Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Extreme Fan

I love you both

Quote:
And does it seem like Cowlip is trying to make up for a lack of sex scenes in s4 by supplying us with an abundance of s5 sex scenes? Not that I'm complaining...
I guess they got my angry letters

Quote:
And on the Justin subject, I'm not understanding all the hate either. I can understand it if someone was never a fan of his but if they liked him and all of a sudden began hating him makes no sense. I haven't really found anything that makes him hate-worthy this season.
I know! Like Dine said...He's not doing ANYTHING! It just really doesn't make any sense to me.

Alyssa: Yeah. I'm all for the B/M friendship too. And it's definately not looking very good.

Quote:
another monster post brought to you by krista!
I know. It's like a disease or something. I try to keep it short and it never happens. I'm working on it

Quote:
omg aren't you like so in love with his jacket!? and brian has a kinda matching one? i know justin's is white & brian's is brown but they're cut pretty much the same. i love these jackets so much!
I love it. And I forgot to post this, but yeah...I really love Brian's as well. The one he was wearing in Babylon, right? They both look so f**king hot in them.

Quote:
LMAO weirdo! i wonder what ringtones brian would have?! i have tarzan yelling everytime i get a text message.
And I'm the weirdo????

Quote:
exactly. and the hostility is definitely coming from michael & him alone. he seems to think he's better than brian all of a sudden and it's just - WTF is wrong with you, you know!? he's known brian for all his life & even told justin that brian's never gonna change & all of a sudden he WANTS him to change!?
I know what you mean. And I've been thinking about it...So, the show is 'boys becoming men' - I mean this is no secret. So, obviously by the finale they should all essentially *be* men. The way that I see it, is that Brian and Michael can't do that together. They can't grow together. Especially right now when their priorities are so different. It's always been the two of them and there's the whole thing of how Brian was holding Michael back, but I think that it goes both ways. They grew up together and it's hard for them to move on (although they are both in the process of doing it). So, it's just the matter of them doing it seperately and then coming together by the end of the show. That's how I see it anyways. (but, I do find that Michael is over reacting...like you said, he knows what Brian is like, so why is this such a surprise for him?) I think that when this blowout (which I assume is going to happen) occurs, it's going to be good for the two of them. I really think they need the time apart instead of continuing to rely on each other.

*see, even that came out longer than I planned *
Old 06-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I love it. And I forgot to post this, but yeah...I really love Brian's as well. The one he was wearing in Babylon, right? They both look so f**king hot in them.
i had to make that icon of that jacket. nobody seemed to even notice. i am just so much in love with that jacket, it's not funny.

Quote:
And I'm the weirdo????
i forgot to turn off the sounds in the office last week & someone buzzed me & there was a "ahhheeaheeaheeaheeah!" loud & clear! my boss looked around & was laughing his ass off when i told him it was my cell!

the michael thing - you know - i don't even care. michael just annoys me. for the first time since i've started watching the show, he just annoys me & bugs the sh... out of me.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I didn't notice the jacket in your icon But, I do love it too. (well, I love Justin's more....Like I said, we're having a love affair )

OMG! That's too funny! So, do you double check it now and make sure the sounds off?

I understand about Michael. I've never had a problem with him either, but I just think he's being real selfish right now. I dunno, guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Supreme Fan

he's been selfish in early s3, too, so it's nothing new. it's just much more extreme this season and the entire michael storylines in their completeness are really pissing me off like - entirely, you know. that doesn't help much. and it's taking much longer for them to kiss & make up this time, too. i wish brian would punch some sense into him again. ... can you tell i'm a pacifist!?

i have the alarm on vibrating all day now. he hasn't forgotten about it, tho. a girl at work asked me yesterday what kinda phone i had cause someone else's must've been ringing constantly. i told her i had a razr - which caused him to laugh again: "my - fancy! a 2005 phone!" and i told her my phone yodels when someone's calling & he said: "no, it's screaming like tarzan!" he's the sweetest guy, really. he's always in a good mood, always. i love people like this. esp in office. you're just never annoyed or anything with someone around you that's constantly in a good spirit.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, that's what I mean. He just seems really selfish now, much more than usual. I thought Brian was going to punch him for the 'losing a ball' remark in 501. It just seemed like 301 all over again. I'm thinking that the kissing and making up isn't gonna happen until near the very end.

Aww. Your boss does sound like the sweetest guy. I can only imagine. Everyone I've worked for acted like they had brooms shoved up their ass. Major power trips. I hate that. I guess that's why I've hated all my jobs. You're very lucky.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
exactly. and the hostility is definitely coming from michael & him alone. he seems to think he's better than brian all of a sudden and it's just - WTF is wrong with you, you know!? he's known brian for all his life & even told justin that brian's never gonna change & all of a sudden he WANTS him to change!
This is exactly how I feel. I never really had a problem with Michael, save for 301, but he seems to think he's more superior than Brian now that he has other priorities to tend to. Didn't Michael just say Brian was never going to change in s4? It hasn't been that long so surely he hasn't forgotten. It just seems like everytime Michael comes on, I roll my eyes. He's just agitating the hell out of me lately. I do hope they come together well before we get the series finale.

Krista: ITA on your long B/M post.

Dine: Your tarzan tone How cute!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread