Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy for you Krista that you got to see the epi . I'm shore all of ous B/J fan out ther loved 504 too

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, sorry for 50 gazillion posts all together, but I just read what you guys wrote and it's all very smiliar - surprise!

And even though I'm dead tired, I have to make a few comments before I drag my ass to bed...

Quote:
brian's shirt!? OMG! THE WORST SHIRT HE EVER WORE!
OMG. I know! Even my sister, who only pays attention to Emmett's wardrobe was like: WTF? I knew you were going to hate it too.

Quote:
JUSTIN WITH THE BABY! OMG! the cutest scene ever on qaf! the way he holds her is so awkward & sooo sweet! i was dieing!!!!!!!!!!!! justin rules this season. this guy just keeps getting better & better with every season.
You read my mind I am so completely in love with him.

Quote:
I wasn't expecting the orgy scene at all since I thought it was something that happened in L. A
I totally forgot about seeing that in the promo's Cathy. I thought it was something that happened in L.A. too. I remember we were all talking about it being Justin's turning point and realizing that he misses the Pitts. I didn't even think about it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Umm...So I could go on and comment on everything you guys said...But I think I'm just going to shut up for now. I've definately posted too much.

*drags self away*

eta: Thanks mylu. I'm glad I finally got to watch it too
Old 06-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
First of all, I’m so proud that I didn’t spoil myself *holds for applause*
*applauds*

Quote:
The whole “I like to plant my seed in some hole” (I will never ever forget that line )
yeah. it brings such nice visuals with it, doesn't it.

Quote:
But, I did feel bad for Michael. He put aside his anger and invited him in an attempt to include Brian in his life. So I did feel bad for Mikey, but then again…It’s BRIAN. So what do you expect? Plus those GAB freaks were so snotty I wanted to punch them!!!
well, it's not like HE came to brian first to invite him. he made a deal with brian & didn't fulfill his part of the bargain so f k him. i can't feel bad for michael this season. did he tell these gay as yawners to stop being so arrogant & full of themselves? he just annoys me beyond words early s5, esp in this very episode.

Quote:
Justin needs to have a baby!!!!! (well, not literally…but you know what I mean)
jee! i had images of mpreg in my head for a few moments!

Quote:
I have a question though….So, Lindsey is buying his art for the gallery? Is he getting a job there? I’m not sure what happened there. I haven’t had a chance to re-watch the episode yet.
i guess she's getting it for either a vernissage kind of things or to sell it in the gallery. i don't think he's getting a job there, tho.

Quote:
Michael: but then he doesn’t show up at Babylon! What is that? Huh? He hasn’t pissed me off this season yet (I know that he’s pissed off a lot of people) but I join the party this episode. And okay, he had JR for the night. But he could’ve let Brian know. It’s the least he could have done IMO.
exactly.

Quote:
I’m such a nerd
yes, you are.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
*applauds*
Thank you! Thank you!

Quote:
well, it's not like HE came to brian first to invite him. he made a deal with brian & didn't fulfill his part of the bargain so f k him. i can't feel bad for michael this season. did he tell these gay as yawners to stop being so arrogant & full of themselves? he just annoys me beyond words early s5, esp in this very episode.
Yeah. That's true. But, I think he made it a 'bargain', because he wasn't sure if Brian would really come. That was his way to ensure that Brian would show up. I was just happy that he was making an attempt at some kind because he obviously wants Brian to remain a part of his life. Then, he just blew it with asking him to bring Justin. I knew the dinner was going to go bad then. So, I did feel bad for him then...But by the end of the episode, he lost all sympathy from me. *nods* So, I don't feel bad for him anymore...That was just my initial reaction when watching the dinner scene.

Quote:
i guess she's getting it for either a vernissage kind of things or to sell it in the gallery. i don't think he's getting a job there, tho.
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up I was just like, what the hell just happened???
Old 06-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Supreme Fan

really, the whole michael-brian thing. like i keep saying over & over again - i am huge b/m-friendshipper. i love these two & as i also said before, both brian & michael are the heart of the show for me. as much as i love justin, the show could go on without him. there's no qaf without brian and michael, tho. at least that's how i see it.
still, i wanna kick michael's ass constantly throughout s5. it's brian who's making the attempts & who's always coming to see michael. we don't ever see michael at kinnetic, the loft or babylon. it's always michael's place, the comic book store or a street corner near where michael lives. that's why i blame him. he doesn't make any attempt to save this friendship that not too long ago was the biggest part of his life. i'm happy to see him moving on, i'm happy he's become a man & has a family & gets what he always wanted. i just hate when people do that & don't even TRY to save old friendships. one day you might regret having moved into a certain direction & not having cared about who you left behin, you know. it's not his fault they move apart, it happens. it is his fault that he's not even making an attempt to save what they once had.

and that was my michael rant of the day.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I haven't seen past 504, so I don't what else happens and if you're referring to anything post-504, but I see your point. At least it became obvious to me by the end of 504 that he seems like he just doesn't really even care and won't even try.

I see that Brian is making attempts. I mean, he threw that night at Babylon *for* Michael...That's when I really got pissed off. It's obvious that he's trying more than Michael is. Michael just seems like he doesn't care anymore.

And there's really no excuse because even Ben - BEN! - knows that Michael is acting like an *******. I just wish that Michael would listen to him. And did you see he even warned him to 'be nice' when Brian came in the comic book shop.

So, although I admit that I haven't wanted to kick Michael's ass throughout the whole season so far (at least concerning Brian)...This episode really made me want to.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah, i guess once i see more of something it just puts things that happened before in perspective, you know? so when i watch 504 & 503 now after having seen more you just see things in a different light.
still, i do think that even when i saw 504 for the first time i was all WTF at the end when he didn't show up in babylon.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Exactly. That's how I feel about the dinner scene. The first time I watched it I felt bad. Then I saw what happened at the end and then I watched the episode again....And all sympathy for Michael is gone.

And you know, I'm really wondering about Ted. I really didn't think he was going to go through the procedure. How the hell are they going to make him look like he had work done? I'm so confused.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Supreme Fan

he doesn't look too different, don't worry. he basically looks like scott & scott's always been hotter than ted so - it's credible to some extent.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, okay. Cause I was talking to my sister last night and we were wondering how they were going to pull it off. Because, it's not like they'd make him wear a mask or something for the rest of the season Cause when he was talking to Brian, he was having a LOT of work done. So, that was why I didn't think he would go through with it.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And finishing each other’s sentences?? Come on everyone…AWWWW!
AWW yay for a domestic B/J in this ep!

I love the way all the *'s in your post show your enthusiasm for the show.

Quote:
he doesn't make any attempt to save this friendship that not too long ago was the biggest part of his life.
ITA with you. Five years ago, this friendship was practically Michael's life and now he just pushes it away like it's nothing. I know he has priorities like his family but Brian is his family as well. I'm hoping that things will patch up but I'm not holding my breath.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love the way all the *'s in your post show your enthusiasm for the show.
yeah, I got a little carried away.

I hope they patch things up as well. What kind of ending would that be if they didn't?
Reply   Post New Thread