Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm glad you liked it

have to check out my dvd if I also have those specials on mine.. can't remember that

icon by Daggi
Old 10-08-2018, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
I finally ordered FFG and watched it last night. It was cute and I always love watching Gale. What I really enjoyed was the extras that came with the DVD. There was a commentary on there with Gale and Fay Ann Lee. So, I’m expecting it to be like 10/15 min or so, but no! It was them basically watching the whole movie doing voiceover commentary. It was interesting and funny and Gale’s personality really came through. Has anyone else heard it?
Aww, that makes me want to get the DVD, even though I wasn't crazy about the movie. But bonus features with Gale? That I could get into.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 10-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Aww, that makes me want to get the DVD, even though I wasn't crazy about the movie. But bonus features with Gale? That I could get into.
It was literally Gale and Fay Ann talking for an hour and 45 min! He asked her about different shots and she asked him lots of questions, some personal. It was great!! He must be really sensitive about his voice bc now I’ve heard him comment on it once at the Reunion panel from 2015 and in this. At one point he says “Do I sound like I am 12 years old here?” And she reassures him and then he says playfully with a high pitched voice “ It does to me!” She asks him about picture taking and teases him letting him know in screenings that women always want to know if he’s a good kisser!! They are not on screen, the movie is, so just their voices. But I think Gale always seems more relaxed in radio interviews. So in this it seemed just like old friends talking. He was so sweet~ teasing her at times, etc. Nice surprise when you are expecting it to be like 15 min long
Old 10-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Awww that's awesome. I'm definitely going to look into buying. I'm glad to hear he had fun with it and was jokey/playful. Always love seeing/hearing him be relaxed. And omg, how could he be self conscious about his voice?! He's got the hottest voice I've ever heard. I totally get it though, cause our voice sounds different in our heads than outloud, so I'm sure that must be super weird for an actor, especially a shy one. Awww... How does everything he says make me love him even more?

Old 10-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm glad you enjoy those specials and I really have to look if they are on my dvd too.. but I almost don't think, cause I would have found them I guess..

icon by Daggi
Old 10-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Sorry for doubleposting, but I just read on facebook that Gale is going to be a guest star in the show "Criminal Minds"

I sadly don't have more information, but I hope it is true and we get to see him on TV again

does anyone have more news about it?

icon by Daggi
Old 10-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Yes, that's some very exciting news! This will be the first time in over 4 years he's been on the small screen.

I'm not counting that if-you-blink-you'll-miss-him type role he had on Defiance in 2014 and 2015. I think the very last time he was on Defiance, he was a portrait or something. That doesn't count.

Thanks for posting Daggi

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 10-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Yes, that's some very exciting news! This will be the first time in over 4 years he's been on the small screen.

I'm not counting that if-you-blink-you'll-miss-him type role he had on Defiance in 2014 and 2015. I think the very last time he was on Defiance, he was a portrait or something. That doesn't count.

Thanks for posting Daggi
Wow, it's been that long?! This is even more exciting now.

Are you saying Defiance isn't worth watching to see Gale? I had that on my list of stuff to eventually watch, to see his parts.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Wow, it's been that long?! This is even more exciting now.

Are you saying Defiance isn't worth watching to see Gale? I had that on my list of stuff to eventually watch, to see his parts.
I loved him in Defiance and was ver sad that he didn't get a chance for a reappearance in the third season.. there only was a pic of him on a wall.. , but even short, it is worth watching his paets in my eyes

icon by Daggi
Old 10-13-2018, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I loved him in Defiance and was ver sad that he didn't get a chance for a reappearance in the third season.. there only was a pic of him on a wall.. , but even short, it is worth watching his paets in my eyes
He did so well on that show.

Old 10-13-2018, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Wasn't "The Green Bench" the movie Gale was speaking about at his recent events in Europe? I found this old YT interview of him talking about it in more depth:

And he does some cute Gale stuff of course.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I those glasses. Greenbench is so short but it definitely got its point across. The ending was filled with so much symbolism.

Old 10-17-2018, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I those glasses. Greenbench is so short but it definitely got its point across. The ending was filled with so much symbolism.
Oh snap, is it uploaded somewhere? I'd love to see it.

Old 10-18-2018, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Sorry for doubleposting, but I just read on facebook that Gale is going to be a guest star in the show "Criminal Minds"

I sadly don't have more information, but I hope it is true and we get to see him on TV again

does anyone have more news about it?
Oh, cool! Can't wait to watch it.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

They Posted a link to a shortmovie site for "Betrothed"

https://filmshortage.com/trailers/the-betrothed/

and they wrote that

The trailer of my short film, THE BETROTHED, is now featured on FilmShortage.com: https://filmshortage.com/trailers/the-betrothed/
The full movie will debut on FilmShortage.com on October 30th, just in time for Halloween. WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU REPOST. MY CAST IS AWESOME!! Thanks so much!! Doing my best to get you into the Halloween mood

I hope we all are able to watch it then

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread