Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2018, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I honestly prefer Gale a few years post-QAF. The "Hellcats" era for example ... Quite the similar response with the look on TSC.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 12-19-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I would not have objected to him being my professor, to be honest.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 12-20-2018, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I would not have objected to him being my professor, to be honest.
Especially considering how that worked out...

Old 12-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I must admit, I liked "Falling for Grace" a lot better during my second watch. I also have the DVD now, so the quality was way better than on Amazon Prime. I still think it's a little corny and some of the acting is definitely questionable, but overall, I enjoyed it.

I've also become much more of a Gale fan since the last time, so I'm sure that influence it, too.

I plan to watch the cast commentary and the deleted scenes (seen a couple of them already) tomorrow.

Old 12-22-2018, 10:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)

I must admit, I liked "Falling for Grace" a lot better during my second watch. I also have the DVD now, so the quality was way better than on Amazon Prime. I still think it's a little corny and some of the acting is definitely questionable, but overall, I enjoyed it.

I've also become much more of a Gale fan since the last time, so I'm sure that influence it, too.

I plan to watch the cast commentary and the deleted scenes (seen a couple of them already) tomorrow.
I wonder if it’s the same commentary that I had in my DVD~ it was Gale and Fay talking their way through the entire movie. There were some great Gale insights in there. Let me know what you think.
Old 12-23-2018, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVED Falling For Grace. I'm not a romcom person at all, but I really enjoyed Gale in it and Faye was pretty awesome too. I loved the supporting characters as well...especially Margaret Cho and Christine Baranski.

Gale's so freaking cute!

Old 12-23-2018, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I'll let you know, Dena, I checked the special features page and it said "Commentary with Cast", so I'm hoping!

And yeah I'm totally not a romcom person, either. (Especially about hets...*cough*) So that could be a big reason I didn't like this movie at first.

Gale is so adorable in this film, but there are a couple of scenes where his hair is downright TERRIBLE. Like, what was the hairdresser thinking!? The first one is when he's playing golf. Speaking of hair, you can tell that for a couple of the scenes that he'd gotten a haircut. And they're not towards the end, either.

Faye is cool. I enjoyed her.

I kinda wish we got to see the breakup with his other gf on camera. And him admitting that he's a CHEATER. Also, maybe him taking some ownership of being a bit of a hypocrite about lying to Grace during the whole beginning?! C'mon, man. Just cause you're beautiful doesn't mean you don't have to fess up.

That kissing scene in her apartment. I had to watch that twice. He gets her top lip and then the bottom one...

Old 12-23-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

The commentary should be the same.

Did you guys see the extended scenes and goofs?
Old 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

I figured it'd be the same, too... I was a little confused by what Dena meant.

I'm going to watch everything today.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

FFG is one of my favourit movies of him I just adore Andrew

and the other characters are just great too.. It is hillarious how she introduced him to her parents

maybe we can start with that one when we do the groupwatch after christmas? It'S been a while I've seen it

icon by Daggi
Old 12-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I adore these...

Old 12-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I really wished they had made it in the movie thanks for postig them here agian

icon by Daggi
Old 12-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

I watched all the special features on the DVD. I wish they'd kept the cab kiss scene and the ramen noodles scenes in! They were so cute.

The cast commentary was SO good! I was the whole time.

Faye was like, "The plot thickens" and Gale said, "The thick plottens." But my favorite part was during the (super hot) kissing scene, Faye said she always gets asked by women if Gale's a good kisser, and he was like, "And you say, 'Aww, HELL nah!'"

Old 12-23-2018, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just watched Gale Harold in Criminal Minds. He was good but his voice sounded a little raspy compared to what I was used to hearing in QAF
Old 12-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I watched this just now.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread