Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Kate are you sure you want to hear him speak German? Coz it can be as bad as his French if not worse
Old 10-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

This makes me so mad!

http://i12.tinypic.com/2r795sg.jpg

Last edited by Riley*; 10-06-2006 at 03:04 PM
Old 10-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to imagine how he speaks spanish
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DresdenDoll~ (View Post)
Kate are you sure you want to hear him speak German? Coz it can be as bad as his French if not worse
Well, I'm always laughing when an American tries to speak German, so it would be cute, I guess.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Riley yeah we were pissed about this too... BTW can you maybe just post the link to this pic?
Old 10-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean kate I always laugh when they try to speak spanish and it comes out all butchered
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, people, hold on tight!

Question: As a fan of Gale Harold, I was shocked by the ending of this week's Vanished. It seemed that he was killed. Can you please tell me what's going on? I can't believe the producers would write him out of the story, since he is the main reason many of us watch. — Andrea M.

Matt Roush: Oh, he's a goner, all right. Why do you think Eddie Cibrian was brought on mere minutes before Gale Harold took a bunch of bullets to the chest? This was one of the worst-kept secrets of the young season. I'm not sure how to address this without seeming rude to a fan, but the bottom line is that Harold just wasn't working out as the lead of a suspense drama. He was miscast, and, frankly, looked miserable in the role. Honestly, I couldn't discern much difference in his demeanor, alive or dead. (And I had no real problems with him back in his Queer as Folk days.) I had to laugh at his famous final words to the senator: "But there's something else...." How hokey. I'm certain this desperate measure will alienate anyone who has been watching the show for Harold alone. But since the number of viewers has been getting punier by the week, as the story gets increasingly ludicrous, I imagine all issues involving Vanished will be rendered moot by the new year.

From here.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like crying again.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, TVGuide belongs to Fox, so we know why they are saying these things. But don't they get that they are really unfair to Gale? Granted, we don't know him personally, but saying that he was miscast for that role?! Erm, sorry, but if anyone was miscast, it was Ming-Na, 'cause she was always standing around like a wooden stick and her character seemed really flat. So, miscast, huh?!
Old 10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if he was miscast then why cast him for that role
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankly, they are just looking for excuses now, nothing else. And they don't care that they are aggravating us Gale fans along the way. >.<
Old 10-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

WTF!? How horrible...1st of all, I'm pretty sure Gale didn't write the script so why the hell did that person try to blame him for that line?! What an ass!

Kate, ITA about Ming-Na, she was always just repeating what Kelton said or just followed, I mean Kelton at least figured things out
Old 10-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you know to this discredit his acting is so low. He was the only actor who made his character seem real who made us get attached to his character.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, that's what I don't get about that article. First, Gale was miscast and then they are blaming him for his final words?! Uhm, sure, because Gale is to blame for everything now! Oh how I wish I could rant and rave over here...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well maybe you can rant on your lj

it's like they are making him the escape goat and that pisses me off more.
Icon by Zonikita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread