Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 02:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Quiet B/M threads

Quote:
Originally posted by Charmed Angel_Rory
Aw... I'm sorry for not posting more often, guys. You know I B/M but I don't really have much time to discuss with all the other fans. And plus, I've been having quite a bit of family ilemma going on so, yeah.

However, I do have a bit of news for us Aussie fans. SBS are now casting for a Oz version of QaF. Now I don't know whether that's a good thing or not but, I hope it'll follow the UK version, and not US, if you know what I mean
WHAT THE FCUK?????

I've never heard this. Where did you hear this Car?
Old 08-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Re: Quiet B/M threads

Quote:
Originally posted by Charmed Angel_Rory
However, I do have a bit of news for us Aussie fans. SBS are now casting for a Oz version of QaF. Now I don't know whether that's a good thing or not but, I hope it'll follow the UK version, and not US, if you know what I mean
Oh Thats flippin' brilliant that is definatley good news I loved Vince so yeah me happy

Orton

Old 08-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Orton all of the fics I listed above are on the archive I share with Jbtribute, http://always-fanfic.net Unfortunately the archive is down, but we're getting it fixed now.

lol...this is what happened last time, I posted about how lonely I was and a few of ya's came out to say hello. I know what you mean though Car, it's getting harder and harder to post..lol..I'm busy with so many other things, I don't think I'll be popping in here every night like I usually do...maybe every other night? lol.

An Australian version of QaF? QaF?? Really? I hadn't heard a thing...omg...if this is true I SO want to see it!!!!
Old 08-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I guess it's also hard cause of the long break. But I've still got a week and half till I go back to school, and then I'll be busy too - till then my posts will keep on going up

Thanks for the link

Orton

Old 08-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I think you can find some of those pieces on ATP.

I wrote a fanfic too, if you want a link. It's all sappy and angsty though.

Discrimination = Moral Values?
Old 08-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

I want the link!! Did I read it before? I want to read it again!

LOL...Jbtribute is working on the new layout *now*, so we're closer to getting the site opened again. *dances*
Old 08-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Well that's exciting news.

Old 08-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh Cool lets have a link is it ben and Brian fic??

Exciting stuff can't wait either

Old 08-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

ben brian. lol, not sure why but it made me smile.

Well I just came over here to spaz out cause the UK QaF I order finially finally arrived. I'm hoping to watch it tonight when I get off work.

This really doesn't have anything to do with Brian/Michael but er yeah I'm excited.

Hmm, back to the subject. Which do you prefeer fanfic when they're kids or when they're adults?

Old 08-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rivulet027
ben brian. lol, not sure why but it made me smile.

Well I just came over here to spaz out cause the UK QaF I order finially finally arrived. I'm hoping to watch it tonight when I get off work.

This really doesn't have anything to do with Brian/Michael but er yeah I'm excited.

Hmm, back to the subject. Which do you prefeer fanfic when they're kids or when they're adults?
Whoops sorry I mean Michael and Brian obviously I type too fast . Oh Exciting I hope you like it I adore it sooooooooo much and Vince and Stuart are the best

I like either or, but I like when they are kids more cause being and AU you can play around more

Orton

Old 08-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Some of you may have noticed that http://always-fanfic.net was open this past weekend....well, it wasn't. Or isn't, lol. That was a fluke...a mistake. And any new fics, or updated chapters that were uploaded there before we learned of this were not saved. The new database is going to look completely different than the one you're all used too.

I promise we are *very* close to opening it again...go check out the link for a teaser banner :wink: We now have the gallery uploaded and the quotes page updated as well.

Rivulet if you ever want to talk about the UK series you can PM me or something. I adore the UK series, and especially Stuart/Vince.

Orton I actually prefer fics written about them as adults, I guess because I am a hard core shipper for them, the fics where they are adults hold so much more for me...wether they be angst playing off an episode, an AU fic, or a down and dirty sex scene. The fics where they are teens are often nice to read, but I am a complete and utter snob when it comes to B/M and if I am reading a fic where they're teens, it has to have that B/M feel to it. That potential.
Old 08-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Oh No I agree, I always say that even an AU you have to have atleast have them in character. I mean I'm writing an AU fic and thats with everyone in the cast as teenagers, though I've made Brian who he will potentially be cause being a teenager he's not the adult Brian. Though I've made Michael much different from the show still Michael just cooler, he's still sincere and nice and adorable.

But I haven't come across alot of good adult ones so maybe thats why I ahven't felt drawn to them...yet

Old 08-15-2004, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

It also depends on what kind of AU fics you read as well. There are some AU fics where the careers or family life might be different...then there are those extreme AU's, for example something like Brian being in the closet and Michael being the one having a casual sexual relationship with his good friend and 'Rage' partner Justin. And of course Brian is drawn to Michael, has no interest in Justin, it's a good 2 part series.

Old 08-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

See me I'm not picky at all, if its a good fic I'll read it. as long as its in some character potrayal. I read this fic okay with Michael taking advatage of Brian in his drunken state, and giving him a BJ, while Brian saying to Michael that he loves justin and wants to get married to him. Those fics i deteste its just I ain't gonna bother ranting but its so pathetic

Orton

Old 08-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I never posted on this board but tonight i saw a episode I had missed all these years with Brian missing Michael and it just made confirmed my thoughts on if I want them together or not. They are so cute... and I dont really like b/j or ben and michael so Brian and Michael is a must see for me... Well just wanted to say how much I adore the two of them..

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread