Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Eliza Dushku would be great.
Old 10-11-2002, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BadGrrrl:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Katherine Moennig [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

I am so in love with this woman!

Alicia</STRONG>
The YA board is the place for you, then... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Selkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 06:50 PM
Total Fan

Eliza would be cool. She could play a butch lesbian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Selkie, you really know a good advertising opportunity when you see it don't you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
stefan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 01:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I know I've mentioned Ashley before but his pic didn't show so here it is again...Hopefullt, it'll show.

BTW, a pic of Eliza

Charmed_Angel_Rory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan69:
<STRONG>Eliza would be cool. She could play a butch lesbian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Selkie, you really know a good advertising opportunity when you see it don't you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, my love, you know me too well... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 07:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

anyone miss me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Katherine Moennig [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I heard she is staring in the female version of QAF. I am not sure what it will be called though

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Justin's Sunshine have not seen you for a while, welcome back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>

I heard she is staring in the female version of QAF. I am not sure what it will be called though

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Justin's Sunshine have not seen you for a while, welcome back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The first name for it was (maybe still is) Earthlings.

Heya, shane!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I am so in love with this woman!

Alicia</STRONG>
Amen! YOu have great taste! YOu should see my shrine at home.

As Selkie stated, she'll be gracing our TV's again. Then I will be alright again.
Old 10-14-2002, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

My lovely Katherine is going to be back on TV!!!!! I'm on

I must find out more about this new show!!!

Alicia
Old 10-14-2002, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LJeen:
<STRONG>

Amen! YOu have great taste! YOu should see my shrine at home.

As Selkie stated, she'll be gracing our TV's again. Then I will be alright again.</STRONG>

I think we are going to be good friends!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Katherine was my first full blown actor obsession. I used to think about her 24/7!!!!
Old 10-14-2002, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I found some information about the show Earthlings just in case anyone was interested. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Showtime Announces New Series Pilot "Earthlings"

Ensemble Cast Includes: Jennifer Beals, Mia Kirshner, Scott Bairstow, Erin Daniels, Leisha Hailey, Laurel Hollomon, Karina Lombard, Kate Moennig and Pam Grier as Kit.

New York, NY – SHOWTIME is pleased to announce that production will begin on the drama series pilot tentatively titled EARTHLINGS in late-July. The series will feature an ensemble cast including Jennifer Beals (The Showtime Original Picture A HOUSE DIVIDED, The Showtime Original Picture FEAST OF ALL SAINTS, Flashdance, Devil In The Blue Dress), Mia Kirshner (Exotica, Mad City, 24), Scott Bairstow (Party of Five, Wolf Lake, Wild America), Pam Grier (Jackie Brown, The Showtime Original Series LINC'S, The Showtime Original Picture 3 A.M.), Laurel Hollomon (Tumbleweeds, The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls In Love, Boogie Nights), Karina Lombard (Legends Of The Fall, Last Man Standing), Kate Moennig (Shipping News, Young Americans), Leisha Hailey (All Over Me, recording artist The Murmurs) and Erin Daniels (Action, 1 Hour Photo). The series is being produced by Posse Productions, Inc. for SHOWTIME and MGM Television Entertainment.

EARTHLINGS is the intimate story about the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles. Having just graduated from the University of Chicago, Jenny (Mia Kirshner) moves out to L.A. to be with her boyfriend Tim (Scott Bairstow) and begin her professional writing career. Normally on top of things, her life is turned upside down when she attends a party hosted by Tim's neighbors, Bette (Jennifer Beals) and Tina (Laurel Hollomon), a lesbian couple who are looking to take the step into parenthood after 7 years of dating. A brief encounter at the party suddenly has Jenny thrust into a lesbian community and a whole new world.

The series pilot was written by Golden Globe winner Ilene Chaiken (the Showtime Original Pictures DIRTY PICTURES and DAMAGED CARE) who also serves as executive producer. Also serving as executive producers are Steve Golin and Larry Kennar of Anonymous Content (Nurse Betty, Being John Malkovich). Kathy Greenberg and Michelle Abbott will produce, along with Bob Roe (Perfect Crime, Road to Galveston). Rose Troche (Safety of Objects, Go Fish, Six Feet Under) will direct. Cindy Bell serves as the creative executive for SHOWTIME.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

AfterEllen.com provided this update about Earthlings:

In the October 29th issue of "The Advocate" magazine, Chaiken provided more details on the plot:

Karina Lombard's character, Marina, is "the fabulous seductress who rocks Jenny's world."

Kate Moennig's character, Shane, is the "stud" in the group, who "gets all the girls, all the time."
Leisha Hailey will play the one bisexual woman in the group
Pam Grier's character "is the woman who has been through the movement, who probably was in the Stonewall riots. She comments on all of the action and ties the show together."
Also, out actress Guinevere Turner ("Go Fish") wrote to this fan site that she has seen a "rough edit" of the pilot and "it looks really good." Although she is not in the pilot, she is hoping to write for or appear in the series if it gets picked up by Showtime. She also indicates that the producers of the pilot are "definitely changing the title, but no one has come up with anything good yet."

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alicia
Old 10-15-2002, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Kate Moennig's character, Shane, is the "stud" in the group, who "gets all the girls, all the time."

This shall be interesting...
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2002, 06:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

ok that's just scary...I need to go see naked men now!
Old 10-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I think we are going to be good friends!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Katherine was my first full blown actor obsession. I used to think about her 24/7!!!!</STRONG>

So this is The SaintlySoul? YOu use to post on the YA board right? The name is just so familiar. I'm LauraJ a vertern YA poster and still am. That board has been my homepage for 2 years. Have you seen kate in the Law & Order episode last year?