Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

krista, if i remember correctly justin also told daphne brian said "i love you" in the heat of orgasm so he didn't really mean it.

guys, please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

i just realized that in only three days s5 will finally start for all you showtime US subscribers

Old 05-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Supreme Fan

i think that's one of the unsolved mysteries of qaf that we'll never know the answer to.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Extreme Fan

teena: Yeah, that's the conversation I meant.

Dine: I guess so.

Just wanted to see if there were any thoughts on that.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

do you guys think cowlip actually wrote it in this last season that brian will finally say "i love you to justin?

Old 05-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

teena - hopefully not. the second he says it, i'll turn it off. seriously. he's come such a long way & it's a good thing he's made progress & everything. but, he seems very much like an entirely different person. i'm not very crazy about very late s4 brian & early s5. *shakes head* i find this all just very sad. including the hair. *sobs*

ps: as much as i love gale - he's such a poop for not going to the premier again. *pouts*
Old 05-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
ps: as much as i love gale - he's such a poop for not going to the premier again. *pouts*
I'm with you on that, Dine.

Teena: For the past few months, I've been argueing about this with a friend of mine. He thinks Brian should say ILY, I say that Brian shouldn't. It's so OOC even with a softer Brian lately. I don't think it should be a way to end the show because it'd just be cheesy and unrealistic IMO. We know he loves Justin and vice versa. There's no need to say it when it's already proven through Brian's actions. With any other show I would have said go for the ILY after 5 years but B/J are different somehow. Do you think he should say it, Teena?
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 05-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

My sister and I have been fighting about the ILY. I'm pretty much with everyone else. I don't want to hear or need to hear it. She, on the other hand, wants him to say it. She has the perfect ending (according to her)...She wants Brian to die, but right before he does, he says it. Yeah, she's a little sicko.

I really doubt that they'll have him say it. Cowlip has changed Brian over the years and I'm not too upset with the change. I liked seeing it happen. (the way it did was hard, but nonetheless, I don't have a problem with it so far). But, I can't really see them making him say it. I know people bitch about Cowlip and everything, but I think they do a good job and are aware that the ILY would just undo all the work that they have been doing over the years. Does that make sense?

I also agree...Gale=poop.
Old 05-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Supreme Fan

you just wait till that package arrive, krista. i didn't mind the softer brian in s4 - well, up till 410 anyways. let's just not talk about 411-414. but ... well, just wait.
i'm still all for the death thing. kill brian. oh yes. perfect ending for me. but no ily. i'm out the second he says it. seriously. in that case, qaf will end with 410 for me & i shall never watch anything after 410 ever again.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

ITA about the ILY thing. I don't see Brian actually saying it. I think his gestures say it enough. It would be out of character if he said it straight out. He's a man of subtlety. If CowLip wrote Brian like that in the end he wouldn't be Brian anymore. I think that a person can feel love without actually saying it and that's the case with Brian. His face says it all.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 05-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Dine: Now, I'm nervous. And I knew you were up for the whole killing Brian thing

Cathy: Yeah, it's all about the looks with Brian. People would really have to be blind to not be able to see how much he loves Justin.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Supreme Fan

*bites tongue*

have you guys read that hal interview from hx i think? i'll post the link to the entire thing in the news thread but be warned cause it contains lots of spoilers for early s5. this one is spoilerfree, but not annoyance-free, unfortunately.

If there was a Queer as Folk reunion in 10 years, what would we see? Well, Melanie and Lindsay would still look terrific, Bobby Gant would still have giant pecs, and a different actor would be playing Brian. [Laughs.]

i'm not a hal hater & we all know gale wasn't gonna do any more qaf after s5. however, if you ask me, that comment was pretty much uncalled for. i just get this constant foot-in-mouth vibe from hal.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

He's just looking for a laugh as always. Sometimes he's a little much, but it's the truth right?

Almost time for a new thread! Just in time for the new season!!!
Old 05-22-2005, 02:35 AM
Supreme Fan

yes. it is the truth. and yes, i'm sure he was looking for a laugh. i just don't see what's supossed to be funny about it.
i wonder how gale & hal really got along. hal doesn't seem like the guy gale would hang out with.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:38 AM
Supreme Fan

new thread