Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully he'll have a good role in the movie and enough screen time!
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 07-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had no idea that Gale was #12 on last years Backlot Top Hot 100
Old 07-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I had no idea that Gale was #12 on last years Backlot Top Hot 100
I'm guessing that's some kind of rank of hot men? #12?? What a crime! Who was first?
Old 07-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
I'm guessing that's some kind of rank of hot men? #12?? What a crime! Who was first?
I don't know…I never got that far. Off to check!

TheBacklot.com 2013 Hot 100! - thebacklot.com, Page 19

EDIT:
Matt Bomer…I'll take that!
Old 07-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't know…I never got that far. Off to check!

TheBacklot.com 2013 Hot 100! - thebacklot.com, Page 19

EDIT:
Matt Bomer…I'll take that!
Meh... I'd put everyone behind Gale. The first one sure is good looking but too pretty-boy for my taste
Old 07-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanquinine (View Post)
It's a list of hotties voted for by gay men!!! And Gale's only been outside the top 20 (no.22) once since 2007!!
Old 07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
It's a list of hotties voted for by gay men!!! And Gale's only been outside the top 20 (no.22) once since 2007!!
I wonder when they'll be announcing this years?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

New 20 minute video of that Filmonics session on confidence that took place back in April at the BFI. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so stoked we finally have video of him talking once again Will quite soon.

Filmonomics "Film industry professionals talk about what confidence is" on Vimeo

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 07-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
New 20 minute video of that Filmonics session on confidence that took place back in April at the BFI. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm so stoked we finally have video of him talking once again Will quite soon.

Filmonomics "Film industry professionals talk about what confidence is" on Vimeo
Thanks for posting here! I saw that on Kin's LJ but haven't watched yet. Did you see the stills she has?
Old 07-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I saw that on Kin's LJ. Did you see the stills she has?
Yes, I sure did. Aren't they beautiful?

Old 07-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes, I sure did. Aren't they beautiful?
Yes...very! And his hands
Old 07-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Wow! Thank you for posting Denise. That was great! I love Gale. I LOVE him! The tone of his voice is so soothing and comforting. I love how he speaks and shares from his heart. He sounds so sincere. I have so much respect for him.

We often talk about his little nervous tendencies to scratch his forearm or the back of his neck and how beautiful that characteristic is. I started laughing when the gentleman sitting beside Gale started scratching his forearm too. Did you guys notice that too? That was so funny! I was laughing and saying oh no honey..there's only one GALE BABY... look to your right that's the original.

I love how Gale got involved in the conversation even getting involved with the panel and identifying them as strangers but having to break the ice to participate in the Q & A. I would love to see the stills of Gale Deborah mentioned LJ. I loved his beautiful soft smooth hands....sooooo soft.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal (View Post)
Wow! Thank you for posting Denise. That was great! I love Gale. I LOVE him! The tone of his voice is so soothing and comforting. I love how he speaks and shares from his heart. He sounds so sincere. I have so much respect for him.

We often talk about his little nervous tendencies to scratch his forearm or the back of his neck and how beautiful that characteristic is. I started laughing when the gentleman sitting beside Gale started scratching his forearm too. Did you guys notice that too? That was so funny! I was laughing and saying oh no honey..there's only one GALE BABY... look to your right that's the original.

I love how Gale got involved in the conversation even getting involved with the panel and identifying them as strangers but having to break the ice to participate in the Q & A. I would love to see the stills of Gale Deborah mentioned LJ. I loved his beautiful soft smooth hands....sooooo soft.
Aw, so beautiful Victoria. Everything you said you said with such truth.

I really enjoyed watching his panel and hearing him open up about confidence. That's often something I have trouble with in RL, so it was interesting to hear how he dealt with his confidence issues. Gale is such a nervous person, and when he speaks you can feel some of that tension emitting around him...but he's still soooooo pleasant to watch, you get good vibes anyway. He's very emphatic with his body as he speaks. His mannerisms...gestures are very animated, but unique all the same. Gotta admit, I was barely listening to other panelists. They just did not interest me the way Gale did. Then again, I'm a fan of his.

I reaaaly wish they stop effing up his name.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still have to watch later. But I cannot wait to hear his voice and his inflection and how he moves his hands and when he listens, how attentive he is and when he crosses his legs and when he answers how honest he is and how he tilts his head and how he crosses his arms when he crosses his legs and how he does the lip thingy……………………………………
Old 07-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw, so beautiful Victoria. Everything you said you said with such truth.

I really enjoyed watching his panel and hearing him open up about confidence. That's often something I have trouble with in RL, so it was interesting to hear how he dealt with his confidence issues. Gale is such a nervous person, and when he speaks you can feel some of that tension emitting around him...but he's still soooooo pleasant to watch, you get good vibes anyway. He's very emphatic with his body as he speaks. His mannerisms...gestures are very animated, but unique all the same. Gotta admit, I was barely listening to other panelists. They just did not interest me the way Gale did. Then again, I'm a fan of his.

I reaaaly wish they stop effing up his name.

Aww thanks Denise Gale is so great! Right! I love how we ALL love him so and how he affects us. I found myself staring at his hands, his face, his lips, his eyes. Ahhh. He's fantastic. I can't get enough I can stare for hours and days on end. I love how he has to cross his legs, but I think it's a defense mechanism...but I so love it.

So tomorrow is Gale's birthday and I wonder what plans he has, if any. He doesn't have to be doing anything at all. I want him to be happy, surrounded by happiness, love and peace.

That is my birthday wish for the adorable and gifted Mr. Ga Ga Ga Gale Harold.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread