Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe so but not while Justin is cheating on Brian
Old 07-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, actually I was able to overlook that

Because when J/E happened for the first time, I was totally into it, I wanted it to happen. I wanted Justin to feel loved and appreciated and wanted. I was so done with Brian and his stupid attitude when he really left the boy with his little picnic just to lalala guy no. 29382

And... it's kinda like Brian said: "If you don't get what you want from me, go find it someplace else".

I do totally dislike the lying that followed to the cheating.
But I was still happy that Justin had found someone who made him feel loved and wanted (even though I knew it wouldn't last).

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

I guess Brian did leave too many lose ends for Justin and that's why he slipped away but it wasn't just his fault, they both made so many other mistkes...
E/J storyline is still painfull for me to watch, tbh.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure they both made mistakes. I mean, normally it's never only one's persons fault.

But there were some things Brian said and did I really couldn't understand and it really got annoying. It felt like kicking someone who's already hurt.

Of course I would have preferred Justin to just say something. To provoke Brian, to challenge him - because that's how it works. But I can also understand why Justin was so tired of it and just wanted to have some nice words and romance and intimity (and I'm not talking about lalala).

Justin just wanted to be important for someone, being priority, being wanted. And Brian didn't/couldn't/wouldn't give him any of this anymore after 2.15. And sorry, but I couldn't understand that. It just hurt me and I constantly wanted to slap Brian and hug Justin (and then tell him to get his **** clear )

And so... I didn't mind J/E. But I admit that even though I didn't mind it, I was still waiting for Brian to give Justin (and me) at least something to hold on to. But since he didn't... I was all for Justin leaving.

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
Yeah, actually I was able to overlook that

Because when J/E happened for the first time, I was totally into it, I wanted it to happen. I wanted Justin to feel loved and appreciated and wanted. I was so done with Brian and his stupid attitude when he really left the boy with his little picnic just to lalala guy no. 29382

And... it's kinda like Brian said: "If you don't get what you want from me, go find it someplace else".
Yeah, but now while they were still together. Brian always thought Justin should go after what he wanted, but not with cheating and lying.

I wasn't against Justin leaving Brian and experiencing a different kind of relationship and looking for what he wanted elsewhere. But the cheating was wrong, no matter how bad Brian treated Justin. It was no excuse. He should have left him first.
So personally I didn't cheer for Justin to get with Ethan while he was still with Brian. It was wrong.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course he should have left him before he started doing things with Ethan, we totally agree here.

But I just can't hold it against him. (which is not typical for me, I'm always against cheating and especially lying) Even though I knew he's lying and I didn't like that, as soon as Brian gives him the next WHAM I'm all sorry for him and just want to hug him.

Can't help myself.

Steffi
Old 07-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't hold it against him either, I do understand why he did it. But I can't say I was cheering them up while they cheated on Brian either.
It was a lot better after Justin left Brian and he and Ethan were happy in those first episodes of S3.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

I guess even after Justin broke up with Ethan he wasn't totally happy. I mean he liked the breakfast in bed and all that romantic stuff but to me it seemes a little forced. I mean like he's forcing himself to be happy.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think in the beginning he really had his happy moments.
And I liked the episode where Ethan tried to get this schoolarship or whatever... it was really cute when he was so nervous and was holding Justins hand.

Steffi
Old 07-10-2012, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they had happy moments but I also think Justin was always in love with Ethan so it's normal that he wasn't completely happy. I think there always was Brian in the back of his mind.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mh, huh? Guess in the back of your mind hadn't been Brian when you were writing this
Tststs...

I think that there were moments when he didn't miss Brian... just as there were momemts when he did
Like the happy moments, when he was needed, loved, priority, etc. I think then he didn't miss Brian at all. But Brian took care that those moment didn't last too long.

Steffi
Old 07-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I think they had happy moments but I also think Justin was always in love with Ethan so it's normal that he wasn't completely happy. I think there always was Brian in the back of his mind.
I think you meant IN love with Brian?... in that case I totally agrre that was the case
Old 07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So what scene can we talk about to keep this thread alive?

Steffi
Old 07-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

IDK their scenes very well...

In fact I mostly watched B/J scenes in early S3 even though there was a lot of weirdness between them.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but this is not another B-Thread

So how about their first meeting?
Did anyone else thought that Justin was wearing an ugly shirt there?

Steffi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread