Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Hal/Michael love #10 - "snot you could play with all day!"

I hope you don't mind my starting the thread. But no one else had and we were at the end, so....

Links:

Hal's official website

sparksfan.com

Hal's Angels website

Hal's fan listing

Hal Sparks Live Journal community

Quote:
Originally posted by Vintage
I suck at making banners and bull. But I did make this cause I was uber bored today.

Thanks Vintage - it's awesome!

Orton I LOVE the UK version....totally addicted!!!

Last edited by MichaelsPatience; 07-31-2004 at 09:57 PM
Old 07-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Hmm. Is there any line he says in SM2 that could used for the title?
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 07-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Re: Hal/Michael love #10 - title coming soon....lol

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelsPatience
Orton I LOVE the UK version....totally addicted!!!
Tell me about it, its strange Vincent and Michael aren't like each other at all other than them being geeks but you knew that Vincent and Stuart has to get together and Nathan and Stuart definatley did not ~ well my opinion anyway

Okay remember that ep where Mikey went in for that dating video thing and he kept on babbling about Fun and how was a fun guy wanting to meet a fun guy ~ I found that so funny so it'd be cool if you'd use somethinh like that (but not saying you have to) just an input

Anyway bye
Orton
xxx

Old 07-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Huh? I don't remember exactly what he said. But ya, I remember the scene.

Um...I have Spiderman 2 on hand for easy access. But I don't really think he said much, it was "Nice Spidey suit" and he asked him where he got it, I think he said, "Looks uncomfortable" lol.

A friend of mine saw the movie last night and said it wasn't what he said, but it was the priceless look on his face...and SO many people are tlking about his eyebrows and how great they looked in the scene!

Orton - you're talking to one of the biggest Vince/Stuart shippers around. No doubt! And Nathan? Hot damn, that boy is smokin'. Charlie is looking mighty fine these days. FYI, I read he's gonna be starring opposite Nicole Kidman (i think it's her) as her boyfriend/lover whatever, in some BIG movie out next year. GREAT opportunity for Charlie.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Orton - you're talking to one of the biggest Vince/Stuart shippers around. No doubt! And Nathan? Hot damn, that boy is smokin'. Charlie is looking mighty fine these days. FYI, I read he's gonna be starring opposite Nicole Kidman (i think it's her) as her boyfriend/lover whatever, in some BIG movie out next year. GREAT opportunity for Charlie.
No No I was talking about him saying that in Queer as Folk

Really the biggest Vince/Stuart shipper cool well if you write any fics of them be sure to send them my way
Oh! That is so cool Charlie is doinf well for himself

Orton
xxx

Old 07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

hee...I do write S/V fics. Although I'd never reccomend them, lol, but yes....my fics are archived at ATP under my real name. The S/V writers are *excellent* though.

FYI, http://sparksfan.com has the Ryan Seacrest interview there for anyone who wants to see it. Worth watching Hal in all his yumminess get hugged by Ryan - the look on Hal's face is priceless.

This made me laugh:
"I've got tons of O.J. Simpson jokes I regret not being able to do anymore." - Hal on 90s nostalgia, 7-19-04 US Magazine
Old 07-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

This made me laugh:
"I've got tons of O.J. Simpson jokes I regret not being able to do anymore." - Hal on 90s nostalgia, 7-19-04 US Magazine
Can't wait till it's next week.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 07-09-2004, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
hee...I do write S/V fics. Although I'd never reccomend them, lol, but yes....my fics are archived at ATP under my real name. The S/V writers are *excellent* though. [/i]
Aww! I'm sure your good Thanks for the link too

Orton
xxx

Old 07-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I feel so out of the loop with all this S/V talk. I can't wait till I see the UK version.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
I feel so out of the loop with all this S/V talk. I can't wait till I see the UK version.
Me too.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
Sorry guys But nobody posts on the UK one anymore and their is no other place

Vincent is adorable Stuart is class and Nathan is NO Justin Hope you guys get to watch it... its sooo good, most of the first few storylines are the same as US one, but the acting is so different!.

Orton
xxx

Old 07-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

I *love* Nathan. Well...he grew on me by the end of series 1, and I *adored* him in series 2. It was hard not too...since I already knew Charlie (a little) from something else by the time I saw the UK version.

Hey...you ever want to chat about S/V, just PM me. lol.

Monday night - I Love the 90's starts!

I had to turn down a chance to see Hal Sparks, Michael Ian Black and Mo Rocca this Monday evening in New York. *sigh* There's no way I'd be able to get there, let alone afford to take the train over. omg...I have to pretend that I am not missing out on this chance.

*blocks it from memory*

Old 07-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Spark Plugs! (I dunno WHERE that came from....but...um...just GO WITH IT ) How is everyone? I missed the Mikey thread, he still melts my heart in every episode. My girlfriend and me agree...this is a man that continously needs to be CUDDLED

Mel
Old 07-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy
Hi Spark Plugs! (I dunno WHERE that came from....but...um...just GO WITH IT ) How is everyone? I missed the Mikey thread, he still melts my heart in every episode. My girlfriend and me agree...this is a man that continously needs to be CUDDLED

Mel
Tell me about it people who write fics tend to make him a whining idiot which pisses me cause I tend to read j/B fics... I would have no problem cuddling him

MichaelsPatience I think I'm gonna take you up on that offer

Orton
xxx

Old 07-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy
Hi Spark Plugs! (I dunno WHERE that came from....but...um...just GO WITH IT )
I like that! Cute!

btw...

Michael's definitely my favorite, he's about 1 point ahead of Brian in my book. lol.