Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

pics are always great.

and for me I guessed it right.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Awwww! Sweet! I saw official pics and they are lovely! I would be sooo happy to see new pics! I love pics from other plays!!!

I'm recently cleaning my hard drives, yeah, I screwed up my first system, Win, again, I'm doing this at least four times a year. But who said we're not geeks? I am and I'm proud of it. So I decided to reorganize my pics of QAF and Randy and then I got an idea of Randy's gallery. Online - but for a forum. We'll see... I already installed Coppermine... I don't want to post them on my LJ beacuse I dont know to whom they belong so it may happen that the authors will get angry (since many of them are fan-photos).

But I don't know which have been already posted here... Any special requests?

One small candy to see if I'm doing this properly:

TEST

Old 06-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

his hair his hair
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Awww I love this pic! He looks adorable in it!

And don't worry if they've already been posted - eye candies are always nice to have around

As for private pics you can post them here if you have authors' permission.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

eye candy is nice
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2006, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645
pics are always great.

and for me I guessed it right.
Yay! You got it right!

His hair are... just perfect...

BTW - I like his 'deadly' haircut (I mean 'dead rat') ala punk... Yeah, I know I'm weird. Everyone keeps telling me this.

Actually I'm looking for a few pics too... To make my collection more complete - am I a perfectionist???
Old 06-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! Finally someone who didn't hate this haircut! Ok I admit it wasn't the best coz I love his hair longish and awww so silky and soft and erm... yeah... ok... I was saying that even if it wasn't the best I found it fun
Old 06-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do somebody else likes the dead rat.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

But I have no idea about authors... Some of them I found searching with some search engines... Sometimes on the sites in languages I don't know. Oh men, the world is cruel for me...
Old 06-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I also prefer his long hair - I just say that 'dead rat' is ok for me. You know - he wanted to make an experiment, right? To feel a bit of adrenaline - cause it was brave to show with something like that on his head. Others try bungee or so...

My friend told me today that Randy for him looks like a Peter Pan (considering his age and the way he looks now). LOL Nice comment.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

If you suspect them to be very private pics (like e.g. I have pics of Randy with the author of the pic in question - that's a big no-no if you don't have the permission) it's better if you don't post them.

Exactly! The guy wanted a little experiment, a bit of extravaganza
Old 06-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that was an experiment gone wrong.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 06-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Old 06-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aha - thanks for clearing this up! And what about pics of Randy taken by fans (but without others on the photo) on stage or anywhere else? I don't want to do anything wrong here! Or make anyone angry.

I'm thinking about changing my hairstyle too - also a bit extravagant. I hope my experiment will work better.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

That's a bit complicated and circumstancial... If you're not sure about how the authors feel on posting their pics on forums I'd say better not... If you think they wouldn't mind coz the pics have already been posted on other discussion boards without any problems - post them away. If we find that the authors don't allow this, we'll edit the links.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread