Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
When is the next showing?
Tonight at 7 pm

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
Tuesdays 7pm | Wednesdays 7pm
Thursdays7pm | Fridays 8pm
Saturdays 2pm & 8pm | Sundays 3pm & 7pm
Old 07-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
who is "she"? The girl in the photo or someone else?

(He was on his way in to get ready for the play. Not the best time to corner an actor for a chat or a photo)
I am PMing you.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Tonight at 7 pm

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
Tuesdays 7pm | Wednesdays 7pm
Thursdays7pm | Fridays 8pm
Saturdays 2pm & 8pm | Sundays 3pm & 7pm
Thank you so much

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-01-2014, 07:21 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I think the photo was taken before the matinee at the back (41st Street) entrance to the theatre. It's still daylight so it had to be before the show because actors did not come out after the matinee, opting to stay in the theatre until the evening performance. I believe the young lady was with Kim (Predec2)

The young lady is Jaydeen (@KKiana1), she tweeted the photo and Randy replied with a "@KKiana1 good to see you again. Thanks for the support."
Old 07-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by erycethewarlock (View Post)
Think the young lady is Jaydeen (based on this http://[<blockquote class="twitter-t...f-8"></script>)
Oh, yeah.. that is Jadeem. I follow her on Twitter.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The young lady is Jaydeen (@KKiana1), she tweeted the photo and Randy replied with a "@KKiana1 good to see you again. Thanks for the support."
I believe Harbor was the first time she saw him in a play and IIRC she was VERY excited. I know some people who met her then and they said she is very nice.

I understand from Kim's LJ that Randy noticed Jaydeen's Rainbow flag when he posed for the photo Sunday and said "Happy Pride"
Old 07-01-2014, 07:37 AM
New Fan

I watched Atomic on the first day as well and it was awesome (even the hubby agreed). I sat in the 3rd row in the center and had a great view of Randy and what a view that was

After the show, he left pretty quickly and coincidentally we were heading in the same direction with Randy and his friends. After several seconds of indecision (I'm very shy and have no experience approaching celebrities ), decided to approach him very politely ("Excuse me, Mr Harrison...") and asked for his autograph and a picture. He very graciously agreed (he looked great in the glare of the camera flash and I did not), asked me where I was from and thanked me for coming to the show.

He was even more gorgeous in person than on TV and had nice muscular arms

I couldn't stop smiling all night long!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I watched Atomic on the first day as well and it was awesome (even the hubby agreed). I sat in the 3rd row in the center and had a great view of Randy and what a view that was

After the show, he left pretty quickly and coincidentally we were heading in the same direction with Randy and his friends. After several seconds of indecision (I'm very shy and have no experience approaching celebrities ), decided to approach him very politely ("Excuse me, Mr Harrison...") and asked for his autograph and a picture. He very graciously agreed (he looked great in the glare of the camera flash and I did not), asked me where I was from and thanked me for coming to the show.

Wow, must have been quite a show. I'm so happy you and your husband got a chance to it, then come and share your experience with us.

Thank you.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Aww…I love hearing happy stories like that! Thank you for sharing with us!
Old 07-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. So nice!
Old 07-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing that
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I really love the suits Randy is wearing for the production. He's looking sharp.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Extreme Fan

West Hollywood News:

"Such Good People is Such a Good Film"

WeHo News | Arts and Entertainment
Old 07-05-2014, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the article Mark even if the author is not exactly overflowing with praise for Randy's performance!
Old 07-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Thank you for the article Mark even if the author is not exactly overflowing with praise for Randy's performance!
Oh, I thought that was a pretty positive comment. The critic thought Michael's performance carried the film, which in a way makes sense because his character is the more impulsive and excitable of the two, while Randy's character is calm and level-headed. He was also saying that despite that Randy was not overshadowed by him. "Holding one's own" means being sufficiently competent in a certain situation; or maintaining one's position; being in control of a situation . Also : demonstrating oneself to be capable; or providing a respectable performance or worthy competition. The critic did not like Lance Bass's performance at all

Last edited by varo_kamry; 07-05-2014 at 07:03 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread