Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 09:22 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
So maybe they just know how to joke with each other thanks for giving us the insight about the intervewer something I haven't heard before,

And the last pic of gale is sooo funny
ya actually - everyone in the comment section assumed the IVer to have got awkward

the insta photo he is funny - but I don't like his short hair

Last edited by payal-peppy; 09-11-2017 at 09:42 AM
Old 09-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal-peppy (View Post)
I absolutely loved Gale's IV !! :heart:
uh oh - I guess I am getting Gale wrong - no he isn't simple
he is fantastic

although I don't understand his type of humor - but I do wish to learn and gale's helping me pretty well
like what one of the youtube comments had - Gale has a very dark and intelligent sense of humor - I totally second it

It's lovely to know new things about him everyday

and thank you so much sia for the written IV

what was gale's twitter handle?? galemharoliii??
When you first wrote Gale is simple, I have to say I was quiet surprised because I never saw him like that and most of his friends speak about him as enigmatic but I always like to learn to see people from new perspectives, so I said to myself thats challenging
I think he is so interesting and as Carina Mackenzie said unpredicteble that we lack the words to describe him correctly. Maybe he is both simple and complex

Gales handle is as you mentioned but you missed d
so: @galemharoldiii

Quote:
Giotto So maybe they just know how to joke with each other thanks for giving us the insight about the intervewer something I haven't heard before,
And the last pic of gale is sooo funny
She certainly was bit nervous, she even mentioned it but yeah he was probably so extremely distinctive in that interview because he felt he could afford it with her.
Btw. I love that gif also.

Quote:
payal-peppy the insta photo he is funny - but I don't like his short hair
I agree, the pics from that photoshoot are amazing, only thing I would change is length of his hair
Old 09-12-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm not sure, but I aould say he is a guy that would start to talk about things if you let him the chance to do so without bombarding him with thousand questions that's what I see when I listen to his interviews.. but maybe I'm wrong there too

icon by Daggi
Old 09-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I love the new pic Rebecca posted of Gale making that puckery face.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 09-12-2017, 08:43 AM
New Fan

oh we all love that picture Gale making a puckery face it's one of those rare moments we get to see

Quote:
I'm not sure, but I aould say he is a guy that would start to talk about things if you let him the chance to do so without bombarding him with thousand questions that's what I see when I listen to his interviews.. but maybe I'm wrong there too
I read in a YT comment - that he met Gale and he loves to rather talk about motorcycles than acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
When you first wrote Gale is simple, I have to say I was quiet surprised because I never saw him like that and most of his friends speak about him as enigmatic but I always like to learn to see people from new perspectives, so I said to myself thats challenging
I think he is so interesting and as Carina Mackenzie said unpredicteble that we lack the words to describe him correctly. Maybe he is both simple and complex
I guess it takes time to know someone properly - I guess with Gale you can't simply bracket him into one thing

@bold - that's just perfect description

Last edited by payal-peppy; 09-12-2017 at 08:51 AM
Old 09-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal-peppy (View Post)

I read in a YT comment - that he met Gale and he loves to rather talk about motorcycles than acting

I guess he is avoiding stupd questions tat way, and honestly, I'd rather talk about my hobbies too then my work

icon by Daggi
Old 09-12-2017, 03:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I guess he is avoiding stupd questions tat way, and honestly, I'd rather talk about my hobbies too then my work
ya maybe...

--------------------
thanks for telling me sia

I actually tagged Gale in a picture on twitter (even if the account is deactivated )

I hope when he reactivates , it stays
there's one more account which is private and claims to be real

also can someone let me know if I can find hellcats on YT?

Last edited by payal-peppy; 09-12-2017 at 03:24 PM
Old 09-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Regarding Gale and how he answers the interviews, here is what he said himself about it:

"I'm a bad interview because I want to always feel like I'm being totally honest, but at the same time, I'm absolutely paranoid. That combination results in a lot of spaces."

which explains a lot how he proceeds during interviews....

And here is what he said about his acting but I think it can be applied even for example how he answers the interviews because again it comes to more or less same conclusion as the quote above:

"For me, at that point in my life, and it still is, it’s still one of the things that’s terrifying to me every day, is to do good work. I am highly and repeatedly blocked by my own state of mind. It’s very hard for me to loosen up sometimes and just do the work. So of course then I double, triple overanalyze everything."

So yeah, as someone said about him he is thinking on a higher plane

what he would probably think about us talking like this about him
Old 09-14-2017, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I can completely understand that. Sometimes it's not always the easiest to express one's self, especially with the glare of the media right there to judge you or misreport something.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

and I almost think he has so much going on in his head during thse interviews that he loses track about what he said cause he doesn't want to say something wrong that could tur out completly unhappy for him maybe but that is something that makes those interviews a little bit funny too, cause that is how he is and we love him that way

icon by Daggi
Old 09-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

I so agree with you girls and it so rare to see someone being so fully honest, he is really special

I wanted to ask about this interview, I saw it already before but did not think about it then.
When he says he died and came back to life, he means that he had to be revived while he was hospitalised?
Its bit sensitive but as he speaks about it himself, I hope its ok.

And dont skip the lip thing at 1:44
what he actually says exactly at that moment? "Strictly nonvily?" I cant graps the second word.
Its also interesting how the interviewer mentions 9 lifes because Gale used it years later to describe himself at fan meeting where he came with injured arm, that best thing about him is that he seems to have 9 lifes, worst thing that he seems to be using them up.
I hope he will be safe from now on.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I believe he says strictly non-feline - as in he is not a cat as a cat gets 9 lives and he is saying no is not in anyway a cat and so he doesn't get the nine lives they do.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love him so much!
Old 09-15-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

He's special, and that's why we still talk about him.

Old 09-16-2017, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen other boards do individual Survivor games in threads. Perhaps we might try that sometime? We can do "Favorite Gale Interviews".
Closed Thread   Post New Thread