Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2018, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Since I live close to the border to France, a lot of our dialect contains (sort of) French words.
Should make it easier for me to speak French, but it doesn't
Kat H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat H (View Post)
Since I live close to the border to France, a lot of our dialect contains (sort of) French words.
Should make it easier for me to speak French, but it doesn't
now I'm glad that didn't influence my dialect.. living close to czech republic don't even want to think about it

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

How many languages do you guys each speak?
fmaldy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Besides German... only English. I had French in school for about 5 years, but I forgot everything I learned (cause I'm just not into the language). Which is a shame, cause France is only 3 villages away from me and I go there shopping sometimes (and we have French tv and radio)....
I would like to speak Italian. Just love the sound of this language!
Old 01-29-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

really using and speaking besides german, only english.. had latin in school for a long time and it still helps me with understanding italian or spanish, but I can't really speak those languages.. italian I probably am able to make me understood if I need something, but that's not speaking..

icon by Daggi
Old 01-30-2018, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I feel like it would be like that if I taught you some Australian slang You could say stuff and no-one would understand what you are saying
My sister, who lived in in Australia for years, still has an aversion to some English words I use, since they have a completely different meaning over there.

Is "dude" slang for something?
Old 01-31-2018, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's cool you can speak some other languages even if a little I wish I could speak more Japanese but I feel shy using it and speaking it to native speakers

Deborah - Dude? um yeah it did mean to have some meaning that we heard about when we were younger but these days I just see it as dude as in a person I haven't thought about that other meaning for a long time I had to ask my husband if he remembered what it used to be I don't know if the younger people of today use it for anything else or just dude either
Old 01-31-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I would love to speak more languages, but as you said, if you don't really use it all the time you never will be good in it .. and stay shy to use it..

icon by Daggi
Old 01-31-2018, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

You need to have tons of patience to learn a language which is something I've had alot of so I am around 70% fluent in French
but yes so many fascinating languages.

Fiona, that is endearing you would feel shy to use it You should though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Is "dude" slang for something?
It's just slang for the word 'guy' that's all
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
You need to have tons of patience to learn a language which is something I've had alot of so I am around 70% fluent in French
but yes so many fascinating languages.

Fiona, that is endearing you would feel shy to use it You should though!

It's just slang for the word 'guy' that's all
That's cool Vicki - I would like to speak more French - it seems like a nice language . I feel shy because I don't want to get it wrong so I often don't - I know I should though .

When we were younger there was definitely a different meaning for 'dude'. Well we were told there was anyway - it was probably just one of those things that go around and everyone believes it but yeah it had a not so nice meaning we were told But like I said we just use it for a person now as far as I know
Old 04-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Daggi (als alter yt Profi ), kannst du mir sagen, ob man beim Hochladen auf yt 2 Videos zu 1 zusammenfügen kann? Oder muss man das vorher bearbeiten?
Old 04-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kat: Entschuldigung, ich weiß, dass du Daggi gefragt hast, aber ich werde versuchen zu antworten... Sie müssen Software haben, mit der Sie die zwei Videos zusammen spleißen können

So...Google Translate?

Old 04-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

it makes quite sense Deborah, but google does have some funny chices of words.. and it sounds so formal.... but as I said, understandable

Kat, ich hab leider keine Ahnung ob yt das können sollte (soviell zu profi ), ich würde immer nur das fertige filmprodukt hochladen. hast du denn ein programm um deine filmchen zusammenzufügen? wenn nicht, kannst du sie mir gerne zukommen lassen, dann mch ich dasnfür dichund schicks dir zurück, oder du besorgst dir ein programm. ich nehm Magix video deluxe. hab mir die version 2013 gekauft.. das war nicht teuer mit 15 euro oder so ...

icon by Daggi
Old 04-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you Deborah for the quick answer!

Daggi, danke für dein Angebot! Das Video habe ich mit der Kamera aufgenommen (Hochzeit) und weil es so ne große Datei ist, hat die Kamera daraus zwei Dateien gemacht. Es ist also kein Video, dass irgendwie bearbeitet werden muss. Es sollten nur die zwei Teile wieder zu einem Video werden.
Ich wollte das Video auf einen Stick ziehen, aber das hätte Stunden gedauert und ich dachte es würde vielleicht mit Hochladen auf yt schneller gehen.
Vielleicht muss ich auch einfach nur einen schnelleren Stick kaufen bzw. ich les mich mal auf yt ein...
Old 04-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Sag mir Bescheid wenn du was weißt, da bin ich auch neugierig. Auch wenn du das Video nicht bearbeiten willst, kann ich ie beiden Teile acu einfach nur zusammenfügen in meinem Programm.. allerdings weiß ich nicht ob es die Datei kennt, wenn es von einem Fotoapparat kommt.. nur das mit der Dateigröße könnte auch dann zum problem werden, wegen schicken.. kanns denn nirgends einfach sien??

icon by Daggi
Reply   Post New Thread