Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

General QAF Questions Thread - Discussing right now "Furniture in Queer as Folk"

I came to the board looking for a place to ask a specific question I had regarding QaF, but I was suprised to find I had nowhere to ask it. So I create this thread for all those random questions that people might have that don't actually need a whole topic of their own. [To Mods: Hope my idea is okay. Other show boards have similar threads, so I thought we needed one here too.]

To start off, here's my question/inquiry:

Can someone list what episodes (the episode # will do) and any extra materials, are found on each DVD disk for the second season. I'm renting them one by one from Netflix, but they don't explain what is on each disk. Thanks.

Last edited by Giotto; 09-03-2018 at 07:34 AM
gallie_girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

season one-

disc 1:
pilot episodes 1 & 2
episode 1 special edition
episode three
"next on" Queer as Folk
episode summaries

disc 2:
episodes 4-7
"next on" Queer as Folk
episode summaries

disc 3:
episodes 8-11
episode 11 special edition
"next on" Queer as Folk
episode summaries

disc 4:
episodes 12-15
"next on" Queer as Folk
episode summaries

disc 5:
episodes 16-19
episode 18 special edition
"next on" Queer as Folk
episode summaries

disc 6:
episodes 20-22
bonus features-
*Hal Sparks introducing deleted scenes
*Behind-the-scenes outtakes
*Meet the folk - biographies & interviews of characters, actors, and production team
*season two sneak peek
*trailers
*photo gallery
*dvd-rom features

season two-

disc 1:
episodes 1-4
"next on" Queer as Folk
video jukebox
episode summaries

disc 2:
episodes 5-8
"next on" Queer as Folk
video jukebox
episode summaries

disc 3:
episodes 9-12
"next on" Queer as Folk
video jukebox
episode summaries

disc 4:
episodes 13-16
"next on" Queer as Folk
video jukebox
episode summaries

disc 5:
episodes 17-20
"next on" Queer as Folk
video jukebox
episode summaries

disc 6:
bonus features-
*Folks on the Road: a backstage pass
*a day in the life of Queer as Folk
*what is it about Babylon?
*wrap party reel
*the unexpurgated lady in pearls
*Rage the Gay Crusader: the comic book
*the making of Rage the Gay Crusader
*2002 Queer as Folk Summer Pride Tour
*the Folks
*animated photo gallery
*tv spots & trailers
*season 3 sneak peek
*Queer Duck previews
*weblink

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

you're welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2003, 09:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi. I'm a semi newbie to the FanForum site. I was a member before but don't remember my name, password, or email addy I used it's been that long. Anyways I just got done watching the second season of QAF(yes I know I'm behind) and I have a question. I know that Season Three just got over basically on Showtime not too long ago. Does anyone know when it will be coming out on DVD? And does anyone know when Season Four begins airing? [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

no one knows when the next season will start, but the last hiatus was nine months long, so we've probably got a bit of a wait ahead of us. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

same with the DVDs. the season 2 DVDs came out like a week before season 3 premiered. hopefully they won't wait that long to put them out this time.

Old 07-16-2003, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanx for the info. *sigh* I hate waiting especially when I've packed the first two seasons in the last few weeks and now I have to wait months *long deep sigh* Anyways thanx for the info.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG> same with the DVDs. the season 2 DVDs came out like a week before season 3 premiered. hopefully they won't wait that long to put them out this time.</STRONG>
I was going to ask if u think they will actually put season 3 on dvd because it was such a short season...has there been any word? They should put every season out on dvd IMO despite the length of each season...

also...
I missed episode 302...ya know the one where Michael watches Brian in the orgy (i think thats what I was told) and then it re-ran on showtime and I missed it again...does anyone have it taped that could help me out, or do u think they will re-air it again?

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

i'm positive they'll rerun all the episodes several times before next season. during the last hiatus, they reran both the first and second seasons at the same time. you'll see it again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

there's no reason they wouldn't put season three out on DVD. i doubt it being shorter would have anything to do with it.

Old 07-20-2003, 10:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just now getting showtime and I see that episode 304 is on this coming Friday. Is that the 4th episode of season 3? And as I look at the prior weeks its episodes 303 and 302? What are the episodes #? I really dont have to wait till they air all 13 episodes before they air them again. Any suggestions
Old 07-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
[QB]i'm positive they'll rerun all the episodes several times before next season. during the last hiatus, they reran both the first and second seasons at the same time. you'll see it again.[QB]
thank god, hopefully this time i wont miss it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrunieGrl:
What are the episodes #?
season one is episodes 101 to 122, season two is 201 to 220, and season three is 301 to 314.

Old 07-21-2003, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Yo! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and help! The last time I watched this show was sometime I think late last year or early this year when I found out that Ted likes Emmett. Unfortunatley I don't have Showtime and I am curious to know what happen between the two. Are they still together and decided to just be friends?
Thanxs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
TooTallVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Valerie80:
<STRONG>Yo! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and help! The last time I watched this show was sometime I think late last year or early this year when I found out that Ted likes Emmett. Unfortunatley I don't have Showtime and I am curious to know what happen between the two. Are they still together and decided to just be friends?
Thanxs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey there [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Ted and Emmett had a season 3 romance that was great for awhile until little tidbits of things started getting in the way, Ted lost his job, is company, all his money so he was really co-dependent on Emmett even though he didn't want to be, then Ted feel into a deep depression and began using drugs, disappearing for days and acting very un-Ted like...Emmett tried to stick it out with him but they finally broke up...Ted asked Em to reconsider but he said no, Ted is now in rehab and we'll have to wait and see what happens when season 4 premieres. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hope that helps [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Ahh nuts!! I miss this show!

But thank you DaWsonSReaLJoEy for filling me in on that one.
TooTallVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Valerie80:
<STRONG>Ahh nuts!! I miss this show!

But thank you DaWsonSReaLJoEy for filling me in on that one.</STRONG>
Aww no problem, if u ever want screencaps or updates on the show, just email me and let me know JaYnSBSnoochGrl@aol.com [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Reply   Post New Thread