Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

OT Thread 300 ~ What's new?

New thread

I'm a souvenier nut ... so I guess I have an other addiction to add

I'm going to my place today to get my winter tieres on my car and pic up a few things including my sister from the airport tomorrow

Are we doing a groupwatch tonight? Same time as last week? My other sister would be there for it too today, cause she comes with me today

Hope e erybody is having a good day today

icon by Daggi
Old 10-07-2017, 03:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
New thread

I'm a souvenier nut ... so I guess I have an other addiction to add

I'm going to my place today to get my winter tieres on my car and pic up a few things including my sister from the airport tomorrow

Are we doing a groupwatch tonight? Same time as last week? My other sister would be there for it too today, cause she comes with me today

Hope e erybody is having a good day today
Oh that sounds cool Is your sister watching with us tomorrow? Haas she seen other episodes as well?

I didn't do much today after I stayed up all night last night talking on here and watching tv I slept a lot Also went out to eat with my husband which was lunch time but breakfast for me I need to go to bed early tonight so I can get up tomorrow at the right time to watch QAF with y'all

How was everyone else's Saturday?
Old 10-07-2017, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Daggi!

Hey everyone!

Today is my mom's birthday. Mark and the kids are coming to take mom to dinner and then they'll take me home until Thursday. I'm going home!!

I won't be on, but I'm going to set up a live watch thread for you guys. I can't wait to read it.

I hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Thank you for opening the new thread Daggi

Yay for the groupwatch! Cannot wait, and I'll be here for it.

Deborah Happy Birthday to your mother.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Denise!

Thanks for the birthday wish for my mom!
Old 10-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey girls

I had a long work day today but I'm home and just chilling. Gonna watch a show or 2 soon.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Good morning all

Deborah ~ I was happy that you were able to come to the groupwatch :aay: but I still hope that you were able to go home

Fiona ~ my sister watched the whole series with me, and she dkes read some fanfics and watches fanvids with me, but she was really tired yesterday and she doesn't have time to post on a forum.. I just can't drag her here to us

Today we are picking up our other sister on the airport. i haven't seen her for a year now..

icon by Daggi
Old 10-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone

Claudia - hope you enjoyed the shows

Deborah - hope you had a nice time with your mum for her birthday and a good trip home with your family

Daggi - I hope you have a great time with your sisters and have a great bonding time after not seeing each other for so long

Had a relaxing day today so that was nice
Old 10-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone!

I did have a nice time with my mom, sister and a couple of their friends, but my family didn't come...therefore I am still here. My son (Matthew) had a meltdown on the way here and my husband had to pull the are over on the highway. I told them to go home. So...Samantha and Austin are coming to get me tomorrow.

Fiona: I'm so happy that you are here. You are such a sweet person.

Daggi: Have a wonderful visit with your sister. Doesn't she live in Colorado? Is she coming alone or with her family?

Claudia: What shows are you watching now? Will you have a call with Richard today?

Denise: How are you doing today? Love you girl!

Beth: I hope you're having a nice weekend.

My sister and I are up to season 7 of The Walking Dead. I'm not sure if I can watch anymore. Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character has really upset me and what he's done is just horrible. I mean...I know it's TWD, but he's just beyond evil. I guess it goes to show what a diverse actor JDM is, but seeing him in SPN and Grey's Anatomy where he was so sweet, is really difficult to watch.

I only saw two seasons when it was first out, but stopped. I promised Steph that I would watch and then she'd start QAF with me. So that is next.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What shows are you watching now? Will you have a call with Richard today?
Well I recently caught up on season 2 of sense8 and yesterday I watched the latest episode of Gotham and started to watch 13 reasons why on netflix I will be chatting with Richard in a little more than an hour

Quote:
My sister and I are up to season 7 of The Walking Dead. I'm not sure if I can watch anymore. Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character has really upset me and what he's done is just horrible. I mean...I know it's TWD, but he's just beyond evil. I guess it goes to show what a diverse actor JDM is, but seeing him in SPN and Grey's Anatomy where he was so sweet, is really difficult to watch.
Ugh I hate Neegan! I have to say that Jeffrey Dean Morgan does a really good job at playing him. This is the first time I see him in anything. I recently found out that him and Hilary Burton are together. I know her from white collar, one tree hill and TRL.

Today I went out to eat with my parents and then we went grocery shopping.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-09-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hi

is quite slow here for me at the moment..

Deborah ~ yupp, she is the one from Colorado I always love to have her for a few weeks, although this year we miss one, but that is ok, my dad isn't alone during that time, that is important..

I'm going to spend a litle bit of time tonight with her catching up and then I should strat packing

icon by Daggi
Old 10-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm home...I finally home...until Thursday.

Samantha and Austin came to pick me up and I was literally waiting at the door with my bags already in my hands.

I hope everyone has a great day and that I am able to post more than 1 per every 5 minutes.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey everybody I'm on momentarily.

I know this is supposed to be "Fall", but Summer called: It wants its hot, humid weather back. It is so hot today, and I'm miserable.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everyone

Deborah - I hope you are enjoying the time at home Has your daughter and her boyfriend moved back into your place now?

Denise - it's warm here too but it's ok - I like the heat - especially when I have a cold like I do today

Claudia - hope the shows and chat with Richard went well How long do you think you will have to live apart? When my husband and I first met he lived about 6000km away from me on the other side of the country - we had lots of phone calls and they usually were pretty late at night cause of the time difference between us - he was two hours behind us and by the time he got home from work and everything it was sometimes difficult to talk but we did .

Daggi - get packing!! Wish I was going on a trip - but I will be soon so it's ok

I'm home from work today with a cold - I don't like colds

Hope you're all having a good day
Old 10-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey and good morning to you, Fiona.

I'm on my way to sleep. TTYL

Closed Thread   Post New Thread