Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 03:23 AM
  #241
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
wow, I never ever picked it apart that way.. but reading that, you are right.. did he bleed somewhere?
OMG!! How did I forget the blood? YES!! When he got hit by the car!! 107, right?




_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm reading Moon and Master by Edom right now. Brian's the Sub and Justin's the Dom. I TOTALLY buy this. I've been saying for weeks I want to swaddle him and give him hug therapy. I view him more and more as a wounded child that just needs love and somebody to take care of him because he wan't taken care of as a child.

Edom's Brian seems to be explaining his need to be a sub for the same reasons that I feel. He was in control for so long for survival. Now, he needs to relinquish that control and just be cared for. It's funny b/c I keep talking about hug therapy. There's a scene where Joan goes to Kinnetik and barges in with some hatefulness. Justin happened to get there just after Joan arrived. Cynthia told him she was there so he waited in the lobby. Brian gets rid of Joan and now Justin's waiting in his office with his arms held out. Brian just goes into his arms and Justin hugs and hugs for a long time.

When I first started reading this I didn't think it was a far cry from canon. Brian's Justin's sub anyway.

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-10-2017 at 04:11 AM
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:33 AM
  #242
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
OMG!! How did I forget the blood? YES!! When he got hit by the car!! 107, right?




_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm reading Moon and Master by Edom right now. Brian's the Sub and Justin's the Dom. I TOTALLY buy this. I've been saying for weeks I want to swaddle him and give him hug therapy. I view him more and more as a wounded child that just needs love and somebody to take care of him because he wan't taken care of as a child.

Edom's Brian seems to be explaining his need to be a sub for the same reasons that I feel. He was in control for so long for survival. Now, he needs to relinquish that control and just be cared for. It's funny b/c I keep talking about hug therapy. There's a scene where Joan goes to Kinnetik and barges in with some hatefulness. Justin happened to get there just after Joan arrived. Cynthia told him she was there so he waited in the lobby. Brian gets rid of Joan and now Justin's waiting in his office with his arms held out. Brian just goes into his arms and Justin hugs and hugs for a long time.

When I first started reading this I didn't think it was a far cry from canon. Brian's Justin's sub anyway.
of course, the car crash

that fiction you're reading sounds very interesting, but i only can find it on midnight whisperers wher it's not completed is it really unfinished? or do you have a finished version?

I'd like to post the link of it in the fanfic thread, and read it myself

if you like stories like that you should check out leather bound and the follow up collar bound.. i liked those very much posting the links of those too later
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:42 AM
  #243
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
of course, the car crash

that fiction you're reading sounds very interesting, but i only can find it on midnight whisperers wher it's not completed is it really unfinished? or do you have a finished version?

I'd like to post the link of it in the fanfic thread, and read it myself

if you like stories like that you should check out leather bound and the follow up collar bound.. i liked those very much posting the links of those too later
Thanks, Daggi, for the recommendations.

Oh Dear God, I hope it's finished!! Here's the link I have:

https://midnightwhispers.net/viewsto...ze=2&chapter=1

It's 28 chapters. How many does your unfinished story have?
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:31 AM
  #244
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
that's the same I have.. it says completed:no in the topic

thanks for theblink
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:44 AM
  #245
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 44,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
LOL - point taken!!


So, moving right along to a topic that's quite the antithesis of ethereal love...body fluids/functions.


We've seen Brian's every body fluid and knew of every bodily function through suggestion, except snot - and I'm sure we got that, as well, but I just missed it. I really don't think Cowlip exposed any other character in that nature.


107 - Brian's hit by car and bleeds (edited to add that b/c I forgot about blood and Daggi reminded me.)

109, 122 - We see Brian's tears (edited to correct episode number. I originally typed 115 but it's 109.)

205 - Brian comes out of Michael's bathroom with a rolled up magazine (really could've done without that)

209 - Brian's f---ing Justin while on Viagra. He's pumping so hard that right before he speaks a HUGE wad of spit goes flying over Justin's head.

215 - Brian pees on Rage

310 - Justin spits Brian's spooge on Stockwell's face

409 - We hear Brian vomit

410 - Brian looks at his cum-filled condom
Whoa, that's a lot of bodily fluids
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:03 AM
  #246
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Whoa, that's a lot of bodily fluids
it is, and we added blood to the list..

btw brought over the fanfic things to the fanfic thread
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:37 AM
  #247
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
it is, and we added blood to the list..

btw brought over the fanfic things to the fanfic thread
*sigh* - Yup. It's unfinished. I just read through the 28 chapters.

