Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2018, 10:47 AM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 48,990
It's been a week now.. I'm sure he's much better than he was.


Also, someone posted this to twitter.

Old BTS still, B&W.

__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:25 PM
  #32
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 51,367
wow that's new to me

thanks for sharing
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:29 AM
  #33
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 48,990
I've never seen this pic before either. I always love finding old treasures.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:35 AM
  #34
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 51,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I've never seen this pic before either. I always love finding old treasures.
that is always amazing.. and I'm sure there are plenty of those things out there somewhere
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:09 AM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 48,990
Looks like he's with the makeup artist, about to get his makeup touched up, or already did.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:28 AM
  #36
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 51,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Looks like he's with the makeup artist, about to get his makeup touched up, or already did.
must be something like that
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:16 PM
  #37
Loyal Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,643
This is one of my favorites lately, and my current desktop background...

I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:49 PM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 48,990
I love those pictures, too. Thank you for posting your choice of a desktop background. Any background would be fortunate to wear him.
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:45 PM
  #39
Loyal Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
I love those pictures, too. Thank you for posting your choice of a desktop background. Any background would be fortunate to wear him.
So true. I've been trying to rotate the photo every few weeks or so.
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:18 AM
  #40
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 51,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
So true. I've been trying to rotate the photo every few weeks or so.
so you turn him upside down then?

sorry.. couldn't resist
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:11 AM
  #41
Loyal Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
so you turn him upside down then?

sorry.. couldn't resist
Nice. No, I appreciate people taking opportunities! I'd do the same.

Sooo...I had a dream about Gale last night. (Is this where we can share that kind of thing? ) We were at some sort of event, and he seemed like he really wasn't into being there (seems realistic ). However, I spotted him and walked right over to him (dream me can be so brave!), and he gave me this Brian-esque eyebrow raise with an almost smile/nod thing, letting me know he was OK with me approaching. So I sat next to him and we started chatting. The first time he made eye contact with me as we spoke...wow...those eyes, his face and his VOICE just pierced right through me...even in the dream, it was like it came through and penetrated me in real life...does anyone know what I mean? He's just so beautiful! He was his current age, but he had one of his older haircuts - kinda short. We hung out for the rest of the event and I think he really enjoyed my company.

...
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:06 PM
  #42
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 51,367
of course this is a place to share your dream with us. I sadly haven't dreamed of this gorgeous man .. honestly I haven't dreamed of any celeb yet.

but your dream really sound nice what did you do having him as company? just chatting? I'm nosey
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:58 PM
  #43
Loyal Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
of course this is a place to share your dream with us. I sadly haven't dreamed of this gorgeous man .. honestly I haven't dreamed of any celeb yet.

but your dream really sound nice what did you do having him as company? just chatting? I'm nosey
Hehehe I figured. Just was more inquiring about if it was this specific thread to do that in.

That's a shame, I've had myself a few different Gale dreams. You haven't dreamed of any of your celeb obsessions? I actually had a dream two weeks ago that had both Gale AND another "famous" person I have a thing for...and Gale was pretty much being Brian, and he couldn't stand the other dude. He won me out, over the other guy.

Haha I like that you want to know more details. This dream (sadly) was just us hanging out/chatting/keeping each other company at some weird event. I remember we were making comments on some of the other people there, haha. Commenting on how stupid it all was. But I -have- had some sexual dreams about him in the recent past, TBH...
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:43 PM
  #44
Part-Time Fan
 
Dlyn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Nice. No, I appreciate people taking opportunities! I'd do the same.

Sooo...I had a dream about Gale last night. (Is this where we can share that kind of thing? ) We were at some sort of event, and he seemed like he really wasn't into being there (seems realistic ). However, I spotted him and walked right over to him (dream me can be so brave!), and he gave me this Brian-esque eyebrow raise with an almost smile/nod thing, letting me know he was OK with me approaching. So I sat next to him and we started chatting. The first time he made eye contact with me as we spoke...wow...those eyes, his face and his VOICE just pierced right through me...even in the dream, it was like it came through and penetrated me in real life...does anyone know what I mean? He's just so beautiful! He was his current age, but he had one of his older haircuts - kinda short. We hung out for the rest of the event and I think he really enjoyed my company.

...
Ooh Gale dreams.... sounds like you’ve had some nice ones I think a few months ago when I was in my beginning intense watch phase, I dreamed about just being in the QAF world... it was so familiar bc I was watching so much at the time. He IS so beautiful, I agree I love he pics people post of him staring right into the camera~ I would love to be on the other side of that! Sounds like a great dream though!
Dlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 04:58 PM
  #45
Loyal Fan
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
Ooh Gale dreams.... sounds like you’ve had some nice ones I think a few months ago when I was in my beginning intense watch phase, I dreamed about just being in the QAF world... it was so familiar bc I was watching so much at the time. He IS so beautiful, I agree I love he pics people post of him staring right into the camera~ I would love to be on the other side of that! Sounds like a great dream though!
I have had some good ones... Your dream about being in their world sounds awesome, too! I would love to stroll down Liberty Avenue and run into them, and even be invited to hang out with them.

Agreed - I love the pics of him staring right into the camera. There's a lot behind his eyes. He seems like a very deep person who has a lot of layers. It's fascinating that he tries to be so articulate in interviews but his paranoia of saying the wrong thing messes him up, which results in all his lovely tangents and trailing-offs....

I once saw a hilarious comment on YouTube that said something like, "I swear someone could film Gale sitting cross-legged on a rock, mumbling something just below auditory level, and I would still sit and watch the whole thing.

It's true...I would listen to him read the phone book...
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
brian kinney, gale harold, queer as folk


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST