how long we go without oversleeping and our bodies just takes the opportunity. Have a good day with the cleaning chores.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-27-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Hey, everyone. I'm going to the park today.

Feeling feverish is not very fun, but I'm glad you've gotten some rest Deborah. Sometimes that happens when we reach the tolerance point for how long we go without oversleeping and our bodies just takes the opportunity. Have a good day with the cleaning chores.
Denise!

Enjoy the park! We've had some really great weather for the last couple of days. The temps haven't gotten up past 80º.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, everybody,

I hope I'm not keeping people from wanting to post.

I'm also not being ego centric - I just notice that lately Deborah and I have been going back and forth and nobody's joining in.

I know people are busy but what I've noticed is that Fiona's been coming on the board a lot but not saying a word. (I'm so sorry, Fiona, I'm not trying to single you out to embarrass you.)

I'm the one who's embarrassed if I've pushed people away with my never-ending stream of Brian angst that I'm trying to work through. Also, I KNOW I'm extremely verbose (which is why I don't write B/J fanfic LOL).

Anyway, my apologies if I'm hogging the board and if I'm making people uncomfortable to post. In fact, I wish the opposite were true. I've been dying for a good old "back in the day" kind of 5 - 8 person debate/argument/discussion where the board was LIGHTING up.

I know there's fewer fans today and everybody's busy. But, that's the way it used to be.

And, thanks, Deborah. I hope you're not feeling obligated to engage with me.

Anyway, it's been a lot of fun. I've laughed and cried and even yelled. I'm not leaving. I'm not even going to change my behavior unless you tell me to. But, I DO feel bad about this.

Thanks and have a good night!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread