Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
2. Margaritas
Yum... my fav drink XD~~~ Tequila sunrise too XD~~

Quote:
pierced...not tattooed!
Yeah I had that right lol I thought you were afraid to swallow your tongue, but I think you meant the ring or thingy My sister has her tongue pierced, she couldnt eat during two weeks and her tongue had tripled volume, it was funny to watch.

Quote:
I liked the little notes that you left for me
I love the ending but i hate the ending if you know what i mean I was like "heeeeeeeeeeee!!!" ::regains composure::

Quote:
So today I talked to him and said "I'll try really really hard" I can get the good old innocent look down, so he let me stay and he even said he was going to help me finish the work I missed due to my laziness
Know your way around people I see, well done

Quote:
Oh and I decided to get the tattoo on my neck. I'm going sometime this month! I'm so scared!
Good luck! I dont think it hurts that much on the back of the neck. Hope you'll post pics of it

Quote:
does anyone here watch the l word? i was watching the first season up to episode 12 or 13 so i can't say i didn't give it a try. but it didn't really do much for me. so i quit. i just started watching s2 because everyone says it's so much better? i don't see it. i still find it boring. dykes are the new fags? please.
I watched the first epi, and i found it really boring so stoped after 20 minutes then someone told me that even though the first stuff are a little long its much better next so I decided to try it again when Ill have my new comp.
The new fags? Who said that?
Old 03-09-2005, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl

Kelly: Good to see you weren't away for that long...Well, considering the slowness of the board I better not say anything huh?
Thanks hun...ff has been so frustrating lately...especially at night.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
The new fags? Who said that?
one of shane's customers. i was just rolling my eyes & thinking: pleeeease!
Old 03-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love the ending but i hate the ending if you know what i mean I was like "heeeeeeeeeeee!!!" ::regains composure::
when have you ever regained composure

Quote:
Know your way around people I see, well done
Yeah I was pretty proud of myself

Quote:
one of shane's customers. i was just rolling my eyes & thinking: pleeeease
That's why I won't watch it.

I passed my Bio test today

Old 03-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Shabana - I'm so proud of you
Old 03-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yum... my fav drink XD~~~ Tequila sunrise too XD~~
I looove Tequila Sunrise. It's so yummy! I also really like amaretto (?) with cherry juice. Or "wodka ahoi". You pour some sherbet powder (I have no idea if that is the right word, but I looked it up.) into your mouth, drink wodka, mix it in your mouth and swallow. (Do you know that? I still can't decide whether I really like it or I find it disgusting - probably depends on how much I've already drunk. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
anja - i totally agree about kate. she is very, very sexy & shane is definitely the most interesting character on the show. on the other hand, it kinda bothers me that she's some kind of female brian kinney. it's just so - weird or i don't know. it just bothers me for some reason i can't really complain.
I guess they just needed a female Brian Kinney to make the show more interesting. I love Kate so much, she's such an incredible actress. Have you seen some of her other projects? She's one of the few women I'd actually make out with if I had the chance.

Congrats Shabana!

Last edited by wolkenfuehlen; 03-09-2005 at 11:51 AM
Old 03-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Supreme Fan

congrats, shabana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
I guess they just needed a female Brian Kinney to make the show more interesting. I love Kate so much, she's such an incredible actress. Have you seen some of her other projects? She's one of the few women I'd actually make out with if I had the chance.
no, i've never seen her before. a gay friend of mine said: i'd make out with her. everyone is attracted to her. but well, even she or the female bk can't save that show for me.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
no, i've never seen her before. a gay friend of mine said: i'd make out with her. everyone is attracted to her. but well, even she or the female bk can't save that show for me.
You should watch Young Americans, she does a great job playing a crossdressing girl. The show itself is nice, too. Not the best show in the world, but nice.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess they just needed a female Brian Kinney to make the show more interesting. I love Kate so much, she's such an incredible actress. Have you seen some of her other projects? She's one of the few women I'd actually make out with if I had the chance
The Young American lesbians

Quote:
Shabana - I'm so proud of you
I know you are

Thanks Dine & Anja I only got 60% but I still passed

Old 03-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
one of shane's customers. i was just rolling my eyes & thinking: pleeeease!
Yeah seems ridiculous. I need to watch it to see how far the Qaf undetone goes

Quote:
Or "wodka ahoi". You pour some sherbet powder (I have no idea if that is the right word, but I looked it up.) into your mouth, drink wodka, mix it in your mouth and swallow. (Do you know that? I still can't decide whether I really like it or I find it disgusting - probably depends on how much I've already drunk. )

Never heard of it, I hardly drink vodka, tequila's my drink (and despite what people may think i dont drink much ) the only vodka i drink is with lemon. But it sounds good, I like the stuff you mix in your mouth and sherbet powder! damn that's brilliant!

Quote:
I guess they just needed a female Brian Kinney to make the show more interesting.
A female biran Kinney? How would that go

Quote:
when have you ever regained composure
I try but then people throw stuff at me like "chair sex" and stuff. How could I, ever?! Im a victim, really

Quote:
Yeah I was pretty proud of myself
Being manipulative *is* a good thing to be proud of

Quote:
I passed my Bio test today
Well done. I had three bio tests this year and I failed all of them
Old 03-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
Or "wodka ahoi". You pour some sherbet powder (I have no idea if that is the right word, but I looked it up.) into your mouth, drink wodka, mix it in your mouth and swallow. (Do you know that? I still can't decide whether I really like it or I find it disgusting - probably depends on how much I've already drunk. )
ooh! i overread that yesterday! i LOVE vodka ahoi!! it's a perfect drink to make you throw up everything sometime during the night. i don't think it's an "internationally known drink", tho. i guess it's pretty german because of the ahoi brause.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone The forums seem a little faster now

How is everyone?

Shabana - I love your new icon
Old 03-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
The Young American lesbians
Oh my, I had totally forgotten about that name!

Quote:
Never heard of it, I hardly drink vodka, tequila's my drink (and despite what people may think i dont drink much ) the only vodka i drink is with lemon. But it sounds good, I like the stuff you mix in your mouth and sherbet powder! damn that's brilliant!
I hate tequila with a passion. I already feel the need to throw up when I smell tequila. If you get the chance to try vodka ahoi, you should.

Quote:
ooh! i overread that yesterday! i LOVE vodka ahoi!! it's a perfect drink to make you throw up everything sometime during the night.
Yes, definitely, I've made the experience. That's why I usually drink vodka ahoi at the beginning of a night when I'm still sober and feeling quite well.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I try but then people throw stuff at me like "chair sex" and stuff. How could I, ever?! Im a victim, really
I'm sure you are

Quote:
Being manipulative *is* a good thing to be proud of
As I said via PM (I think) I don't thinks that's a good trait

Quote:
Well done. I had three bio tests this year and I failed all of them
Ah well I failed my first bio test that I need to re-sit again. But atleast I passed this one

Kelly: Thanks The forums are working faster now

Quote:
Oh my, I had totally forgotten about that name
Ah I had it in my sig for awhile I think. I'll take it up again soon

Old 03-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG! I just watched Ladder 49...If you haven't seen...Watch it now! I'm speechless...Really good movie. I had to tell you all
Closed Thread   Post New Thread