Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
That scene is permanently embedded in mine!
That's more like it.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Today I'm lovin "Teenage Sensation" by GusGus Very melow. I keep seeing Brian & Justin all lovey dovey.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
Today I'm lovin "Teenage Sensation" by GusGus Very melow. I keep seeing Brian & Justin all lovey dovey.
Isn't that the scene where Justin falls asleep? Adorable!!

My fave at the moment isn't even on QaF!!!
Old 08-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

That's okay…me too.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It does feel a bit weird ~ although there are tenuous connections to QaF which is sort of reassuring!
Old 08-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yes. I love this song. You put this on my birthday cd and it is so beautiful. I love it! I love the whole cd really. Thank you again!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough.

It's ok you guy's favs isn't QaF. Totally fine. I haven't been able to pull myself away. In the mornings I listen to my fav radio station with my ipod for about 2hrs....BUT Sooner or later the serengity calls, I pace and get restless in my cage howiling at the moon and break free from surburbia and return to the jungle.....

Name that quote That would be a good thread/kinda game. Sorta like the old tv show, "Name that tune" but instead we'll call it.... "Name that quote" A person posts a quote and the others have to quess/name the correct episode or scene. I guess when we need another game or thread maybe the Ma's will consider that if you guys think it would be fun. Kinda like "hangman" but the phrase or quote is given in advance.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes. I love this song. You put this on my birthday cd and it is so beautiful. I love it! I love the whole cd really. Thank you again!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough.

It's ok you guy's favs isn't QaF. Totally fine. I haven't been able to pull myself away. In the mornings I listen to my fav radio station with my ipod for about 2hrs....BUT Sooner or later the serengity calls, I pace and get restless in my cage howiling at the moon and break free from surburbia and return to the jungle.....

Name that quote That would be a good thread/kinda game. Sorta like the old tv show, "Name that tune" but instead we'll call it.... "Name that quote" A person posts a quote and the others have to quess/name the correct episode or scene. I guess when we need another game or thread maybe the Ma's will consider that if you guys think it would be fun. Kinda like "hangman" but the phrase or quote is given in advance.
My current faves: one is a Rufus Wainwright track ~ and he IS on QaF .. and the other so should be part of the soundtrack!! But apart from that, it's QaF all the way ~ unless it's Hedwig ~ or Jay Brannan who's a musician but who was also in Shortbus!

You should mention your game in the OT thread hun ~ not everyone comes to this one.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My current faves: one is a Rufus Wainwright track ~ and he IS on QaF .. and the other so should be part of the soundtrack!! But apart from that, it's QaF all the way ~ unless it's Hedwig ~ or Jay Brannan who's a musician but who was also in Shortbus!

You should mention your game in the OT thread hun ~ not everyone comes to this one.
My fave ATM is "Origin of Love". I can't help imagining that, that is exactly how we all started out. It would actually make sense.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:17 PM
New Fan

Season 3, Episode 11 Music

Hello all. I need to find out the name and artist of the song that played during the end credits of "Poster May Lead To The Truth", the season 3, 11th episode. I have tried Soundhound and I have searched for the lyrics on the Internet. I have failed to turn up any leads. Is there anyone out there familiar with this song?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandassi (View Post)
Hello all. I need to find out the name and artist of the song that played during the end credits of "Poster May Lead To The Truth", the season 3, 11th episode. I have tried Soundhound and I have searched for the lyrics on the Internet. I have failed to turn up any leads. Is there anyone out there familiar with this song?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Nandass~ Are you talking about the song "Get down to your Muthaf Knees"? Just want to make sure that's the song.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Queer as Folk Music /

This is the archive of Princessofbabylon's song list, which is from the original soundtrack. You may be referring to the SHOWTIME/Netflix song list, which so far no one can find the titles to the songs. Unless that's what Victoria is talking about.

Sorry... but welcome to the board!

Last edited by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥; 08-31-2014 at 02:41 PM
Old 08-30-2014, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

The music will forever live on. I just watched a movie on Netflix that had 3 songs from QaF soundtrack. I kept flashing back to QaF during the entire movie.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey hun, welcome to

If you are watching the original version of Qaf, Victoria is correct, the end track to 311 is Battleflag by Lo Fidelity Allstars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BNpK01eww

That is a great track for playing loudly in the car!

I don't know why my links have stopped coming up as titled!

Last edited by Zebbers; 08-31-2014 at 12:21 AM
Old 08-31-2014, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The music will forever live on. I just watched a movie on Netflix that had 3 songs from QaF soundtrack. I kept flashing back to QaF during the entire movie.
That would be weird and I'd definitely be transported back to QaF! Not that I've seen that many films in the past few months that don't have a connection to QaF ~ or haven't been recommended by Deborah ..

.. talking of which, I absolutely have to make a Hedwig CD for the car, that music is just so ... haunting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread