Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>
And when Hunter hugged Ben I got all teary eyed [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OHHHHHHHHHHH Me toooooooooo! sniff...It was just such a touching scene. And I love Michael for running away with Hunter too. I just wish Ben went with them...sigh...
Old 10-19-2003, 03:10 PM
New Fan

nice

[ 10-23-2003: Message edited isisisabella ]
Old 10-21-2003, 04:35 PM
New Fan

This great kid really grows on you. He has great looks packed with great acting. I've really fallen in love with his character and I love the way he has shed all that "street roughness" to let his true self come out. His memorable hug to Ben when fleeing was the most telling indication of how much he has grown. It was such a genuine, heart-felt way of telling Ben how much he has come to care for the only people who have given him a sense of family life, dignity and self-esteem. Their "tough love" has paid off handsomely. I hope in the next series, they will be able to adopt him! If they don't, I will!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]null[/img]
Old 10-21-2003, 06:02 PM
New Fan

I certainly hope Hunter is back next season. I would be extremely disappointed if he didn't. How are they going to "explain him away?"

One of the best developed and realistic plots of the series. I think it really grew on me, because it reminded me so vividly of real cases I have been exposed to.

I absolutely loved the way the entire relationship between Ben, Michael and the kid evolved into a real caring parent/child relationship. Amazing how Michael (who totally despised him at the beginning winds up risking everything by fleeing with him just to prevent his mother from taking him back!) He kept his man's word. I really grew to respect and like Ben and Michael so much than I ever had before for the total, unreserved and unselfish support they gave this kid. They have, perhaps unknowingly. become his true parents.

[ 10-21-2003: Message edited maxwell56 ]
Old 10-21-2003, 06:58 PM
New Fan

Thanks DaWsonSReaLJoEy for the Ben and Hunter hug picture. Like you said, it is a MUST for this thread!

I'd love to get more pics of Harris Allan (Hunter).
Old 10-23-2003, 04:02 PM
New Fan

so what does everyone think will happen next season with hunter and michael and ben? any predictions?
Old 10-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Extreme Fan

you know what

i think Mikey is going to be in trouble with the law
because he took a minor without a guardian's permission

oh i think also Hunter is going to try to get emancipated from his mother so he can go leave on his own or with a court appointed guardians . . . this is probly where Ben and Mikey comes in
Old 10-26-2003, 12:48 AM
Extreme Fan

i found pictures of SHine Awards at filmmagic.com there's more of him there probly
Old 10-28-2003, 05:55 PM
New Fan

i love that shirt heheh. any way you can make that picture bigger? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2003, 05:56 PM
New Fan

good prediction by the way. mikey will definetly be in some trouble, and i think hunter will just continue to be a little jackass hahahah
Old 10-28-2003, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

so am i right about the whole EMANCIPATION deal thing?

LOL
sorry no
i'm not a member of Filmmagic.com
however my aunt is a photographer for Wire image but she doesn't know anybody who took pictures of him in the event
Old 10-28-2003, 08:46 PM
New Fan

hahah

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited elmoandmeloveharris ]
Old 10-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL GOOD FOR HIM!

he knows how to obey A confedentiality clause in a contract! LOL

I'm a spoiler junky lol
so i love to spill! haha
Old 11-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan