Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Cathy: Yes. He's so good looking. I love that pic Dine posted as well. It's my new background. He has the world's most perfect lips!
Old 03-05-2005, 03:50 AM
Supreme Fan

didn't ian say that? about his lips?
and you must really like that pic. but we all do.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, I LOVE the pic. I'm all obsessed now. You don't even understand. I'm telling my cousin "Look at him! Isn't he beautiful" He thinks I'm nuts. But, yeah he's only 11, so maybe I should stop doing that to him!

Did Ian (oh how I love how you do that!) say that? I don't know. I never really paid attention to him. If he did, he was right. That's all I think practically when I look at the picture.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Randy does have perfect lips

Quote:
That should be our motto!
It should definitely be!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-06-2005, 04:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
Oh, I LOVE the pic. I'm all obsessed now. You don't even understand. I'm telling my cousin "Look at him! Isn't he beautiful" He thinks I'm nuts. But, yeah he's only 11, so maybe I should stop doing that to him!
i think i'm gettin an idea.

Quote:
Did Ian (oh how I love how you do that!) say that? I don't know. I never really paid attention to him. If he did, he was right.
i'm pretty sure he did. i'll really have to rewatch s3 once i'm done with s1.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

You're probably right. After all you are the Queen of Quotes (and everything else QaF for that matter).
Old 03-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

My mom was watching some made-for-tv movie earlier and the guy who played Chris Hobbs was in it. I think his real name is Alex Mclure is I remember correctly. I immediately shouted "It's Chris Hobbs!" while feeling like a total fantatic. To make matters worse, I was listening my mp3 player and "Save the last dance for me" came on...could I have been tortured anymore? Figured this was Justin related. Also, the guy that Ian cheated on Justin with was in there too.

Quote:
i'm pretty sure he did. i'll really have to rewatch s3 once i'm done with s1.
I'm pretty sure he did too. Though I tend to not pay attention to Ian when he comes on, I think he said it in 307 right before the guy Ian cheated with knocks on the door.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I do that too Alyssa...I saw Sherry Miller a little while ago and was excited. We're so cool! And I don't pay attention to Ian either.

But, Dine will let us know. She's very good at these things.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
I'm pretty sure he did too. Though I tend to not pay attention to Ian when he comes on, I think he said it in 307 right before the guy Ian cheated with knocks on the door.
yeah. i was also thinking about that scene. it's definitely a late-ian-scene.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Krista: Yeah, we definitely are. I just shake the idea of Chris Hobbs/Ethan's side lover out of my head no matter what character they played in that tv movie.

Quote:
it's definitely a late-ian-scene.
I don't think he's missed one bit. It'd be really interesting if they brought him back for S5. I remember reading some fic where Ethan did come back, wanting Justin, though it wasn't in S5.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Alyssa: They were in the same movie together? Wow. QAF related things are just everywhere. You can't escape it!

*whispers* I liked Ethan... well Fab

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 03-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
I love Fab. Ethan was just too corny for me, yeah he was supposed to be romantic or whatever, but I wasn't feeling it.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Cathy: Yup, QAF is all around us.

I liked Ethan, sort of. I think I liked him late s2 just because I was happy that Justin was getting some loving (and not neccesarily sex) because Brian wasn't really giving that to him. I've never seen Fab in anything else besides Flash Forward and I hardly remember it.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleschick
seriously, i don't get the ian hate, either. i liked him, too. the justin we saw when he was with ian was different & i liked him. just his sexscenes? thanks, but no thanks. kinda like michael sex scenes. they hurt watching. but apart from that, i never hated him, either.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, I loved Justin when he was with Ethan. I think that he really needed that time away from Brian. It really brought perspective on their relationship.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread