Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #19 - He thinks it's good that men are being objectified!

Banner made by Cathy

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#18: He's what everyone wants this christmas!

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#17: "He knows you want him"

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #16- Gucci, prada, nada...he's Teh Sex

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #15: Socks and Water - Could he get any hotter?

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#14 - The Best kinf of Brian is a naked Brian

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#13- Give him a bottle of water... and you're in heaven!!

Brian/Gale fans:
galela
Buffy&Angel4eva
SassySarah
~*katinthehat*~
Vintage
kyleschick
AuburnGrad
nikinney
Ice Queen follower
~ Liz ~
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
Yoda-Mira
groovyk1
Orton
Brianlvr_1
wolkenfuehlen
rebelle
Andalusia
dorksrock
teena1013

what we love about him:

+his hazel eyes
+Cowboy outfit
+his long, long, looong legs
+His lickable chest
+his crooked tooth
+His humor
+scruffy = sexy
+his kissable lips
+those arms
+the tiny butt
+smoking gale (unhealthy but sexy)
+the white suit!
+seems to be as beautiful inside as outside
+smart & strong men = sexy
+hair on his chest, around his nipples & bellybutton
+his hair
+st-st-stutter
+Gale does the best handstands
+ The Clothes

Quotes

"Gale: Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."
-- Scott Lowell when asked to use three adjectives to describe the QAF cast members

"Gale is, he's just gorgeous, you know! What can I say? He's a gorgeous man, inside and out. I always look forward to working with him on my scenes, because there is a receptivity to him that is so complete, and wholesome. He has a real wholesome nature about life. He's very down to earth, and that's what I think makes him so attractive, because he just really stands on his own two feet, and lets the world come to him, and he will give back to the world. He has a real sort of give and take philosophy about life, and I think that makes him a terrific and deep actor."
-- Thea Gill

"When we met him, Brian and Gale just fused. Gale has such sexuality as a person that it's kind of daunting. How many people could be as open or fluid and bring that to a character? It doesn't have anything to do with being gay or straight."
-- Daniel Lipman, Executive Producer, TV Guide

"Gale Harold is the best shot we have in the future for onscreen brilliance!"
-- Leanne Campbell

"[Gale] does things because he wants to, not because he feels obligated. If he doesn't feel like showing up someplace, he just won't show up. But on the last day of shooting, he brought flowers for everyone. And when I broke up with my boyfriend and I couldn't quit crying, he just held me. He's a gentle, enigmatic and aloof spirit."
-- Michelle Clunie, TV Guide

"We kept pushing back the shooting date, and people were getting tense. But when Mr. Gale Harold walked in, Ron and I looked at each other and absolutely knew. He had a certain kind of cockiness. But he's very, very charming underneath all that. He has his own direction and agenda. There's no bull**** with him."
-- Daniel Lipman, TV Guide

"Someone who looks like him, it's hard to be that angry with."
-- Randy Harrison, TV Guide

"He's breaking new ground for bringing sexuality to a performance, and not just gay sexuality. I don't think any other actor has ever done what he's doing. I think it's kind of historic."
-- Ron Cowan, TV Guide

"Gale is a committed and talented actor, not just a pretty face."
-- John Philbrick, Gale's co-star in Wake

wouldn't wanna miss sweaty brian.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
ugh no. Kissing someone who smokes...it's actually been the reason I've broken up w/ ppl before. Well not the ONLY reason but one of them. I'm a hypocrite though because I think it LOOKS sexy Especially with Gale.
we always come back to disussing the hair & the smoking.
i always fall for the guys who smoke. out of all the guys that i ever felt attracted to, one didn't smoke, all the others did. like i said before, it's the bad boy thing that always comes hand in hand with the smoking.
but, are we sure gale is still smoking? i think we've disussed this before, too, but nevermind. in s4, we don't see him inhale once. he's taking puffs but he's not inhaling throughout the entire season. i'm really waiting for s5 to see if he's inhaling again, it's pathetic. everyone one will be waiting for the b/j sex scenes, i'll be waiting for brian smoking .... well ... maybe i'll be waiting for both.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for everyones concern

Dine - I love that last pic you posted...very sexy and devilish. I totally have my priorities in order...Gale..Gale...Gale

Sara - Hope you feel better hun
Old 01-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
He thinks it's good that men are being objectified!
Because we sure like to objectify him Nah, we love Gale for much deeper reasons.

Sara: Stomach virus? Aww. Dr. Randy will come over and tuck you into bed.

Quote:
in s4, we don't see him inhale once. he's taking puffs but he's not inhaling throughout the entire season.
Hmm, I didn't notice but thank you for drawing that to my attention. You are the queen of all things Gale.
I'm not crazy about the smoking. I'm usually not attracted to guys who smoke (*whispers* even though i've dated a few) but the way Gale does it, it's just... umm sexy?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 01-17-2005, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

new thread!