The reason I posted the fic in here is because it speaks to who I've felt Brian's yearned to be.

Sorry, if I put it in the wrong thrread. I just thought we could begin discussing Brian's character using this topic as a catalyst.
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:53 AM
  #248
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
*sigh* - Yup. It's unfinished. I just read through the 28 chapters.

The reason I posted the fic in here is because it speaks to who I've felt Brian's yearned to be.

Sorry, if I put it in the wrong thrread. I just thought we could begin discussing Brian's character using this topic as a catalyst.
it's no problem Beth , I thought if we are looking for it later we will find it beter over there we stil can discuss Brian here if you want, but I first have to read it, to know what you mean
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:43 PM
  #249
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
it's no problem Beth , I thought if we are looking for it later we will find it beter over there we stil can discuss Brian here if you want, but I first have to read it, to know what you mean
BE CAREFUL, DAGGI. IT ENDS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I think I know how it ends but I'm not sure. I wouldn't recommend an unfinished story to you. It just stings, and not in a positive, life affirming way.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Brian crying here? His sex faces are like he's found God so I can't really tell. He was just so on the verge of tears when he and Justin were talking I thought maybe he couldn't hold back any longer given the intensity of the sex to propel his emotions.








Also, is this sweat on Justin's face or is HE crying?


Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-10-2017 at 11:29 PM
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  #250
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 44,497
I think Justin's crying. It was a scene that's so overwhelming and emotional.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:18 AM
  #251
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
My guess would be that they both were crying they were well aware that it was a goodbye at least for a little while and that their lifes like they knew it till then would be over
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:37 AM
  #252
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I think Justin's crying. It was a scene that's so overwhelming and emotional.
Hi, Denise and Daggi,

One thing that's bothered me is that Justin WASN'T crying during their good-bye when it was obvious Brian was teetering on the edge trying to hold his tears back.

But, I guess it's the full circle thing. Justin cried about them in 102 and 121 so now Brian's crying at the end of 513.

So, it makes me feel good to hear you both say that you think they were BOTH crying. I'm glad to know Justin was invested as well as Brian.
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:51 AM
  #253
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 43,866
It always is hard to describe, but I think it is always a little bit harder for the one who is left behind as for the one who leaves.. the one who leaves has so much new things to come along and so much more feelings to cope, like excitement and Idon't really know what is happening that the real feeling of loss probably sets in at a point later when you realise it is now for real and we are running out of time here.. ( so later when they lay all their feeling bare with their making love.. caus that definitly is what we see here.. nobody can dout it there anymore and nobody denies it either.. no words needed)

For Brian, the one left behind, the feeling of loosing is centerpoint of life was already pretty real.. cause his life didn't change, exept he had to live it on without his partner on his side every day and minute..

that's why Justin cried when Brian wanted to go to NY and the other way round.. goodbys are always hard.. no matter when, where and how long they are...
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:05 AM
  #254
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
It always is hard to describe, but I think it is always a little bit harder for the one who is left behind as for the one who leaves.. the one who leaves has so much new things to come along and so much more feelings to cope, like excitement and Idon't really know what is happening that the real feeling of loss probably sets in at a point later when you realise it is now for real and we are running out of time here.. ( so later when they lay all their feeling bare with their making love.. caus that definitly is what we see here.. nobody can dout it there anymore and nobody denies it either.. no words needed)

For Brian, the one left behind, the feeling of loosing is centerpoint of life was already pretty real.. cause his life didn't change, exept he had to live it on without his partner on his side every day and minute..

that's why Justin cried when Brian wanted to go to NY and the other way round.. goodbys are always hard.. no matter when, where and how long they are...
Very eloquently stated, Daggi. And you're right. Poor Brian.
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:17 PM
  #255
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 509
___________________________________

I was just thinking about True Faith by New Order and how perfect that song is for 314 and how appropriate it is for the situation. It also touches on Brian's childhood fears and abuse and how Justin, the morning Sun, replaces those fears. It even addresses how Michael and Lindsay are afraid to see the real Brian. It's like the song was written for this episode and Brian.

True Faith
New Order

I feel so extraordinary
Something's got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
I don't care 'cause I'm not there
And I don't care if I'm here tomorrow

Again and again I've taken too much
Of the things that cost you too much


I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun


My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear


I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun

When I was a very small boy
Very small boys talked to me

Now that we've grown up together
They're afraid of what they see


That's the price that we all pay
And the value of destiny comes to nothing
I can't tell you where we're going
I guess there was just no way of knowing
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
gale harold, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.