Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I think that Daphne would have been perfect

btw.. Brian was Michales best man, but who was Bens?

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I think that Daphne would have been perfect

btw.. Brian was Michales best man, but who was Bens?
I think Hunter, at least he stays besides him during the wedding and has his ring.
Sia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

You could be right

icon by Daggi
Old 08-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You could be right
Here is the evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHbz...u68J0&index=19
Old 08-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well we saw Daphne at the wedding rehearsal dinner so maybe she might've been one of the wedding party. We never saw Molly again after season 1 so I don't know if they would've brought her back in again - I mean they may have but seen as though she wasn't an important character in his life (not that we saw anyway) I doubt they would've.
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Well we saw Daphne at the wedding rehearsal dinner so maybe she might've been one of the wedding party. We never saw Molly again after season 1 so I don't know if they would've brought her back in again - I mean they may have but seen as though she wasn't an important character in his life (not that we saw anyway) I doubt they would've.
Thats truth, we did not see Molly later anymore and she was not even at rehearsal dinner. SO it had to be Daphne or Emmett.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yes! Thanks for posting!
Old 08-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Thats truth, we did not see Molly later anymore and she was not even at rehearsal dinner. SO it had to be Daphne or Emmett.
Maybe Molly moved to her dad? We don't know that.. so yes I too would guess it was one of the two..

icon by Daggi
Old 08-08-2017, 05:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Maybe Molly moved to her dad? We don't know that.. so yes I too would guess it was one of the two..
I found it a little odd sometimes that we never saw her again but she was mentioned I guess when Justin said to his mum that he wouldn't take her money was it was for her and Molly so she was still around somewhere but she was closer to her dad obviously because the mum said that Molly had said the dad asked about Justin. It might've been interesting to see what she thought about Justin being gay as we saw his mum and dad take such polar opposite reactions and support/no support.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I dont think so, at least in season 3 she is still with her mum, and her dad has new family with the new wife. But everything is possible.

Fiona - I think Molly would be supportive of Justin being gay, she was living with her mum after the parents divorce, which I think played some role also. Who knows why we did not see her? Maybe the actress was not around anymore or probably there was no time to include her into the script. But some mention could have been better for us to know what happened.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Here is the evidence
Thanks for the video.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I dont think so, at least in season 3 she is still with her mum, and her dad has new family with the new wife. But everything is possible.

Fiona - I think Molly would be supportive of Justin being gay, she was living with her mum after the parents divorce, which I think played some role also. Who knows why we did not see her? Maybe the actress was not around anymore or probably there was no time to include her into the script. But some mention could have been better for us to know what happened.
Being with her mother you would think that she would grow up with a more positive influence and would accept her brother like her mum does You would hope in the time she's with her father that his negativity wouldn't rub off

I saw Daphne again today (watching season 4 ) She is such a good friend - while the other guy is trying to make him take a gun Daphne is like what are you doing and is trying to help him and telling him to avoid Chris Hobbs and the guns Then she goes to Brian She is always trying to help him and be there for him
Old 08-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Being with her mother you would think that she would grow up with a more positive influence and would accept her brother like her mum does You would hope in the time she's with her father that his negativity wouldn't rub off

I saw Daphne again today (watching season 4 ) She is such a good friend - while the other guy is trying to make him take a gun Daphne is like what are you doing and is trying to help him and telling him to avoid Chris Hobbs and the guns Then she goes to Brian She is always trying to help him and be there for him
I know this is offtopic, but what did Cody wanted Justin to do at the end of the scene where they are together with Hobbs and Justin forcing his gun into Hobbs mouth and then walks away.
Hobbs wanted Justin to pull the trigger although the gun was not loaded just to scare Hobbs even more?
Old 08-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I know this is offtopic, but what did Cody wanted Justin to do at the end of the scene where they are together with Hobbs and Justin forcing his gun into Hobbs mouth and then walks away.
Hobbs wanted Justin to pull the trigger although the gun was not loaded just to scare Hobbs even more?
I think so ? Cause I mean it wouldn't have killed him so I'm not sure totally except that it would scare him even more
Old 08-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think so ? Cause I mean it wouldn't have killed him so I'm not sure totally except that it would scare him even more
Yeah probabl! But irs strange because Hobbs was already scared to death, but probably he could have been even more. I was glad Justin stopped it at that moment.
Reply   Post New Thread