I've always hated everything about smoking, the smell, the breath ick.However, there's something about Gale that makes him amazingly sexy when he does it but I wouldn't like to kiss him if he had just finished smoking.

Dine: Thanks, I've never noticed that he didn't inhale in s4.

Sara: The stomach flu? Aww.. feel better soon!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 01-18-2005, 01:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyk1
I totally have my priorities in order...Gale..Gale...Gale
those are very good priorities, kelly.

Quote:
You are the queen of all things Gale.
just obsessed. esp with the smoking. ... and the bodyhair ... and ... and ...
Old 01-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

I the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galela
we always come back to disussing the hair & the smoking.
i always fall for the guys who smoke. out of all the guys that i ever felt attracted to, one didn't smoke, all the others did. like i said before, it's the bad boy thing that always comes hand in hand with the smoking.
but, are we sure gale is still smoking? i think we've disussed this before, too, but nevermind. in s4, we don't see him inhale once. he's taking puffs but he's not inhaling throughout the entire season. i'm really waiting for s5 to see if he's inhaling again, it's pathetic. everyone one will be waiting for the b/j sex scenes, i'll be waiting for brian smoking .... well ... maybe i'll be waiting for both.
It is the bad boy thing. Stupid bad boys. Why are you so hot?

Well I saw a picture of him over hiatus w/ a cigarrette in his hand.

I'll be waiting for both. For sure.

Thank you Alyssa, Kell and Cathy! Cathy do you promise Dr. Randy will come?

Stop Hate
Old 01-18-2005, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

galela, thanks for starting our new thread can i call you dine now too cos it's much shorter? i can't believe you're looking forward to checking out if gale inhales when he smokes on s5. i'd be awaiting b/j sex scenes, of course.

re: guys who smoke - yeah, there's something totally about that especially if the guy looks sexy & handsome.

alyssa, i don't smoke & i hate the smell too especially when it clings to your hair, skin & clothes. but since a lot of my friends smoke and there are people who smoke where i go clubbing, i can't avoid it

sara, bad boys are appealing to all of us oh, dr. gale will pay you a house visit to make sure you get well.

Old 01-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy&Angel4eva
Well I saw a picture of him over hiatus w/ a cigarrette in his hand.
you did? which one?
glad you like the title.

teena - of course you can call me dine.

Quote:
i can't believe you're looking forward to checking out if gale inhales when he smokes on s5
i know. i am a very disturbed & weird person who really needs therapy. somebody help me, please.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
you did? which one?
glad you like the title.
bah I lost it Dine. But it was him and 2 guys and he was holding a cigarrette in his right hand. At least I'm pretty certain it was last hiatus cause he had his beard/mustache.

Quote:
i know. i am a very disturbed & weird person who really needs therapy. somebody help me, please.
Maybe dr.Gale can help?

Teena-Yeah they are. And thanks! I get Dr. Randy and Dr. Gale! Maybe I should be sick more often (if that's possible)

Stop Hate
Old 01-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Supreme Fan

he has the beard every hiatus, tho. not all the time, but i guess he just doesn't like to shave so he'll shave when he's in the mood or when it's too much. so the beard isn't really a sign for when it was taken.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
he has the beard every hiatus, tho. not all the time, but i guess he just doesn't like to shave so he'll shave when he's in the mood or when it's too much. so the beard isn't really a sign for when it was taken.
it's the beard and hair like in your icon. damn i wish i had saved that picture. I am still pretty sure it was last hiatus.

Stop Hate
Old 01-19-2005, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
teena - of course you can call me dine.

thanks dine! no, you're not disturbed or weird. i would call you quirky but if you need therapy, dr. gale & dr. randy will swing by your place after visiting sara.

Old 01-19-2005, 07:31 AM
Supreme Fan

quirky, eh? quirky is the new blue.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! I've been away for far too long. Definately was out of town.
Bleh, I'm too tired to feel even blah. Oh well it was worth it. I
NY!!! I wanna go back! I'm sure the funness will continue back home, I brought back three New York shotglasses for me and my friends!

galela - Quirky? I think thats awesome! Would wouldn't want to be called quirky? It's like a weird version of crazy and fun! Happy, perky on speed, if you will...

Smoking... I have always been torn about Gale smoking. I think that it is the most disgusting thing ever, and I tell my co-workers that smoking kills everytime I have to sell them cigarettes, but I don't know... Gale just makes it look sexy. I was shocked to find that I thought that, but I guess you learn new things everyday, right?

Kisses!

"What, that we're both having sexes with our exes?" - Kevin Walker, Brothers & Sisters
Closed Thread   Post New Thread