Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Addicted Fan

*squeals* OMG! You're a star! You know as much as I look and look and stare at Michelle Clunie laying on the ground in that pic....I still can't recognise her!!! She looks completely different!

Colour my eyes green cos I'm dammmmmmn envious right now...autographed by ALL of those hunks?! HAL AND ROBERT! *SQUEALS* You know, I'm yet to even look for the QAF book in Borders...I'll have to look it up. I want it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] As soon as I get a new job (and more money!), the DVDs and the book is mine!
Old 01-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG> You know as much as I look and look and stare at Michelle Clunie laying on the ground in that pic....I still can't recognise her!!! She looks completely different!</STRONG>
Same here, I *still* can't tell it's her - after all this time!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi all... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It's my first time lurking in here and I just wanna say that I'm a fan of Hal cause I think he's a talented actor and now, I know that he's also a musician...which add another plus on my list [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyways, there's one thing I need to ask you guys, is it true that Hal already has a girlfriend?? Cause my friend said that everyone on the show is already taken [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

...Officialy Folked...
Old 01-27-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Hal may be seeing someone now, I'm honestly not sure. He was dating someone, and then they broke up...I know he was dancing with some girl at VH1's 'big in 2003' awards, but that could have been anyone. As for everyone else being taken, I don't think that's true. Last I heard were rumors about Randy having a new guy, and Gale having a new girl. I know Thea is married, I think Michelle is engaged. As for Peter, I'm clueless, and I haven't heard anything about Scott. Bobby is "getting to know" Kyan Douglas as a "friend"

Uh huh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So, remember me saying that my friend got some autographs for me in the QaF book? Well, she took a picture of Hal signing my book for me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He looks so cute when he concentrates. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 03:32 AM
Addicted Fan

*squeals* OMG! Beautiful!

Ok....is it just me, or are you becoming a big fan of Michelle Clunie OFF screen as well?! *lol* She's stunning! She looks SO much better than when she's on QAF!
Old 01-27-2004, 06:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>Oh, I'm so mad! So all this time, I've been waiting for that special Vanity Fair...and I had told my newsagency friend and all, only when I had a closer look at ugly Russell Crowe's mug on the cover of one...it had subtitled 'TV's Gay Heat Wave', so I looked through the contents....and there it was! The two pics I'd wanted...and then *sniffles* a mini pic of the cover with Brian on the ground, shirt open....!!! RUSSELL CROWE IS FERAL! How dare they put HIM on the cover?! Ah heck, I bought it anyway...but I might have to buy a second..I can't exactly put one on the wall, and cover up the other! *sigh*</STRONG>
OMG!! So that Russell Crowe edition has TV Gay Wave in it??? I'm soooo gonna get that edition tomorrow!!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!!

...Officialy Folked...
Old 01-28-2004, 12:33 AM
Addicted Fan

It certainly does! What a bloody horrible cover for our gorgeous QAF/QE guys, huh?! Bloody Rusty 'Thug' Crowe! *arg*
Old 01-28-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

In all honesty Kim, I'm not much of a fan of the girls...off or on screen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have nothing against them, they just don't interest me.

I want the men! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

And ya know, *grrrr*, I hate it when people try and spread lies about Hal. I won't get into details, because I won't support the lie by talking about it anymore...but someone started telling people a story of something that happened at thw Con with Hal, after it was getting around what she said a load of people (some of whom I have never even spoken to before) all piped up and shot down this girl's story...they explained what really happened, and how she twisted the facts around to make Hal look really bad. They actually explained how she was loudly and purposely being rude to Hal, but he shrugged it off and went back to smiling and laughing with the other fans.

*sigh* That's pathetic. But, it doesn't matter since everyone knows she was full of *****. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 07:32 AM
Passionate Fan

I bought my copy today and all I can say is that Hal-Gale all look really hot here...I ws literally gasping when I actually opened the magazine cause I was made to believe that that VF edition wouldn't be out here.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hal is so hot...I mean, I've noticed that before but now, I realize it even more how hot he is!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Everybody look soooo different off the show...Michelle looks so different on VF, Gale is all scruffy and Hal is fcukin hot and oh, Sharon looks a lot younger here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just checked out Hal's pics at American Wedding premiere...and may I say that he has a strangely long tongue :p Jk!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

...Officialy Folked...
Old 01-29-2004, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Yes, yes...Hal's tongue is well known. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He shows it off *every* chance he gets....let's enjoy, shall we? [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited MichaelsPatience ]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Addicted Fan

That tongue pic is SUCH a classic! I haven't seen many others. I keep wanting him to stick out his tongue in the show, but that might be an un-Mighty Mike Novotny characteristic to have! *hehe*

Lady- Where in Australia are you from if i may ask? I'm a Melbourne girl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

FYI: Hal's episode of Famous Homes and Hideaways will be on Australian TV on Feb 4 at 7:30AM on Arena (Foxtel channel).

You haven't seen many tongue pictures? Are you serious! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] There's at least a dozen out there...lol...the man loves his tongue.

Too bad we haven't been fortunate enough to see Michael use that on the show. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited MichaelsPatience ]
Old 01-30-2004, 02:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Oooh! I'm not sure if my friend Eden who has Foxtel, has the Arena channel *fingers crossed* I'll check!

I seriously haven't seen that many tongue pics...maybe two at most...but damn it! I want him to use it in the show! *lol*
Old 01-30-2004, 05:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah...I noticed that now. And, yes, it is a shame that Hal doesn't get to use his tongue in the show [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

...Officialy Folked...
Old 01-30-2004, 04:16 PM
EVY
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Andhiriel:

Anyways, there's one thing I need to ask you guys, is it true that Hal already has a girlfriend?? Cause my friend said that everyone on the show is already taken
For what it's worth...I was also at the CON two weeks ago. During Hal's Q&A session he did make reference to "his girl-friend" a couple of times. I don't know if it's this person is new or old (he never said her name) But he was seeing someone.