Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Episode 504 - June 5th

ted decides to get some work done. hunter gets screentime. brian wants to get back in touch with michael. mel, linds & michael still fight over jr.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

D/L the epi right now, Hoping it fich later today. So i can watch it

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love your avie i knwo where u got it from that girl is very talented.
MaxPax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She shore is
Soon i gonna see the epi i hope.
Fisch my music cast video. How i post on the music video therd later.
* please come and see it*

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPax13
I love your avie i knwo where u got it from that girl is very talented.
my, she is, isn't she.

so. 504.

the orgy - finally, i'm starting to really get into this season. isn't that why we all started watching qaf in the first place? i loved that opening scene so much. and the question about how long they've been together? that was just so much brian & justin. loved it.

b/j throughout this entire episode seem so very "couply" & - domestic, even. i know many people who couldn't stand how justin felt embarrassed for brian & didn't like the scene at michael's place, but i loved it. justin telling him to shut up & everything to me just seemed so couply. esp the look brian gave justin. loved it.
the only thing i totally HATED about that scene, tho - brian's shirt!? OMG! THE WORST SHIRT HE EVER WORE! roses!??! and the hair's not too great either in that scene. but THAT SHIRT!? please, as if brian would wear such a thing!

michael is pissing me off more & more. brian is trying to save that friendship & michael doesn't give a damn. he's the guy you said you would love all your life & whatever - wtf is wrong with you!? yes, you moved on & we're all happy you did but hello!? grrr. - again, i'm not a general michael hater, he's just really annoying me this season.

the shower scene - kinda weird but i loved it. mon amour. did you hear that rubber duckie. ROTFL so domestic again & so in love. plus wet brian. omg! justin biting brian's chin. even better than the orgy scene i think. i'm not sure. they're equally hot i guess.

what else happened? hm hm hm ...

oh. right. deb/horvath. they are cute but do we need to see tongue!? i mean - frenching hets on qaf? i could do without it.

ted/brian - i loved that scene in kinnetic! brian's remark at the end of the scene!? ROTFL gale's little faces & the fake laugh? hilarious.

JUSTIN WITH THE BABY! OMG! the cutest scene ever on qaf! the way he holds her is so awkward & sooo sweet! i was dieing!!!!!!!!!!!! justin rules this season. this guy just keeps getting better & better with every season.

hunter. omg. *sobs* that storyline kills me. it breaks my heart. and omg callie's assh0=e parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves fist*

ted/em in the diner - adorable em! omg. that scene SO cracked me up. yay for that!

i think that's all i have to say. all in all, the best episode of this season. so far. but i LOVED it. (finally, i have something to say about an episode again. )
Old 06-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

A lot better than the first three eps.

Brian/Justin:What...ever! Although,Justin holding JR?

Mel/Linz:I actually found myself cheering Lindsay as she let Mel have it with both barrels smokin'. You go,girl! Hating Mel more and more...

Michael/Ben:Michael+Ben+JR=awwwww!

Hunteroor puppy. You can see Callie wants to be there for him,but her freakazoid dad...grrr

Deb/Carl/Loretta:Ok.just ok

Ted/Em:Nice butt shot of Scott! And those underwear pictures.... Love 'em both sooo much!

Best Line of the the episode:

Ted:"But promise me,no matter how i come out,you'll still love me."
Emm:"Honey,i never loved you for your looks to begin with." Can i love these two more?

Episode Grade:B+

OWNER of Ted Schmidt!
TeddysBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wasn't expecting the orgy scene at all since I thought it was something that happened in L. A but wow. Legs everywhere! It was pretty cute with the two couples conversing.

Brian/Justin are really coupley this season. It's sweet as long as they don't go overboard with the sweetness. The couples dinner was ok except for Brian's shirt. I couldn't stop shuddering at the hideousness. Brian would never wear that shirt! I'm not too fond of the "conservative" couple or whatever but I liked that Brian went on despite everyone's looks.

I like how there's more of a melange of characters interacting. I did like the Justin/Lindsay scene.

Justin is too cute this season. I love him and the rubber ducky talk and then his scene with JR. Made me think of S1 Justin and how he took care of Gus. We need more scenes of Justin with JR and Gus. When was the last time we saw Justin and Gus interacting?

Ted! The blond hair is kind of growing on me. I liked his scenes with Emmett though I didn't want him to go through with the surgery. What's going to happpen? That was funny with his little dream with Brian and Ted's head stuck on the buffcular bodies.

Loretta/Debbie storyline is better than I expected. It was kind of sweet.

I wanted to cry for Hunter. Luck is never on his side. I was so pissed at Callie's parents! It was so sweet to see him all happy at the beginning with his teammates and now with the name calling and stuff.

That last scene with Brian waiting for Michael? Oh gosh, I felt so bad for him. I understand that Michael'slife has changed but that doesn't he can't make time for Brian. Plus, wasn't it Michael's idea that they make the exchange. Brian went to the dinner so the least Michael could do was show up.

In all, I realy liekd the episode. I think the episodes keep geting better.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry. I had to do it. It kills me that I can't post somewhere.

See you Monday!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Supreme Fan

LMAO you crack me up, krista. can't wait to hear what you'll have to say.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't worry. Monster post will be here soon.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Supreme Fan

no doubt.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

6 more hours.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Supreme Fan

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! *bounces*
Old 06-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I love how you're just as excited as I am.

4 more hours.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Extreme Fan

First of all, I’m so proud that I didn’t spoil myself *holds for applause*

Second, this is going to be one long-ass post (I can feel it). I’ll try to do it as best as I can. I didn’t read anything you guys wrote because that would just make my post even longer because then I have to comment/quote from you guys like always. This seems like the best way. I’m going in blind (and explaining all that just made me write even more…man, I never win *sigh* )

I LOVED this episode. Love. Love. Love. I tell ya! I know that s5 didn’t start out great and it was feeling like it wasn’t really QaF anymore. But I am so happy to say that QaF is BACK. It made me laugh, cry, throw things at the tv, pissed me off, melted my heart. Woot! Woot!

Here it goes: (It’s very disorganized, but I’m typing like a mad woman before I forget anything )

Gay as Blazes dinner party: Okay. First of all, what the hell was Brian wearing?!?!?!?!? *shakes head* (flashback to horrible 302 shirt). Those were roses right? WTF? Just horrible. What was Patrick thinking???? But, Brian was funny as hell. The whole “I like to plant my seed in some hole” (I will never ever forget that line ) I was crying. He’s such a bastard I was just on edge through the whole thing. I felt the way Justin looked. Justin and Ben did a good job at attempting to smooth things over. Nice try boys. And I knew that Brian was going to act like, well…Brian. But, I did feel bad for Michael. He put aside his anger and invited him in an attempt to include Brian in his life. So I did feel bad for Mikey, but then again…It’s BRIAN. So what do you expect? Plus those GAB freaks were so snotty I wanted to punch them!!! I don’t know. The whole thing was just funny, uncomfortable and highly amusing.

Ted: I can’t believe he went through with it. I thought maybe he was just dreaming he did it (like it was a continuation of his dream and Emmett didn’t really wake him up, but was part of the dream). They sure left it hanging there! And I can’t even tell you how hard I was laughing at his dream about Brian saying he’d **** him.

Emmett: *loves* He didn’t even really do anything, but I don’t care. Although, I love how he was with Ted. I thought maybe he would try and talk him out of it, but he didn’t. I do see his point that if that’s what makes Ted happy, then why not? Emmett just wants him to be happy and we all remember when he wanted a new ass. His talk with Debbie was nice too. (I loved the scene with him/Ted/Debbie at the diner – the whole thing was great)

Justin: I can’t say it enough how much I am loving him this season. How ****ing hot did he look holding JR? OMG! Justin needs to have a baby!!!!! (well, not literally…but you know what I mean) Hmmm, maybe one day him and Daphne will have one???? And it was just an episode of uncomfortable moments for him this time around. I would’ve tried to run out of Mel’s house as well. His talk with Lindsey was so sweet. Of course Justin wouldn’t choose sides. They didn’t choose sides when he ran off with someone-not-worth-mentioning. I have a question though….So, Lindsey is buying his art for the gallery? Is he getting a job there? I’m not sure what happened there. I haven’t had a chance to re-watch the episode yet. (And my sister and I were totally obsessing over his jacket So, I missed some of the dialogue.)

Debbie: Her and Horvath are so cute. I don’t care what anyone says. She deserves to be happy. And how I clapped like a moron when she came out with that bat. (Although I had a horrible 120 flashback *shudders*) Don’t ****ing mess with her! I wonder how she’s going handle the thing with Loretta (I like her too )

Brian: Poor Michael-less Brian. I felt so bad for him when Michael didn’t show up. The whole night was for him! I just really hate seeing them drift apart. Anyways, I loved him in this episode. Very Brian – although more extreme, but he’s losing control of things…So, it’s very understandable. And his hair is getting better!!!! I know you told me this Dine, but I was doubting it (I’m sorry)…I just had to see it for myself. Him and Ted were totally hilarious. Man, I love them!

Hunter: OMFG! Once again, Dine you warned me…But I was not expecting that. Please, don’t let it get any worse!!!!! I was so happy to see Callie back and making an effort to talk to him. Then when the swim meet started I just got this really really bad feeling. Then I saw her parents and I knew the **** was going to hit the fan. (Michael and Ben were so cute cheering him on though). Then when Hunter was bleeding, I just didn’t know what was going to happen. Then Callie jumped in to make sure he was all right and I was all “OMG! I love her!” Then her STUPID parents!!!!!! I don’t even think I breathed. Then when he was at school and that guy came up to him – OMG – Justin/Hobbes flashback!!!! I just really don’t even know what to say. I was crying. I don’t care who knows it. *hugs Hunter*

Baby Mama Drama: I don’t know. Whatever. I just don’t get it. Is Mel worried about the safety of JR or is she just pissed that she’s not in control? I guess it doesn’t matter. All this bitchiness puts me a bad mood. Moving on…

Ben: I don’t talk about him much. But you go Ben! Thank god there is a voice of reason around Michael. Ben understands why Brian did what he did, but Michael is so wrapped up in his self he’s been temporarily (I hope) blinded.

Michael: You have your daughter! Get over yourself! (but so cute at the swim meet – had to say it again ) And I felt bad for Michael at the dinner, but then he doesn’t show up at Babylon! What is that? Huh? He hasn’t pissed me off this season yet (I know that he’s pissed off a lot of people) but I join the party this episode. And okay, he had JR for the night. But he could’ve let Brian know. It’s the least he could have done IMO.

Brian/Justin: All I’ve been hearing is about them being domestic and coupley and I admit that I was scared. But, I loved all their scenes. Whether it was hot/funny/uncomfortable/sad. It was all great. They are *so* a couple and too damn cute for words!! The orgy was hot hot hot stuff! I was so happy it opened with that! Yes! QaF is BACK. Although, the after-orgy-discussion was very very very weird to see. (I love the two of them answering how long they’ve been together ) Just the talking after the orgy was something I never ever expected to see on QaF. I’m not the only one, am I? The shower scene was great too. All that wetness! *dies* And finishing each other’s sentences?? Come on everyone…AWWWW! And ‘mon amour’ *dies again* I LOVE it!!!

Okay. Well that’s it! I know, you thought I’d never finish right? OMG. Can you tell how much I loved this episode? (in case you didn’t notice by how many times I wrote the word ‘love’) I’m such a nerd

My fingers hurt.
Reply   Post New Thread