Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Alyssa: Yeah, the seminar is going to be great. I'm really looking forward to it and the big bonus is that my professor published a book on Margaret Atwood, so that is wonderful. It's going to be a fun experience. No, thank you...I really appreciate the explanation. But, holy ****! No offence, but I'm so glad that I never had to do anything like that. Must be very stressful, but it's good that you have the possibility of getting exempted. And yeah, I've had the sunglasses imprinted on my face as well (the finger is fine now I was worried for awhile, it was numb for like 8 hours )

Teena: I live in Toronto. No, I don't wear it everyday and it was supposed to be a really crappy day (the weather hasn't been that great here lately), so it was really my fault. Maybe I should start wearing it everyday
Old 05-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Supreme Fan

*waves*

the oc made me cry this week. awwww. *is heartbroken*
Old 05-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

The O.C. surprised me this week. I didn't see that coming. Next week looks like it's going to be very very good. I see a cliffhanger finale in the works. It is the finale right?
Old 05-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Supreme Fan

i didn't see the preview. i can't believe what they're doing with kirsten!
Old 05-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, it looks really good. All the drama! But, of course it's the O.C and we all know how much they love that Yeah, the whole Kirsten thing really took me by surprise. Did Sandy seem a little insensitive to you at the end?
Old 05-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

So Prom ws last night and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I didn't really care for my hair though; it felt as if I had 5 cans of hair spray in it. We went to Benihana's for dinner and our chef was really good at tossing the food in the air and all. Then we had the actual dance where the music sucked most the time but I still danced to songs I didn't really care for. It was fun seeing everyone dressed up and taking pictures with each other. We hardly see people like that and it'll be weird seeing everyone dressed down tomorrow. Then we went to Denny's to eat breakfast and service there was horrible. After all my nagging, I'm sure the waiter must have put some arsenic or something in my coke. All in all, it was a good experience and I'm glad my friends did convince me to go after all. Now they can't say that I'll regret not going when I'm 30.

I can't believe what they're doing to her either. Is it just me or did it seem like we knew that Kirsten drank but they just seemed to emphasize it a lot more during these last few episodes? I know it's for the sake of storyline but still. Anyone else love "Fix you," the Coldplay song at the end? And Seth/Summer...aww

Krista: It can be very stressful but I think the stress level varies from subject to subject. There is a lot more work involved though in the regular classes. Like we had AP Marathon Day on a Saturday where we come to school at 8 to take a mock AP exam and see how we score (I got a 2 on the mock AP Govt. one). And for two weeks leading up until the test, we had review from about 7:00 until a few minutes before school started. These weren't mandatory but they were helpful if you went. I'm glad the finger is fine now, Krista. No more worries.

Teena: Thanks. I know, she did deserve it. I couldn't believe what she did to her own dad! Yeah I'm watching s4 now; it started in January so it's probably ending soon.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 05-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

dorksrock glad to hear u had fun at your prom. I didnt go to my oh well. I went to all the dances BUT prom.

BTW i LOVE u icon.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 05-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Supreme Fan

for the oc 2x23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
Did Sandy seem a little insensitive to you at the end?
actually, no. i think he was just genuinely shocked. what i thought was odd was that she didn't wanna go & see him. she just took her bottle. that was odd. the first thing i'd do would be to see him. but well, the dramatic effect of that bottle was so much stronger.
i don't like where they're going with the theresa + baby thing. i was very surprised they used theresa to get ryan go back to marissa. and trey - grrrr! but they didn't use theresa and the baby for nothing. it is the oc after all.

Quote:
Is it just me or did it seem like we knew that Kirsten drank but they just seemed to emphasize it a lot more during these last few episodes? I
it's not just you, alyssa. ever since the drama with carter they did show her drinking, like constantly. they did have julie saying those little remarks. it seems kinda forced, on the other hand not too far off. she has been drinking for the entire two seasons.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Alyssa: Glad to hear you had a nice time at your prom And you gotta love prom hair The music was bad at mine as well. Pictures are great to look back on...I look at mine now and laugh my ass off. It is weird seeing everyone so dressed up. We wore uniforms at my school, so it was cool to see everyone dressed up. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you had a nice time

I saw the promo for the O.C. again last night. I can't wait. It's going to be so good. And I don't like what they are doing with Trey the past few episodes. I was so falling in love with him. *sigh*

Dine: Just curious, how's the internship going?
Old 05-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Supreme Fan

it's good. i guess sometimes it's better, sometimes worse. with every job the same.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah, the joys of working huh?

Are you managing well? Like, are they piling the work on?
Old 05-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Dine: I'm curious to see what happens with Kirsten's character next week on the season finale.

Krista: I think prom hair is priceless. I can't tell you how much the girls (and some guys) depleted the ozone layer with all that hairspray throughout the years.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 05-17-2005, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Alyssa: I'm glad you had a nice time at your prome btw do you still remember the address to access the show time webiste for people who don't live in the US by any chance??

Hope everyone else is doing well. First exam tomorrow. Nervous.

Old 05-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Shabana. I hope you have a fun time at yours too I'm pretty sure it's this one.

Good luck on your exam, I'm sure you'll do fine.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Shabana!: Good luck with your exams. I'm sure you'll do fine with all the studying you've been doing

Oh and the final ep of Angels in America was on last night. I really did enjoy it. It was just a beautiful movie/mini-series, whatever you want to call it. I wasn't too keen on the acting from most of the characters, but the writing was fabulous.

Anyways, I'm glad it's over though because that means QaF is back on
Closed Thread   Post New Thread